STEEL BREEZE * invite

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • Johnny wasn't sure why he'd volunteered to come here.

For one, his legs didn't work. He only had his front paws to haul himself around with, and it was tiresome enough to just get through the Flights's territory on his own. The sand, though familiar now, had not grown easier to travel on, either. His face set in a hard scowl as he traversed the dunes, deja vu spinning his thoughts. But this was different than his first time cresting the red, grainy hills- this time, he was missing Gyro.

For two, he was certain that the people that remained here from his own residence hated him. He doubted that Noodle would be happy to see him, considering his past torment, but hopefully she wouldn't be too much of a bitch about it. He knew that hope was lofty, though. Not only was she petty, but he'd been pretty mean when he'd been around. Who knew, though? Maybe she'd be too tired to yell, considering the state the Ruins was apparently in. Last he'd heard, the Nile had flooded, and things weren't looking too hot.

Finally, though, he found the courage to speak up. Sitting again at the border of rotten corpses, Johnny peered into the territory through the gaps. His blue eyes found nothing of particular interest besides the pyramids he'd once slept in and scoured. I wonder if the Red God's corpse ever turned up? I doubt it, though.

"Um... Volary Flights ambassador here with an invite."

/ link: rise above | party

this god of mine relaxes; world dies i still pay taxes

CAN I BE AS MY GOD AM? CAN YOU BE AS GOD AM?

JOHNNY JOESTAR | SOLARIS KINGDOM | STORAGE | PENNED BY MEGHAN

• "Invite to what?" The grouchy warlord would grumble in a rather flat tone, triangular ears swiveling to brush against his rigid, charcoal stained horns. He'd evaluate the other rather critically with his sterling glare, somewhat confused by what he saw. The grump had nearly mastered his possessions, so jumping from body to body was breezy, but even without the ability he doubted he'd ever allow himself to remain in a body like that. His ivory teeth would sink into his cheeks until the familiar taste of metallic blood swirled along his tongue; he was fighting the urge to comment something snarky. Was Volary Flights proclan or neutral? He was heavily against all proclanners but his questionable activity lately made his stance on the group currently uncertain. Whatever, it wasn't like Nadine or Jace would shrug away the murder of an ally or anything.

how am i supposed to feel | storage

ddp49zz-54e2ff82-4da2-4b3a-9eb6-a9f944693f23.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q3MjU2NWM5LTcwMWEtNDY3MC05YzM5LTVjNmE2NzkxY2U1NlwvZGRwNDl6ei01NGUyZmY4Mi00ZGEyLTRiM2EtOWViNi1hOWY5NDQ2OTNmMjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.5BEOWokMNcmkuKqPCYd42E-_6q-itYel2RZWVbAtJM0

Woke up in the morning feeling cynical, typical

Frontin' about my day and feeling criminal, habitual

grouchy king of the ruins | penned by fallen | storage

• Shortly after Elian, Jace is next to come forward. His gaze fixates on him, the scent lingering and familiar. His lips purse, even though a faint smile could be seen curling his lips. "Johnny," He says sternly, as if addressing that he still remembered Johnny. Ah yes, he'd been quite loyal to the Red God. Who was that other one again? Jace could barely remember names. At a time like this where the Blood Nile was flooded and everyone blamed the Red God, it would have been helpful to have Johnny around. "We'll be there." He states, nodding his head slightly. He didn't care what it was about. An invite was an invite, and Jace saw no reason to turn down an ally.

[no blood, no bone, no ash]

IF THE STARS COLLIDE

WILL SHE RELIEVE MY SOUL❥ jace e. ruins warlord & physician. former ruins king & ascended leader.

• The first to arrive doesn't look all too happy with him, something that more infuriates him than not. The Hell did I do to piss this guy off? he wondered, face screwing with indignation, but he brushed it off. Sometimes people were just in a pissy mood, right? He'd been an asshole before, anyway. It was all eye for an eye type stuff. After all, wasn't that principle the exact reason he'd lost the use of his back legs?

"'S a party for the promotion of our vice-emperor, Sleepingsunrise," he explained, unable to keep the slight edge out of his voice. He hates the glare he's getting from the guy, and his brows furrow further over his baby blues. He has no biting insults at the ready, so he stays quiet. Besides, someone familiar was arriving.

He focuses on Jace with something akin to tunnel vision. The lion didn't look the least bit angry or vengeful- in fact, he looked pretty happy to see him, which... well, Jace had always been a pretty nice guy, actually. Johnny sees the gentle smile and presses one of his own to his face, ears twitching gratefully. "Hey, Jace," he greets in return, happy to be recognized though he wasn't expecting to be. We'll be there. "Oh, sweet! It, uh, took a lotta plannin' and all, so... I appreciate it." His voice is sheepish, not the loudmouth he was known for here, but it looked like he's mellowed out quite a bit since his residency.

He cautiously flicks his gaze back to the canine that was present, almost like he was hoping the guy wasn't still there, but the looming black figure still makes himself known, so he refocuses on the King of the Ruins quickly.

"How're things, by the way? Someone came the other day sayin' the Nile was flooded n' the Red God was all pissy with you guys," he comments then, recalling the ambassador chick who'd visited not too long ago. He isn't sure what's pushing him to the small talk, since he assumed he'd want to get here, get done, and leave as fast as possible, but once his paws are in the sands he's reluctant to depart form them.

this god of mine relaxes; world dies i still pay taxes

CAN I BE AS MY GOD AM? CAN YOU BE AS GOD AM?

JOHNNY JOESTAR | SOLARIS KINGDOM | STORAGE | PENNED BY MEGHAN

• — The familiar metallic tasting liquid continued to swirl along his tongue, calming the fiery temper that bubbled within. It didn't take much to push Elian over the edge of aggression, his gruff attitude and past actions being a clear indicator of the demons that lurked within. What was causing his bitterness today? Truthfully it was purely the fact that the partially paralyzed Savannah situated before him reminded him slightly of his sister before she died. Wilhelmina. Billie. Just thinking her name made his teeth grind with disapproval and his stomach lurch with disgust. He hated her. He hated her. Yet he also missed their bickering purely because he now lacked a true enemy. Still, he'd never admit such out loud.

Nose twitching, he'd merely keep his steady gaze on the stranger as Jace spoke his usual hospitality. That was what he usually did, ignore the talking and just stand there for .. pretend interest. However, the question of the Red God sparked his attention once more, his brow furrowing with irritation. "Only some believe in the Red God. Our Nile is flooded but I'm sure there is a far more reasonable explanation." This was practically spat from his leathery lips, his canine jowls raising slightly as he resisted a small growl. He didn't like revealing any of the Ruin struggles, even to those considered allies, but he supposed this information was rather well known by now. "The Nile is toxic and its killed most our prey, we're getting by the best we can though."

how am i supposed to feel | storage

ddp49zz-54e2ff82-4da2-4b3a-9eb6-a9f944693f23.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q3MjU2NWM5LTcwMWEtNDY3MC05YzM5LTVjNmE2NzkxY2U1NlwvZGRwNDl6ei01NGUyZmY4Mi00ZGEyLTRiM2EtOWViNi1hOWY5NDQ2OTNmMjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.5BEOWokMNcmkuKqPCYd42E-_6q-itYel2RZWVbAtJM0

Woke up in the morning feeling cynical, typical

Frontin' about my day and feeling criminal, habitual

grouchy king of the ruins | penned by fallen | storage