!!Sign-Ups!! The Tundra Pack ****CLOSED****

• The Tundra Pack

VWDVJMQVivLwHNnACoc5Gu3B.jpeg

The Tundra pack was founded by a group of young wolves who wanted to live life the way they wanted. Unintentionally it formed into a wolf pack. The leaders were Willow and Ghost, a pair of siblings. Most alphas will be mates but the original founders were siblings. The tradition was decided to be broken after them when they realized the right to being leader was more complicated than it needed to be when it was siblings arguing.

Rules:

* No limit on wolves

*All Feral rules apply

* Alphas and Betas have to be mates

* Keepers can have mates and pups

*Apprentices can pick what they want to train in, except for Keepers.

*Apprentices are given two chances to pass their assessments. If apprentices fail their assessments twice, they are made Omegas

Ranks:

Alphas-2

Betas (Next in line pair)-2

Keeper (Healer)-2

Hunters - Unlimited

Fighters -Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

Mothers and Pups- 3 Mothers at max

Apprentices- Depends on Hunters and Fighters

Omegas- Unlimited

Prey:

Elk- Common

Moose- Rare **Will fight back**

Caribou- Very Common

Goats/Rams- Common

Stoat (Weasel like creatures)- Rare **Very fast**

Pikas- Very Rare

Hares- Common

Petrels (birds)- Common

Fish- Very Common

Predators:

Bears- Common **Won't attack unless bothered**

Hunters- Rare

||Akira~ 4 years~ Female~ Fighter||

~Description: Akira is a solid black wolf with gold eyes. She is stockier and significantly larger than the average fighter making her a formidable opponent.

*Scars or injuries: Scars littler her body from previous fights though the scar across her right eye is the most noticeable.

~ Personality: Akira is extremely stubborn and is distrusting of males until they earn her trust. She is obedient to her superiors but tends to fight against orders given by anyone else. Despite all of this she has a soft spot in her heart for pups and always dreamed of having her own family.

~History: Akira was born an alpha's daughter in another pack but due to her father's insecurities he murdered her mother and brother before turning on her. She managed to escape but her father turned the pack against her, forcing her to live as a loaner. She was adopted into the Tundra Pack when she was found on the verge of death and nursed back to health.

*Mother: Aurora (Deceased)

*Father: Dameon (Different pack)

*Pups: None but wants some

~Sexuality: Bisexual

*Relationship status: Single

*Crush: Moose

*Mate: Open

~Other: I was thinking her crush for Moose comes from Willow being the one who took her in so they became friends as pups.

*Important Notes:

©Colors of the Wind

• Wip

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wolfiee ().

• The two brothers of the North, blood of fights and ice in their veins

0LMPJO7.png

19 - ♀ - aries - danish - student/artist/volleyballplayer/swimmer/gamer - art - photos

• all three are a wip and will be finished shortly!

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: lichenclan [warrior cats]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by tigress. ().

• Since changing the first post is unnecessarily complicated right now, Alpha and Beta females are trained by the Keepers to learn the basics of taking care of the pack. More specifically Mothers and Apprentices. I will be making a Keeper when I get home from work, but if someone is interested in being a Keeper or a Keeper’s Apprentice, PM me and I will send you the info on herbs and healing methods I created.

• Esveidy.2019 I made Birch if you don't mind? If you do I'm chill with deleting Wither and her connection

𝕆𝕃𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐𝕊

Kingdom of Spades Medieval Fantasy Fantasy Open 12

Take You Back ▾ Classic Western ▾ Western ▾ Open 5

Bone Crushers ▾ Prehistoric Wolves ▾ Survival ▾ Open

The post was edited 2 times, last by GaryStu ().