MY I LOVE YOU * open

  • "DAMMIT!"


    With a resounding THUD, Johnny hit the earth again. He'd spent much of the day in the Phoenix Ruins, clawing around just to see what he could find. Namely, he was on the hunt for herbs, just to see if he could identify them. After Scarlet had mentioned he could cause an entire miscarriage just by giving out the wrong prescription, he'd decided to actually try and make an effort to learn. He'd been reluctant to at first, feeling a bit thrust into the whole healer thing, but he'd since come to his senses. Between the realization of the harm he could do as well as the good, along with Littlepaw's whole... thing, he had decided to become a (slightly) better pupil.


    Not that that was entirely relevant to the activities at hand.


    In fact, it almost wasn't relevant at all. He'd simply been looking for herbs when he'd come across a ledge much too tall to climb, but something very interesting peered out from atop it. After dragging all sorts of things over to make a shabby tower to climb, he'd attempted to jump from the tower to the ledge, but failed. Many times. Many, many times, actually. But that prize... he couldn't stop trying.


    The ache of his front legs did little to deter Johnny from hauling himself atop the various chipped, halved, and downright shattered bricks he'd found for his makeshift scaffolding. "Fuckin' legs. 'F I just didn't have legs, this would be a helluva lot easier. Fuck legs. Fuck 'em." He mumbled various similar things as he scaled on, until finally he'd reached the top again. His blue gaze focused intensely on the ledge, and even though he couldn't completely see the prize sitting atop it, he had a good idea of what the thing was.


    Wooden wheels were the first things to greet him, but there was more to them than that. They were much more than wooden wheels, in fact- it was a whole fucking wagon sitting up there, though he didn't know how. But it didn't matter. He was determined to get to it. It was a little worse for wear, but with some fixing up, he was sure that it would prove to be a great help to him, in terms of moving around.

    "You're mine."


    A powerful push of his front paws and he leapt again towards the ledge, only to fall short of it and, with a familiar THUD, fail.


    "RED GOD DAMMIT! I'M GONNA FUCKIN' KILL SOMEONE! THIS IS SO UNFAIR! DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!"

    take down your hair, forget what you know

    YOU'VE GOTTA MAKE YOUR PEACE BEFORE THE PASSION GOES


    JOHNNY JOESTAR | SANGUINE RUINS & VOLARY FLIGHTS | PARALYZED | STORAGE | PENNED BY MEGHAN

  • She's spent a fair amount of time just wandering around the vast territory of the Flights in search of her boyfriend. He'd shown up a few times purely by chance, so she was always hopeful. And if she didn't find him, maybe she would find someone (or something!) else. She misses Miss Belladonna, and worries about Mister Enjolras and Mister Johnny. Everyone else seems very nice as well, even if she doesn't recognise some of them and others seem to be having a lot of bad days in a row. Finding any of them would make her happy, especially if she could make them happy too!


    Which is probably why Mister Johnny's yelling makes her body sink low and a frown appear on her face.


    He's one of the creatures who always seems to be having a serious1 of bad days. Sleepingsunrise worries about him. That many bad days in a row can't be very nice, especially since he seems a little bit sad, too. Watching him fall from the ledge after jumping at it (how many times has he tried?) she isn't sure what kind of hurt he is, or if it's the kind Miss Scarlet's lessons will help heal.


    "M-Mister Johnny!" Sleepy yelps as she scurries into the Ruins, picking over broken bricks and leaving lavender blooming in her wake. "Are you okay? Would you like my help with anything?" She noses at his shoulder and pulls away just as quickly, worried that she's overstepped. "Does it hurt anywhere?"


    1series


    "speech"

    sleepy_by_lunafoxqueen.png?width=400&height=300

    ( *゚+✩ ) ---- if you could just forgive yourself

    The post was edited 1 time, last by sleepingsunrise ().

  • After his bout of angry screaming, he had taken to laying defeated on the dusty earth, staring dejectedly up at the sky. His shoulder thrummed with dull ache; the paws he could feel yelled at him to give it a rest, already. Johnny sighs deeply before lifting himself up again, only to be startled by the concern of his friend. He isn't expecting anyone to be around, firstly, but secondly, he wasn't really aware that anyone wanted to be concerned about him like that.


    His blue eyes fund Sleepy quickly, almost disbelievingly. "Oh, uh..." he starts, but winces and withdraws when she examines his shoulder. Not that he doesn't trust her or anything. His shoulder just hurts like hell.

    "'s fine, Sleepy," he answers sheepishly, casting his gaze off to the right. It's too much to trouble someone over something he should be learning to heal, anyway, so he decides to leave that for later. But... well, if he really wants at the wagon, he clearly can't reach it on his own. He'll need some help with that one.


    "It doesn't hurt, no worries. But, uh, if it ain't a bother, could ya help me get at the wagon on that ledge? I've got an idea for it."

    take down your hair, forget what you know

    YOU'VE GOTTA MAKE YOUR PEACE BEFORE THE PASSION GOES


    JOHNNY JOESTAR | SANGUINE RUINS & VOLARY FLIGHTS | PARALYZED | STORAGE | PENNED BY MEGHAN

  • Marigold sprouts around her in an automatic response to her quietly growing medical skills. She wants to press for more details and help Mister Johnny - she could at least brush him off, right? But he said he was fine, and she doesn't want to be rude. He seems like the kind of creature who wants to be able to do things by themselves and if she tried to help she'd just be getting in the way of that. Sleepy makes a note to offer him water afterwards, at least. His throat must be very sore.


    Tall ears shoot from their drooped position as he keeps speaking. "Oh!" She looks up at the ledge and sees the wagon, memorised1 by a wheel that seems to just keep on spinning by itself. "No! I mean, it's no bother! I'll, uh..." the pink and white dog looks around, trying to figure out how she could even get to the requested item. She'd have to bring it down the same way, wouldn't she? A moment passes and she scrambles up some rubble before jumping over to the ledge it sits on, mindful of the limited room. What a jump!


    "Um, Mister Johnny? Please watch out," she warns through a mouthful of wagon-handle, slowly pushing it towards the edge of the ledge. It's not too far, right?


    1mesmerised


    "speech"

    sleepy_by_lunafoxqueen.png?width=400&height=300

    ( *゚+✩ ) ---- if you could just forgive yourself