pride -- FLAMESEEKER

• //i dont have pebbles account linked so rip -- Flameseeker

A bit sad, truly, that he'd died so soon.

But, he'd long since come to terms with it; long ago he'd forgotten the ache of yearning for life. Perhaps that was cruel - he'd had a family, one he still loved so dearly, but his ache in Starclan would do nothing for them. To smile on them without inner hate was far greater than anything else.
    Of course, there was a pang in his heart - that shimmered the stars of his pelt - seeing his love move on. But Pebblecloud was no selfish cat, seeing her happy was far more happiness inducing than anything else. Seeing Flameseeker be able to live, grow, attain the rank she dreamed of... there was nothing that could make him happier.

He recalled the teasing on the rocks, a gentle murmur of a joke, of 'Flamestar'- something that was now nearly true.

In the stars he'd called her name as loud as the living, shimmering tears flowing down starry eyes.

Visiting dreams was not in his to-do list - not much was these days - but it'd been far too long, and he couldn't not speak to Flameseeker. Pebblecloud thought now, in the cold beginnings of Leaf-Bare, it was a fine time to speak; perhaps offer some warmth in this cold time. His heart yearned for the moments when he'd once curled around her and the young.

That was not his duty anymore.

A kind smile was on the large starry tom's maw.

Yes, she was still as pretty as the day he left.

He wondered what she dreamed of normally. Selfishly part of him hoped it was of their younger years.

"Dear," he spoke, trying to waken her inner self to the dream.

Was he still allowed to call her as such?

"Flame, it's me, Pebble."

His voice sounded far off; a voice in the stars.

Currently: Tired - Slow Replies |Pay What You Want Commissions | Marie (Skyclan) + Pipit (Tribe) + Cottoncloud (Riverclan) + Figpaw (Shadowclan)

Discord: TallowCat#7524 | me baby? | Storage

1/2 of the custom pumpkin emoji squad pumpkin_lol1.png

• Thunderclan, attack!

The roar echoed throughout the forest, the thunderous paw-steps of her clanmates carried them to the Bloodclan border. The brutes of the city stood in waiting for them. The two clans then met, and blood was spilled. She went for what appeared to be Nathanos, the one who had killed one of their innocent clanmates a while back. She would avenge his death. The deputy ran at the large tom with her long, sharpened claws. Right before reaching him, she side stepped and aimed for the throat. He was quicker than her, and stronger than her. With a mighty paw the Bloodclanner knocked her down to the ground, and held her down by the throat. Despite the kicking and trying to get away, it was no use. She was a goner.

Suddenly the world grew warm.

Her vision became a blur, and she found herself in a cloud of darkness. Flameseeker's heart began to race, what was happening?

Dear, Flame, it's me, Pebble.

After those words were spoken, she would blink open her eyes. Standing in front of her was her first love, her first mate, the father to the majority of her kits. Her mouth parted as she tried to form words. She blinked a few times, then looked around the forest. The leaves were green, prey was everywhere, it was beautiful. She had been here before, with Coldthroat. This was Starclan. The tabby swallowed nervously, then brought her attention back to Pebblecloud. His thick, beautiful fur was littered with stars. His eyes still shown with the warmness they always had. "Pebble.." Her voice was merely but a mew.

Did this mean she was dead too? Flameseeker lifted a paw, there was no stars, but her scars were gone. "Am..am I....Am I dead?" Her mouth felt dry, and her heart was racing. She couldn't be dead! Her green eyes glowed with so many emotions that she couldn't even narrow them down. Hurt, pain, happiness, love. She would close them, and lower her ears against her skull, only to attempt to press her head against his, but there was hardly anything there. She wanted to feel him again..but did that mean she truly wasn't dead?

[ TAGS ]

flamecatt.png

I'M A MATCH, SHE'S KEROSENE

YOU KNOW SHE GON' BURN DOWN EVERYTHING

TRAD. THUNDERCLAN — DEPUTY — TAGS (12/9) , PENNED BY ICEY

• There was something sweet about seeing her - one so composed, so strong - look as bewildered as she did now. Perhaps that could be considered some form of cruel, perhaps seen as looking down on her.
    Hardly, of course, he simply adored the gentle look upon her face.

"Good evening, dear," he murmured as she gathered herself.
    How long had it been since an evening was shared between them? Since they last stood together with the moon as their guidance? Many, many moons. Far too many.

A pang of sadness rippled through him.

A desperate thing, really, to try and touch the stars. He remembered that from childhood.

"You aren't dead, Flame, and hopefully not for a long, long time."
    Pebblecloud dropped his head to hers- perhaps she'd find the faintest of starry warmths. He knew giving a life offered feeling, he could only hope giving affection was worth something too.
    "I won't let you join me here so soon," he cooed, drawing back to his full size.

"I hope I didn't interrupt any important dreams," he teased, "I...missed you, I suppose."

Currently: Tired - Slow Replies |Pay What You Want Commissions | Marie (Skyclan) + Pipit (Tribe) + Cottoncloud (Riverclan) + Figpaw (Shadowclan)

Discord: TallowCat#7524 | me baby? | Storage

1/2 of the custom pumpkin emoji squad pumpkin_lol1.png

• As he dropped his head to meet with her's, a feeling of warmth spread throughout her body. Tears began to form at the crevices of her eyes, and she would lift her head to meet his gentle gaze once more. I won't let you join me here so soon. She had so many questions, but it was hard to form words. The longer she looked up at him, the sadder her gaze became. He was here waiting for her...and she had taken another mate, and had another litter of kits. They hadn't planned on having kits, or at least not so soon, but they had came anyways. And she felt terrible about it now..How could she have been so...so, selfish?

"I'm...I'm s-so sorry" she would breathe, her words flooding with pain. "Wh-What happened..? I-I didn't know you..." she stopped, her eyes growing thick with tears once more. "I'm so sorry.."

[ TAGS ]

flamecatt.png

I'M A MATCH, SHE'S KEROSENE

YOU KNOW SHE GON' BURN DOWN EVERYTHING

TRAD. THUNDERCLAN — DEPUTY — TAGS (12/9) , PENNED BY ICEY