i'm a boat (not really tho)

• i'm a returning member ho used to go by a different name, coming back cause i miss roleplaying lol.

i'm an otaku, like the medium of animation in general. play my fair share of games, don't have a life, am totally lost as to what changes have occurred during my sizeable absence.

would appreciate any updates, especially on this agrelos. is that a replacement of the main game?

nice to meet you, anyone who bothered to read this. i appreciate it.

looking forward to hopefully roleplaying with you all in the near future.

• hey, welcome back to feralfront! nice to meet you, I'm wren c:

since you've been here last, a lot has changed! the main game is now the agrelos game, like you thought: there was a game-wide event last year that transported the characters to a new world called agrelos. information about the landscape, lore, powers and creatures can be found in the codex right here: https://feralfront.com/lexicon/

the groups listed in the codex are pretty different to those still in the game (due to mergers and name changes since its last update) but if you're curious about returning to any particular clans I'm happy to direct you to what they are now!

there's also a traditional game that sticks closer to the warriors books, set in the forest territory of the early series. I can delve more into that if you're interested!

the help den is still operational for site-related questions, or you're more than welcome to pm me or another staffer should the need arise! :>

17Z0JTw.png

a sense of expectation hanging in the air

GIVING OUT A SPARK, ACROSS THE ROOM YOUR EYES ARE GLOWING IN THE DARK

WREN | 19 | THEY/THEM | AUSTRALIAN | GLOBAL MOD | TEMPESTWING | SAGEPAW | SUGARPAW

15/17 OF THE OH SHIT A RAT™ SQUAD && MATCHING WITH ALEX

moving house this week! posts will be sparse, thank you for understanding.

• greetings. the name wren sounds familiar, but i sadly can't put a finger on it.

ah, thank you. that was something they were discussing, but i wanted to be sure. i'll work on yeeting myself in.

i'm aware of the traditional game. i'm not interested in the moment as i'm trying to ease back into the extended game, but i'll know who to call if i ever am ^^

• welcome back to the site! wren has basically covered everything, and as they said, feel free to reach out if you have any questions :,)

i rp in agrelos only at the moment, and if you want to plot at all as well, don't hesitate to send a message!

[ 𝒔 𝒖 𝒏 𝒌 𝒊 𝒔 𝒔 𝒆 𝒅 ]

so slowly a sunlight dream pulls me out of sleep

FEEL THE MORNING THROUGH THE BLINDS

THEY/THEM | 18 | GLOBAL MOD | 2/7 THOT BRIGADE | CHAR. STORAGE

• Welcoem back!

I only RP in the other boards (not relating to agrelos OR trad) so if you'd like to learn more about that, lmk.