Plots with soft SkyClan queen & mute DarkClan kit

• sO

these are my two characters;

Mottlewish's tags

Nettlekit's tags

Mottle is a soft and friendly SkyClan queen, 66 moons old, with a very interesting past and a hundred stories sitting on her tongue waiting to be told. She loves kittens and if one gets lost she will definitely help guide it home and give it proper care, and if anyone needs her to adopt someone, officially or no, she totally will. Although she is generally kind and good-hearted, she will not mind being friends with you or helping you out with something even though you are a piece of A-level crap. She will definitely make friendships over borders, she doesn't care where a cat is from and might even break rules (in a way that don't hurt anyone) to help them, and generally she'll do anything that doesn't hurt others. She is going to be in a bigger long-term plot, but right now she just needs some friends and I don't mind potential enemies, but then your cat needs to be absolutely terrible to her and other people for her to be mad at them so it's really hard to establish any form of rivalry. She has/had a big family, gave birth to 12 kittens during her life and currently has 8 grandkits. She is definitely not old, and I would appreciate if no one treated her as such, as I can get pissed and might eat u. After her current long-term plot, she is open to any ideas such as romance (if you have a cat her age), capture (it's gonna take a bit for me to be free for that though), s fight and any other things that don't go against her general soft mom character. If you have other plots for her that you aren't sure about, just ask and we can discuss it. I need some angst so if someone wants to bring some to her life (mental would be highly appreciated, so like... mental abuse such as bullying and anything that would get her depressed) I am very open to that.

Nettle is a kit right now, so he is mostly staying in DarkClan, specifically in the nursery (bc of his cowardice and shyness), but if anyone wants some future plots, here's the deal. He is very mute, doesn't talk, and although he practically can say words it hurts him extremely so he simply doesn't do it at all. Of course this could make for interesting stuff if he heard things he was not supposed to hear and they let him go because they thought he was extremely mute; but less angsty ideas would also work. He is a great listener, although a bit shy and an overall nice cat, and soon he will be going on a forbidden trip into the territory with his friend Lilykit so if your char's a loner, rogue or something that could work with this, we can discuss in which way they could engage. Later in life, he will either be a warrior apprentice or medicine cat apprentice, either way he can meet your character over border but your character has to be friendly and talkative, also not mind him not talking at all if this is supposed to work. He can also use some enemies over time, but he himself wouldn't generally do anything that could get under a cat's skin so it would be pretty difficult. He might have a romantic relationship with Lilykit over time, but if you have a kit that could use a romantic plot in the future and want to reserve the boy, we could discuss it and work something out. Also in the future he is free for any angsty ideas such as capture, and if you have any future plots you would like him to be in just tell me and we'll talk about it!

So that's about it on my characters, make whatever plots you want and ask me if you can throw them in, with Mottle I am accepting thread ideas right now, but with Nettle there is only forwards plotting to about a month later when he (maybe, unless he gets delayed because of the "trip") becomes an apprentice.

Pleaseeeee someone plot with my characters they are very sweet beans and I need some plots to keep my muse going! :D

Okay thank you for coming to my TED talk and good night

• !!! thread where storkpaw tells nettle all her woes because she thinks he's mute?

63YFe64.png

well i've lost it all, i'm just a silhouette

A LIFELESS FACE THAT YOU'LL SOON FORGET

( my eyes are damp from the words you left )

Storkpaw (n.) – Long-furred, black rosetted tabby, orange-eyed apprentice of DarkClan. Dulled sight and hearing.

Tags - Bio - Song - Image thanks to Cacti. <333 - Springhawk xx Amos - Plot - Penned by Redd.

• Potential Future Plot?: Quiet but very adventurous and happy friends w neetle? Freak doesn't speak much due to his illness making it hard for him to speak properly, but he is a literal ball of love and basically just wants to have fun and make others happy, so i think it'd be cute to have them maybe be friends? He's a bloodclan cat, but he has no real feelings towards the clans due to originally being a kittypet.

3351273.gif

SAY MY NAME!

WEAR IT OUT LIKE A SWEATER THAT YOU LOVE

CAUSE I CAN'T GET ENOUGH WHEN YOU SAY MY NAME

• Probably after their apprentices/tyros but i'm fine with wherever - freak tends to ignore borders

3351273.gif

SAY MY NAME!

WEAR IT OUT LIKE A SWEATER THAT YOU LOVE

CAUSE I CAN'T GET ENOUGH WHEN YOU SAY MY NAME