LOVE THE THRILL OF THE RUSH [weekly tasks]

• this week would bring forth a new adventure for boasong; the art of assigning weekly tasks. it was a routine that shouldn't bring such excitement to someone who had since grown used to them, yet here he stood with seafoam opticals glittering and bobbed tail wagging. he'd always been on the receiving end, being told to do this or that. and without fail, those tasks went incompleted every time. it wasn't because he never wanted to do them... he was just a bit absentminded, that's all.

the sun had barely begun it's journey through the sky when boasong called out. too excited to wait any longer, he supposed. "weekly tasks! gather around, everyone!" his voice strained as he pushed himself to speak in a louder volume than usual, cracking in an unpleasant way and making him inwardly wince at the sound. hopefully his clanmates wouldn't mind such a grating sound so early in the morning; he wanted this to be a fun experience for everyone.

YOU MADE ME A BELIEVER

BOASONG \ WINDCLAN MCA \ TAGS \ PENNED BY CATACLYSM!

• Ah, the familiar calling of the weekly tasks. As usual, Brightshine stopped what she was doing (which in this case was playing with a beetle) to hop on over towards the task-giver. With a cheerful look in her eyes, the calico halted right in front of the medicine cat apprentice. A big ole' smile rested on her maw as she watched the tom and she chirped, "I'll take one, Boasong!"

"speech"

YOU THRILL ME, YOU DELIGHT ME

YOU PLEASE ME, YOU EXCITE ME

Bio Trad. WindClan Senior Warrior 19 Moons PENNED BY Blitz Krieg

• boasong offered a warm smile to brightshine when she approached; though he didn't know her well, the optimistic, friendly molly was always a welcomed presence. "brightshine, perhaps you could lift some spirits by hosting a game of your choice?" windclan has been a bit gloomy as of late, between worrying over the missing children and the harsh challenges of winter. hopefully a game would help bring some joy back into his clanmates' eyes.

YOU MADE ME A BELIEVER

• Brightshine listened to her task with clear focus and cast the medicine cat apprentice a determined smirk before waltzing away to plan her little game. "You got it," She chirped, bouncing off. It was kind of nice being the one that was always assigned these sorts of things; cats had faith in her knack for fun!

"speech"

YOU THRILL ME, YOU DELIGHT ME

YOU PLEASE ME, YOU EXCITE ME

Bio Trad. WindClan Senior Warrior 19 Moons PENNED BY Blitz Krieg

• OOC; TEXT HERE

IC; Sparrowflight would smile gently as Brightshine bounced past her to perform whatever task Boasong had beset upon her. The cream and chocolate shee-cat would dip her head gently in respectful greeting to the medicine cat apprentice as she purred, "I'll take a task as well, preferably one that both Bearpaw and Shadepaw can join me in." The senior warrior wasn't blind to the fact that she had been less then active in training her apprentices, but she was hoping to change that within the coming days.

∙∙thoughts∙∙ ∙∙actions∙∙ ∙∙speech∙∙

(c)trexgirl

Don't you ever tame your demons

( But always keep 'em on a leash )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) —Tags; Penned by Zaeya— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

• sparrowflight was next to step up, requesting a task that could involve her apprentices as well. the bobtail took a moment to think, readjusting the collar around his neck with one front paw as he pondered over a good task to give. then, he suddenly straightened up and flashed her a smile. "a hunting competition would be a fun, yet useful, exercise to sharpen everyone's hunting skills. why don't you host one?"

YOU MADE ME A BELIEVER

• Oh, so it was Boasong handing out tasks this week? That sure was a change of pace, but Birdpaw was up for it. With a gentle smile carved upon her face, the girl of night sky would make her way over, with a gait as delicate as a raven's feather falling to the ground. A generally bright look upon her face despite the dullness that leafbare brought, she asked in a sweet tone, "May I have a task, Buh-Boasong?"

LOOKING LIKE YOU LOST ALL YOUR THINKING

SCREAMING LIKE YOU SAW ALL YOUR FUTURES

WINDCLAN MCA — ART BY MYTH & SUBLIME — TAGS, PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL