HIGH HOPES ;; Arvicaena's Tags/Bio

Check out the Court of Halcyon, holy knights of the Bleak Wilds and a growing unboarded proclan who aim to bring peace and order to Agrelos!
  • GENERAL

arvicaena reaver

arvi

4 months

no titles

female

homosexual

shadow veil duskguard

PHYSICALITY

MAIN/BIRTH | GREY WOLF | HEALTH: 100%

at first glance she looks like a normal wolf from a distance. yet, should you get closer you will see this is not the reality. this young girl is truly an oddity even in today's standards. slender frame granting her the feminine and fragile look. pointed chin granting her the dignified look of royalty. long, silky fur drapes over her body. snowy white in color, this makes her stand out. yet, this is not the only thing she has going on. her pelt has rainbow markings in pale fashion upon it. red starts upon her ears leading down to her face. it is here that the orange takes over. once at the shoulders, this changes into green. this fades into a pale blue on her front legs and upper back. this changes into a darker blue on her lower back and hind legs. purple starts at the base of her tail and ends at the tip. this is where the pink claims and ends this odd pattern. her eyes, hot pink in color, add to the odd beauty that is her.

PERSONALITY

loving, humble, short patience, stresses easily, questioning, wondering, fear of loss, restless, overthinking, snappy, high-strung, helpful

i heard your cry and i just knew

tags — roleplayed by cyanite

i never meant to forsake you

• GENERAL INFORMATION:

☆ ARVICAENA REAVER | "ARVI" | FEMALE [SHE/HER]

No meaning for her name.

☆ Bisexual | Monogamous

☆ 4 months | Ages on the 1st

☆ Shadow Veil | Duskguard

RELATIONSHIPS:

☆ NPC x NPC, adopted by Mercy

☆ Single | ½ of n/a

☆ No crushes | No former relationships

☆ It is hard to form a relationship with her as she has a deep fear that she will be abandoned if they find out about her past.

IMPORTANT FACTS:

☆ Was born in the Exiles, where Mercy soon found her and convinced her to leave. She now hates her birth clan and believes they are evil.

☆ Fears that she will become like her former clan mates. This makes her a nervous wreck at times.

☆ Has a pet Basilisk named Hero.

APPEARANCE:

☆ GREY WOLF [BIRTH/MAIN] | STATUS: 100%

— BA white wolf with rainbow markings and hot pink eyes.

— No scars or accessories

PERSONALITY:

☆ Loving, humble, short patience, stresses easily, questioning, wondering, fear of loss, restless, overthinking, snappy, high-strung, and helpful

— Very much a self doubter.

INTERACTION:

☆ Attack in [bold underline] or mention at [this account]

☆ Physical easy | Mental easy

☆ Does not instigate fights | Will not run away

☆ Powerplay of peaceful actions is allowed

PLOT IDEAS:

☆ At some point she will make a friend and feel less insecure with them, as they will know her past and still care for her.

i heard your cry and i just knew

tags — roleplayed by cyanite

i never meant to forsake you

The post was edited 2 times, last by Arvicaena ().