TIME MAY CHANGE ME | introduction

• Within the past moon SkyClan had been turned into a lush green forest into a terribly dull brown and white forest, yet somehow the land still remained to be gorgeous in Boarbelly's eyes. While he preferred the bright greens and the many pigments the flowers that bloomed in green-leaf gave off leaf-bare was simplistic yet pretty. He adored the way the snow seemed to shine as the suns rays glowed down upon it, he thought the way the snow began to sat on all of the trees branches was a nice touch and almost made up for their lack of leaves. More cats could probably agree with him about how pretty winter overall was, but he couldn't blame those who gave him a funky look when he expressed such an opinion. Leaf-bare being pretty was the only positive, the cons of the season far over weighed its sights. It was cold and miserable, prey becomes scarcer and inevitably there never fails to be a sickness that spread. He didn't know a winter where a life wasn't lost... and now they had dogs to care to? Ugh.

But SkyClan will prevail. We never fail to. They've gotten the short end of the stick many of times, but never had they let that get in their way.

He puffs up his chest with pride, he couldn't imagine belonging to a clan any other than this one. But then again he had been born and raised here, if he thought otherwise that' be a little concerning eh?

Brushing past the camps entrance he comes back home with a squirrel in its jaw, it was a bit on the small side but prey was prey and it'd satisfy someones hungry belly. His own was rather hungry, but he couldn't bring himself to eat without knowing the rest of the clan was fed first. So he turns and addresses anyone nearby, "Anyone hungry?"

CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE ✮

NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY

• &&&---don't wake up | i'll be here for centuries

He'd been weaned for a while now and sometimes he missed the sweet taste of milk because everything else had an odd bitter, copper-like quality to it that he wasn't as fond of. It was still good, just not the same. Growing up was a struggle.

Normally he would wait in the nursery when it was time to eat, sit impatiently wiggling until Virgo brought them something and even then he was the first to clamber over her and attack whatever bit of prey she'd dragged in.

It was quite a bit until time to eat once more and he was already ravenous. Lavenderkit was a stocky little tom, round body and broad shoulders with short but powerful legs; he was always going to be big even as he got older and a body this size demanded a lot more food than what he had to patiently wait around for. So he was off to find his own.

As he scaled down from the nursery to the solid earth below the kitten heard a call and his blue-violet eyes darted to the entrance just as his paws touched the ground, 'Anyone hungry?', oh-absolutely! Wasting no time the tiny tom toddled over on his uneven and clumsy steps.

While small to the warrior, the squirrel he held in his jaws was the equivalent to an entire deer for the kitten.

"I'm hungry! I'm always hungry! Mama says if I eat as much as I do all the time we won't have any squirrels left!"

Which was fine with him, the squirrels were mean anyways and would throw things at them.

" a field of lavender beneath my head "

intuition | sacred knowledge | divine | the subconscious mind

[ lavenderpaw 🌸 6 moons 🌸 trad.skyclan 🌸 tom 🌸 TAGS ]

• ღ Milkpaw dragged his scarred leg behind him as he heard Boarbelly's question. "I could eat." he said quietly, approaching right behind Lavenderkit. He had felt starving, especially since his leg cramped if he stood on it too long. He was always indecisive, so by the time he got to the fresh kill pile he hurt too much to look for something to eat. Today, his leg wasn't acting up too much, so going to the pile wasn't a big hassle, but food was food no matter where he got it.

but who are you, to find peace in my hands」

8 moons ┋ skyclan ┋ tags┋ ic opinions ┋ penned by pastel

• A small chuckle escaped the felines maw as he turns to spot young Lavenderkit racing over to the scene, of course it didn't take long for someone to answer is call. He plops the squirrel down at his paws and his yellow gaze follows the kit as he rushes forward, "Really? You've got quite the appetite then... Go ahead and eat it kid." Boarbelly meows with a friendly smile as he moves a single black paw to shove the piece of prey in their direction, a clear invitation that he may begin to chow down on it. However it seemed there was more then just one feline feeling a bit hungry, Milkpaw was next to approach and he nods. Well... he didn't have anymore prey but there was a few more pieces in the fresh-kill pile? Or perhaps the two could share? "Hmm... why don't you two share the squirrel? I can assemble another hunting patrol so if you both are still hungry after there should be more prey soon."

CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE ✮

NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY

• HUNGER

/ˈhəNGɡər/

I. A feeling of discomfort or weakness caused by lack of food, coupled with the desire to eat.

II. ”Mhm, squ-squirrel, a divine meal, I will sssay. Enjoy it while it lastss, you hungry kittossss,” comes a chuckle from Snakeeyes as they approaches closer to the others, sun melted eyes on the young, little stars. Amusement shines across sharp amberness at Lavenderkit’s determination in eliminating the race of squirrels through pure hunger. “Oh yessss, with an appetite like that,” they says to the lavender kissed soul, “In no doubt, the squirrels will be gone. Your mama will be impresssed.” Their lips curl into a grin, flashing daggers at the kit, before they shakes their head.

III. Oh, how could they forget that kittens can be so foolishly cute.

IV. Snakeeyes glances over to Milkpaw and notices a scar on his leg. Fresh. Recent. Curiosity slips between cracks and and pours across the celestial mind as they observes it. Thankfully, they can hold their tongue to pull any piece of discomfort from the apprentice. They does not have the patience to clean up after someone’s mess that they would create from a wound opening question. Although based on how the wound is displayed—a bite mark, they notices—and the things they heard of recently since they returned home...

V. They offers Milkpaw a small smile before they faces Boarbelly, ears flickering in interest at the mention of assembling a hunting patrol. Winter is the only time where it devours their energy, a deadly sin in the name of sloth takes over the emerald crafted heart. Though with their absence, starry presence dipped in the unknown for months, they has a lot to catch up with, one of them is getting preys for SkyClan. Especially during this season that takes over even the most delicates parts of the clan.

VI. “I would be more than delighted to join in the next hunting patrol.” Snakeeyes pauses and glances over their shoulders to see... marigolds and cobwebs... They rolls their eyes at the realization. Sharp teeth on tongue, pressing it deep until it bleeds annoyance all over their words. “Well, desspite my... conditions, but... I will do jusst fine.” Finchblossom and Charcoalpaw, the healers in stardusts and galaxy blessed souls, will certainly not be pleased to see them performing such activities their mortal body can not tolerate with at the moment.

VII. But if anyone knows the starry creature well enough, when the stars label the rules for them to read and follow, they only grins at them and laughs. With serpentine smiles and toxic adorned teeth, nothing can set them to the ground.

VIII. This is Snakeeyes, and they is free.

—— I P R A Y E D , I P R A Y E D ——

GOD SENT ME RIGHT TO VOICEMAIL

it's like , all day my vanity is for sale / take it away , my head is in my own hell

SING TO ME , I AM NOT DOING WELL I’M GETTING TIRED OF MY OWN WORDS . SING TO ME ‘CAUSE I CAN’T HEAR MYSELF . THROUGH THE LOUDNESS OF MY OWN HURTS , CALL ME SELFISH WHEN I SAY THIS , SAY THIS : I’M KINDA HELPLESS , AND I NEED YOU . SING TO ME ‘CAUSE I’M NOT DOING WELL ———————————— ˚

The post was edited 2 times, last by SNAKEEYES ().

• 私はハンサムな悪魔であり、あなたは私の天使です

"DOELEGS SKYCLANNER"

Most of their time, Doelegs was patrolling outside of camp. They had to make sure no unwanted cat got inside of camp. It was mostly because they were protective of their home. They had recently visited their sister, but their sister had changed. Creature was no longer the same cat that Doe once knew. But back when they were younger, Creature was Albany and Doelegs was Dapple. But as they had grown older, they were no longer the same.

Out of the corner of their ear, Doelegs had heard some one asking if anyone was hungry. The soft brown cat came over as they noticed a few cats. Snakeeyes, Milkpaw, Lavenderkit, and Boarbelly. Four cats that they really didn't know. "Sounds like a hunting patrol is in order. I shall come with if you like."

speech.

✞ ☾ ☽ ✞

雨を降らせて嵐を怒らせて

LET THE STORM RAGE — LET THE WATER RUN HIGHER

DOELEGS — SKYCLAN WARRIOR— TAGS— PENNED BY REIKO.