BUSTED AND BLUE * visit

• He'd only ever been here as a Volarian before, but after joining the Veil, he had been reminded of some... unfinished business. And so, Kira was back on the border of the Sanctuary, single eye looking into the territory gravely. He wasn't sure what sort of news he should prepare for. He wasn't sure if he should prepare for news at all. And yet, as he stood there, he could feel a deep tension in his muscles. It was the sort of tension that said his body knew the answer to his questions, but his mind did not. And... how odd was that! A feeling of dread clawed at his stomach. His throat felt constricted; anxiety weighed frigid in his limbs, and he felt clammy beyond a doubt. But... why?

"Ahem..." he cleared his throat, trying to get a hold of himself. All you need to do is ask about him, Yoshikage. You can't just assume the worst and freeze up. ... Why are you freezing up over it, anyway? "My name is... Kira. I come from the Shadow Veil, and I'm looking for Rohan Kishibe. ... ...If he still lives here."

regrets; i've had a few, but then again too few to mention

I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO AND SAW IT THROUGH WITHOUT EXEMPTION

YOSHIKAGE KIRA | SHADOW VEIL | NIGHWATCHER | EX VOLARY FLIGHTS LEADER | STORAGE | PLAYED BY MEGHAN

• Technicolor had been in many clans, and was in fact born in the Veil, so she recognized the scent. She was accustomed to moving on quickly from friends and family, a strange trait for one so young, but oh well. She's been around a while.

The molly approached the border-dweller with a smile. She was very diplomatic. The guy was nervously spluttering something about a Rohan. Tech really wanted to help him; he seemed so nervous. But she didn't recognise the name, so her face fell a bit. "I'm sorry. I don't know him. And I've been here for like, a month, so naturally I know everyone." The last part was accompanied by a playful, swaying nod of her white head.

"speech."

And every color in between —— tags.

Life is about using the whole box of crayons.

• A stranger arrived, and he felt hope alight in his fortress heart. He didn't realize how much he'd been anticipating an answer until it was right in front of him, moments out of his reach. The feline perked his ears and trained his gaze intently on Techincolor, ready to hear whatever she had to say. It seemed that within moments he'd gone from an anxious mess to a composed (if not a bit intense) man. He was truly afraid of what news she might bring, but he needed to keep his head.

I'm sorry. I don't know him. And I've been here for like, a month, so naturally I know everyone.

The words rang in his skull.

"I see..." he murmured quietly. He's gone. That was what that meant. Rohan had... left. Abandoned him. Even after all of those promises.... His lips pursed and, quietly, he resented the girl for saying such things with such a carefree attitude, even though she couldn't possibly have known better. The blonde man looked as though he'd collapsed into himself, his lavender stare growing forlorn with each passing moment. But finally he manages to look at her again.

"Thank you. That's all I needed."

Then, he turned, and began heading home.

regrets; i've had a few, but then again too few to mention

I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO AND SAW IT THROUGH WITHOUT EXEMPTION

YOSHIKAGE KIRA | SHADOW VEIL | NIGHWATCHER | EX VOLARY FLIGHTS LEADER | STORAGE | PLAYED BY MEGHAN