plot with lily!

• heyo! littlepaw here is an asshole and very very injured! she is originally from shadow veil but came here to see if someone could help her train a bird, and fell from a tree, injuring herself a fair bit. she's stuck here until she recovers & will eventually officially join!

littlepaw is open to

- crushes on her, mutuals will take a long time to develop

- physical therapy

- someone bringing her herbs

- someone yelling at her for trying to move too much

- mentors in healing or fighting

- friends and/or enemies

- parental figures (tho she will neglect to ever call them mom or dad or w/e)

- uhhh anything! just suggest and i'll prolly be all for it <3

• i need them to go from enemies to friends.....

sometimes all i really want to feel is love

SOMETIMES I'M ANGRY THAT I FEEL SO ANGRY

JOHNNY JOESTAR | VOLARY FLIGHTS | PARALYZED | STORAGE | PENNED BY MEGHAN

• fair warning that sugar is probably going to develop a crush on lily, but if you're interested i think they could be interesting friends?

the space where no one's been

I SEE THAT YOU ARE THIN, THE NIGHT IS GETTING DIM

VOLARY FLIGHTS | CONDOR | INFORMATION | PENNED BY WREN

• bRo they started off on a horrid foot but i would love for them to look back and go "damn remember when we wanted to fuck each other up? still do but less"

maybe we can have a thread where he has to like. idk, check on her, and the whole thread is just them sassing each other

sugar baby! dont fall for lily she stinky and mean

no but rlly i dont mind that at all!! i would love for them to be put on the path of friends at least, so that lily has a reason to stay in the future ;0

we could uhhh have a thread where sugar tries to teach lily how to train her bird, or maybe jus a thread where sug is interested in lily and shows up one day like :) frien

• that sounds beautiful yes pls!! i would be happy to make the thread too if u want!

sometimes all i really want to feel is love

SOMETIMES I'M ANGRY THAT I FEEL SO ANGRY

JOHNNY JOESTAR | VOLARY FLIGHTS | PARALYZED | STORAGE | PENNED BY MEGHAN