Wild at Heart (Midnight MC Alpha)

• Midnight MC Alpha

d4b2615edf034853aade43fc7fd47099--sunsets-beautiful.jpg

THE WILD HORSE IS WHERE I WANT TO RUN,

BEAUTIFUL, MYSTERIOUS, AND FREE.

Will have spotty activity --WORK-- ・゚★

————— August 29th, 30th and 31st

If I ever disappear, you can always reach me through this link on discord :) Discord Linkio

• Hello! Woudl it be okay if I left a personality out? I'm not the best with those.

• Yeah that is totally fine, neither am I

If I ever disappear, you can always reach me through this link on discord :) Discord Linkio

• Okay!

• Awesome! Want to stat with your horse escaping

• Uhm..I figured that maybe your's would find her resting after escaping actually. (mainly cause I don;t how know how the escape would go.)

• Welp thats where creativity come to play. Your character can escape when the gate to the corral is being opened or when they are trying to break, jump the fence

• that is totally fine, I've been there just try your best

• //Okay. Here goes. LOL

Tanyaria hated this place. These humans captured her and kept forcing this uncomfortable sattle on her and sitting on her back. It was terrible. She was made to wear a reign and bite onto a weird metal thingy they called a bit (I think). She was currently being made to jump over fences. She'd decided to 'obey' for a little bit, but not really. She jumped over one fence, then directly over the fence that kept her inside to enclosure. She was great at running, so she immeidately took off running after rearing which caused the human on her back to fall off. She ran off away formt he ranch, able to hear several hooves following her a few moments later as the humans had gotten soem horses that were already broken in to help chase Tanyaria.

• VIXENS STORM

Sky was trotting along the forest line that lead down a dusty trail toward the stable that dared to be established so close to their herd borders. Luckily the humans were smart to accept this was their home and avoiding contact. Today though that may change as Sky spots a group of horses with riders chasing down a riderless mare, running for her life it seemed. He stomps his hoof, shaking out his mane while eh stood upon a hill simply watching but was curious as to why this was happening. But they were drawing closer to the border causing his ears to pin back just waiting for them to cross it

• Tanyaria neighed as a rope was tossed around her neck. SHe jumped over the border, twisting in the air in such a way that it yanked the rope out of the human's hand as she lands back on her feet, continuing to run. The humans with their horses cross the border as well in pursuit of the riderless mare that had escaped.

• VIXENS STORM

Sky paws at the ground before rearing with a loud whinny to the herd for them to hide. He barrels down toward the group, his sister joining him and the lead stallion as well. They bite and kick at the group at first the humans tried to capture them but once they were thrown or turned around they all headed off.

Cookie shook her body of the dirt "Why did they cross the border?" questioning her brother who was on watch.

The lead stallion snorts walking over to Sky "You were on watch why didn't you stop them?" he snaps in Sky's face.

Sky rolls his eyes "They were chasing a mare who clearly doesn't like them as much as we do" he answers quietly.

• Tanyaria had stopped when horses suddenly barreled down at and chased away the humans. SHe ducked behind a tree, using it to hide as she watched. She then looked to the horses once the humans were gone. SHe swallowed hard and tentatively come out of her hiding spot to step up to the horses. "U-Uhm....thank you for helping me."

• VIXENS STORM

Sky looks over to a voice as did the others but they remained still as Sky trots over. "We didn't help you. You endangered us! Be grateful yes...I guess" glancing to the lead stallion.

Ace pins down his ears walking over, moving Sky's feet back to Cookie "Who are you?" glaring at the mare.

Cookie tosses her head not wanting Sky near this new mare

• Tanyaria's ears pinned back and she looked down, taking a small step back as she was yelled at. She really didn't like being yelled at. She listened, but didn't look back up. "Tanyaria. But I'm usually just called Tanya. AT least, that's what my mother used to call me."

• VIXENS STORM

Ace snorts "I mean are you a threat or passing through" he clarifies to the mare

Sky glances at Cookie and nudges her shoulder with his nose to help out the unknown horse.

Cookie glares to her brother when feeling his touch before stepping up "I'm sure she means no harm, Ace. Maybe we can give her shelter until she feels comfortable to continue on her way" she suggests.

Ace turns his head to Cookie and the look in his eye made her want to step forward and bite his rear but restrained herself. "Well if you find her no threat I guess...she may stay the night" he spoke looking back to Tanya "How does that sound to you, Tanya?" questioning her.

• Tanyaria had been about to answer when Cookie answered for her. She looked up, watchign the interaction. She nodded slightly, "Yes. That sounds good if you'd allow it."

• VIXENS STORM

Ace snorts "Follow me" trotting past the mare, pushing her a little as he heads back to the herd.

Cookie lowers her head some approaching the other mare "Ignore him. I'm cookie and I hope you figure things out" walking past her to follow Ace.

Sky just trots past her, head high and tail swishing side to side

• Tanyaria blinked as she was pushed, then begins to follow. She pauses when Cookie comes along and nods slightly. She then continues to walk, now walking next to Sky.