Plotting and Plots! Edited- {1/13/2020}

• Edited- Changed the thread a bit and added a post (first post below this one) where I'll put some of my characters. Most of the character's belong to an original plot I made but, they can be used for other plots and tweaked to fit them. {1/9/2020}

I realized how badly written the plot- 'Death and Love' was, so I changed it a bit. Same premise but hopefully worded better. XD {1/13/2020}

Hello and welcome!

I have been RPing for a long time now and have slowly become more advanced as a Multi-Paragraph Rper. I can write about 400+ words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. I do prefer writing in the third person.

The main genres I like are Modern (non-power, supernatural, assassin, slice of life, etc.), Fantasy Medieval, Romance, Mystery. I love putting together plots with other people. I want there to be some storyline we are following. I very much appreciate others input as well, so don't feel afraid to suggest something (though I am not into horror and major gore in rps)

Please PM or comment below, to discuss RPing. The RPs I really am interested n doing will have the '~~~' next to the title.

Important- Possible triggers ahead. Mentions of suicidal behavior.

{Oh, and here are two examples of my writing. If you are interested in the scene I can PM you what the plot was about and we can discuss doing it if you'd like.}

The newest plot/s-

------

Fantasy-

Is it too late? (Cross-dressing)

Your guy is the King's personal bodyguard and childhood friend. He is the one that came up with the idea of calling the King his ‘Queen’ after the prince tried on a dress in private. Not knowing that his best friend had been watching. The two have feelings for each other but the council does not approve of him and insists on the 'Queen' marrying another ruler. Can your guy convince the King to ignore the council's will?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Friendship's that last a Lifetime

As a child, your character was very lonely. He was a prince with no siblings and no true friends. Then one day while exploring the nearby forest he stumbled across a boy, a Neko. He was fascinated because Neko's were thought to have died off centuries ago. The Neko- Arthur, was severely injured and distrustful at first but, as time went by the two become the best of friends. Day after day the prince would go to the forest and play with his friend, coming back to the palace, later on, talking nonstop about Arthur. Of course, the adults and others played along believing the Neko to be a figment of the young prince's imagination. Finally having enough of being told he was making the boy up, he brought his family and others to meet him. However, it was discovered that only the prince could see the Neko.

Devastated and harassed even more for 'lying', the boy yelled at Art to leave and never come back. So, it did. Now many years later, the prince was ambushed on a routine patrol and wakes to find himself face to face with the Neko from so many years before.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The troubles of an Immortal

Millenniums have passed for my character. He lives on and on, loneliness never fading. A forgotten God. The power of Life and Death at his fingertips, yet somehow he’s been long forgotten by anyone. True, creatures- Elves, Fairy, Giants, Goblins, Demons and Angels, prayed to their own God’s to help them but him? No. Taosjun was not a name that fell from anyone’s lips any longer and so he was alone…

[Here you have three options on which direction the rp can go in.]

---

Dragon realm plots- (I'll Rp the Dragon King (who has a dragon form and a human form)

World's Apart

Jealous Love

Our characters grew up together, royalty (Me) and personal bodyguard (You). Though the bodyguard position was not given until both our characters were in their early teens. They did everything together in fact. They were absolutely the best of friends. As the two grew soon enough rumors spread far and wide about their impending engagement, as it had to happen being that they were so close their ranks matter not. Behind the scenes the two were very much in love but, rank was an issue. The King refused the marriage between them, unless that is, the bodyguard proved himself. How? The King declared he would go to war and either win and come back to marry his heir, or fail and never return. Though the prince/princess insisted that the guard ignore the challenge- as it was more likely he would fail against the powerful enemy, the guard decided to take this challenge and win. Several months later, a message was sent back and the former bodyguard declared dead.

Now many years later, low and behold the guard of the prince/princess- who is now the Ruler of the Kingdom, has returned to find their former lover married. But that doesn't deter them. No, they came back to take back what was theirs and no one will stop them. [For this plot, I am looking for someone who is more... possessive/aggressive but still kind. So what I mean is someone prone to jealousy but isn't abusive about it.]

Modern-

Assassin plot's

Death and Love

Our characters were top assassins, they had been feared by everyone and yet deeply respect each other. For many years they danced around each other, their feelings expressed through their taunting of each other. However, not once did they actually admit or act on their feelings for one another. But then a common enemy attacked both of them multiple times; during one of these attacks, my guy vanished. Now a year later your guy has tracked down mine. Upon finding my guy, yours finds out that my guy now lives life as a Highschool teacher. Why? How will he react to the answers he receives?

---

Secrets

~~~~~~~~~~~

Non-Assassin

Flower's and their Secrets (Possible cross-dressing)

Your guy is a Delivery Man who picks up flowers from various shops and takes them to be sold in bigger stores. But there is one store in particular that has gotten your attention. It is run by a young man around your guy's same age and they are very soft-spoken but very knowledgeable on plants of all kinds, though flowers are an obvious favorite. They have been wanting to ask them out for a few weeks, but then the other week they went in to finally ask them out, they weren't there someone else was. They were told that my guy was out of town for a while, no idea how long. Now about a month later he is back but something is troubling him. There are bruises on his skin and he isn't as smiley as usual. Will he find out what happened? What about asking him on a date?

---

Understanding each other

Our characters have been acquaintances- they are on the student council (your guy {Character A} is the president and mine vice president {Character B}) but haven't spoken outside of it, since the beginning of High-school. Now, they are in their final year together and Character B came across Character A sitting precariously sitting on the edge of the school rooftop after hours. A's intentions were blatant and being found was far from what they'd planned on happening. Without a beat of hesitation, B comments that death wouldn't solve whatever problems A has going on, then with an almost bored expression B moves to A and pulls them from the edge; into a hug.

'I'll miss you if you die. So don't.' Those simple blunt words were whispered A's ear and then B released yours, leaving without a glance back.

That was during the second week at the final year of school and neither of our characters has spoken about that incident, both far too busy with school. But, now it is the third month in and things have been cooling off so now A is trying to find B to confront him on that matter all those months ago- the only problem is, B had started dodging A starting two weeks before and now hasn't come to school for the last few days. With B's home address in hand, he decides to speak to him there.

Feel free to Track more than one of my threads, if you see another you would like to Rp. If that thread is taken just send me a PM saying that you'd like to do it and I'll make a private thread for us! Please bare with me and if I vanish for multiple days, bump the thread! XD

The post was edited 7 times, last by NeedmoreYOI ().

• The character's who I'd be happy to plot around-

All characters below can be changed to fit different sort of rps

Feel free to Track more than one of my threads, if you see another you would like to Rp. If that thread is taken just send me a PM saying that you'd like to do it and I'll make a private thread for us! Please bare with me and if I vanish for multiple days, bump the thread! XD

The post was edited 6 times, last by NeedmoreYOI ().

• Hey, I’d be really interested in doing a medieval or supernatural rp!

giphy.gif

☾*: THERE'S TROUBLE WHERE I’M GOING—————

BUT, I’M GOING ANYWAY

Always open to plotting

GrandioseOpulentJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

• Great! Do you have any ideas for either genre?

• ((Bump))

• I'm sorry it took me so long to answer back. Mostly what I can think of is the usually generic pairings that come with those genres. The immortal God idea and the Long awaited reunion plot both sound really interesting.

giphy.gif

☾*: THERE'S TROUBLE WHERE I’M GOING—————

BUT, I’M GOING ANYWAY

Always open to plotting

GrandioseOpulentJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by wild charm ().

• i'm interested in doing the jealous love plot or creating some other fantasy plot! --

"Gods die. And when they truly die they are unmourned and unremembered"

• wild charm I'd be happy doing either of those or making a new plot. Which would you rather do?

cetus. I really wanna do 'Jealous Love' unless you want to male a new plot. ^-^

• Yes, it is. ^_^

• sorry for the slow reply (fair warning I do it a lot) but yes I'd love to do jealous love!

"Gods die. And when they truly die they are unmourned and unremembered"

• Lenora Did you want to do one of them with me? Or make a plot from scratch?

cetus. No worries! I'll PM you to discuss that plot further then. :)

• {{Anyone care to do 'Death and Love', with me?}}