deep end ; ruins ambassador

• ✦ ✧ ✦ It had been less than a month since the kitsune had mad the trek to the Painted Brigade for a visit. Since then, the situation in the Ruins had gotten worse. Their land was deprived of most prey; their members did the majority of their hunting outside the borders. The Nile was still poisoned, and most of their resources were bare. All of this had made this trip very difficult for her. On the bright side, she had gotten a chance to hunt on her way here. Nonetheless, she was looking sickly and more slender than usual.

To her, a struggle was no excuse to avoid your duties. Last time she was here, a girl named Amelia had requested herbs from the Harrow Desert. While it was currently a barren land, she had managed to scrounge up some herbs while she was traveling here. A small bag was tied tightly around her torso, and she took it off once her paws met the border. It felt so good to have some grass beneath her, and she drank in the scent. While the Ruins was her home, she couldn't deny that there were some beautiful lands out there.

• The Ivory hellion wasnt one to let things go unnoticed. He travels outside the boader within her own rights of course allowed her to see the state some lands were in and it was not pretty. She took a moment to think before approaching the sickly looking woman. " You look like shit.. I'm guessing your not here to attack so you must be here as a friend.. " she stated sitting next to the girl her tail was currently wrapped around a basket of muffin bread she was taking to king. Buttt. Dropping the basket next to the girl she gestured towards it. " Eat you look like you need it more then we do anyhow what's up who you looking for?"

(Shit post sorry)

• It was quite unexpected to see the ambassador back so soon. While he was initially concerned about the sudden reappearance, she was in no physical condition to be attacking them or anything. Making his way to the border, he’d politely dip his head to the girl before greeting her verbally. "Welcome back Arabella. Is everything alright?" The leader could tell that all was not well, but wanted to hear it from the girl herself. If their allies were in trouble, he would offer the Ruins help however they could.

MY DISEASE IS WHAT YOU FED

( set me on fire )

KINGPIN HALCYON PAINTED BRIGADE LEADER TAGS PENNED BY TOSKA.

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Insults hardly ever made themselves her way, and hearing Ivory's made her cringe a bit. Did she really look that bad? The offering of muffin bread made her stomach churn and not in a nice way. Being a cannibal had made it so that she never ate in front of anyone else - she was far too embarrassed by her nature. Don't be disrespectful, she told herself. The kitsune leaned down and took one of the muffins, taking a hearty bite out of it. "Thank you." This would make her sick later, but she hoped to please the other. "Oh, I am Arabella, and I am the ambassador for the Ruins and the Painted Brigade," she explained simply.

Kingpin's arrival and him remembering her name caused her to relax a bit. Though his question stirred something in her, and her mind jumped to the struggling her clan was experiencing. "Thank you. I brought the herbs that Amelia requested." She nudged the bag over the border. For a moment she pondered how to explain what was happening in the Ruins. "Not exactly. The Nile being poisoned was only the tip of the ice berg for us, and now we are experiencing a drought in all of our resources. We just recently had to make a raid to scrounge up supplies." Ara mindfully didn't mention that this resource raid was on the Cartel.

looking for heaven

FOUND A DEVIL IN ME - tags

• Her grumbling belly only made ive even more interested in what's wrong. She listen content with kings presence she took a deep intake at the information. " Dang girl y'all all messed up.. Big brother we can't give the water or something right? I'll volunteer and find some jugs in return for her bringing these herbs all the way here looking like she hasn't ate in a little while " Ivory sauntered towards the boss trying at her best puppy eyes. " I won't do anything other but come right back.. Maybe if I ask Frey real nice an all she maybe fine with helping? " Ivory had a back for speaking her mind and also forgetting personal space. Her gaze flicked back to the woman gesturing to the bread. " Take it with you I can make more.. What do you need a ally of my brother deserves a helping paw.. I'll try and gather what I can.. Eh I'm Ivory Halcyon youngest of the Halcyon siblings.. " the albino aimed to nudge king eager to go an help. Something Ivory had a hard time ignoring was someone in need. She would stretch herself to save a million even if it costed her.

• Hearing that the Ruins was experiencing some hard times led him to wonder how they could help. His sister's endless chatter wasn't exactly helping him out very much either. "I'd be happy to offer some help to the Ruins. Although I must admit I'm not too terribly sure that I know what we can offer fully. I know you said the river was poisoned, and you were beginning to go through a drought, but perhaps we could arrange a meeting with your leader? Perhaps we could work something out that way. And thank you, I'm sure Amelia will be grateful." He'd nod to his sister, having had the same thought about gathering up some jugs of water to give to the Ruiners. Hopefully it would benefit them at least some for the time being. It was better than nothing after all.

MY DISEASE IS WHAT YOU FED

( set me on fire )

KINGPIN HALCYON PAINTED BRIGADE LEADER TAGS PENNED BY TOSKA.

• Amelia would be grateful, certainly, if not for the troubles that Arabella seemed to be going through, along with the rest of her desert dwelling Clan. The young woman, now a bit rounder in her stomach due to her growing children, came forward and stood near Kingpin, worry pooling in her leaf-green eyes, "I appreciate the gift," she mused softly, but then shook her head, "But if your Clan needs them more, then I must deny," she tilted her head downwards respectfully, but continuing to keep her distance from the bag and the contents. She had heard that Kingpin was offering help of some sort, and Amy brought her gaze back up to help with suggestions, "Is the Ruins the prideful type? Would you all accept help if we were to offer it?" or would the Brigade have to be sneaky in how they help their ally? Perhaps they could drop of herbs and food and pose it as some kind of gift from their God - that would be something.

• ✦ ✧ ✦ They were being so kind, and she knew that her clan could really use the help. Everyone was struggling to find food - even her, who didn't eat the standard prey. Amelia rejecting the herbs made her feel a bit sad, but she could understand why. "Well, I could set up the meeting if you would like. We would really appreciate any sort of help. If you would like you can return with me now; I am sure that Nadine and Jace are still at camp." Otherwise, she would have to go and speak with them and set this up. "We are very prideful, but we are in such dire need that I do not see anyone turning you guys away."

looking for heaven

FOUND A DEVIL IN ME - tags

• Her shoulder shifted to gently nudge Kingpin, hoping that he would go along with the Ruiner's quicker alternative than trying to plan a meeting. If he truly wanted to help the desert dwelling Clan, he would go. Right? She tried to not dwell on the duality of the man, head still partially dipped in respect for Arabella, "If Kingpin goes with you now, I'm not opposed to giving you some of our spare herbs. Do you know if you need anything in particular?" she then asked Arabella, ears drawn back ever so slightly.