A Winter Miracle (recovering from whitecough)

• About another few weeks had passed and Nightpaw had been stuck in the medicine cat den. Slowly healing from her whitecough, but she hadn’t woken up a lot, and it was like that today but right now she was sleeping in the medicine cat den. She had been eating and taking the herbs she needed, now it was almost time to take the herbs she needed again, as she let out a small cough.

OLIVESLIP

Fallenkit- short-haired dusty gray tabby she-cat, is blind by birth, black spot on right eye, three unknown scars on each eye, lives in Skyclan. Is 5 moons old.

Pearlkit- short-haired dapple silver she-cat with dark silver stripes, gray paws, lives in riverclan. Is 4 months old.

Nightpaw- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, lives in shadowclan. Is 12 moons old.

• "'ello t'ere!" Nightpaw's fellow apprentice called, stinking his head in. Seemed his poor denmate had been stuck in here for quite a while. Personally he didn't understand how cats could still catch the same sickness all the time.

But, eh, he was no herbal man.

"Yer lookin' a lo' bet'er, still ain' keen on bein t' close t'ough! Coul' ca'ch the tail end, eh?"

Figpaw laughed, not really thinking much on if it may bother the inhabitants of the den.

"C'moon ye mus' be feelin' be''er by now!"

T'ERE'S A LO' WE AIN' KNOW; WHY LE' I' WORRY YE

FIGPAW — STORAGE — 15 MOONS — MALE — SHADOWCLAN — PENNED BY; Tallow_Cat

• Nightpaw lifted her head slightly, she giggled a bit, “yeah I guess your right” she spoke softly, letting out a small cough before laying her head back down.

Fallenkit- short-haired dusty gray tabby she-cat, is blind by birth, black spot on right eye, three unknown scars on each eye, lives in Skyclan. Is 5 moons old.

Pearlkit- short-haired dapple silver she-cat with dark silver stripes, gray paws, lives in riverclan. Is 4 months old.

Nightpaw- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, lives in shadowclan. Is 12 moons old.

• Figpaw let out a chirp of a laugh, dropping to sit not far out. Like he'd said, he didn't wanna go catching anything - though he felt he had a pretty fine immune system thanks you!

"Aye, t'at's the attitude - if we t'ink we're bet'er t'en our bot'y gonna star' actin' like it!" The grin on his maw was wide.

"Tell me, does t'e herbs tas'e as bad as t'ey look?"

T'ERE'S A LO' WE AIN' KNOW; WHY LE' I' WORRY YE

FIGPAW — STORAGE — 15 MOONS — MALE — SHADOWCLAN — PENNED BY; Tallow_Cat

• “T-they aren’t that bad once you get use to them, b-but they do taste bad for the first t-time....” she said before sighing and lightly coughing.

• Speaking" ・゚✦ Thinking ・゚✦ Attacking

"Did you know that herbs are actually poisonous? And that's why they taste so bitter?" came a cheerful chirp from the den entrance. Curledpaw poked her head inside, not making any move to get closer, terrified of catching that icky sickness of Nightpaw's. I mean, she wanted to visit the girl and y'know give her support but...yeah, she wasn't getting any closer. She had a duty as one of the super-secret-night-hunters to keep herself healthy in order to keep the clan healthy. If you thought about it, she was quite selfless, keeping far away from Nightpaw. Still, her nerves couldn't help but translate through her newest fib as she continued conspiratorially, "I hear Olivenose whispering it to Gingerpaw, y'know, so it's really very true! The herbs they make you eat - it's killing you from the inside out! But, like, the sickness fights the poison inside your body, and like they basically kill each other until there's neither sickness nor poison left. It's really how it works! That's why Olive says never to eat any of her herbs, because unless you have a sickness that can overpower the toxins, you'll totally die!" She grins, shrugging, "Anyway - hi Nightpaw! Feeling less icky today? Are the toxins working?"

(c)trexgirl

ALL EYES ON ME —

Shadowclan + Tansyface x Shatteredsong + (Mapledrop) + american curl+ tags