conversation problem

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • Whenever I try to send a conversation to someone, it comes up with an error. Sometimes just opening the conversations tab is enough to do it tbh. I haven't used the conversations/messaging system on site for quite a while so idk if this is a new issue but?? I figured I could at least ask

I've added a screenshot of the error in case that helps at all <33

• do you know how many messages you have?

[ 𝒔 𝒖 𝒏 𝒌 𝒊 𝒔 𝒔 𝒆 𝒅 ]

━━━━━━━━━ MY STRANGER ONE DAY WILL ARRIVE

YOUR CAR WILL STOP AND IN I'LL HOP AND OFF WE'LL DRIVE * :・゚✧ *:・゚✧

• No, but it definitely isn't a lot. I also can't check because it won't even load them for me :p

spinning wheels o' death as evidence

I NEED TO BE YOUTHFULLY FELT

CAUSE GOD I NEVER FELT YOUNG

5/6 uglee | goes by zelfyre on discord | 5/9 heavenpool

• hmm alright! i brought it up with frostsoul, and they'll be looking into it

[ 𝒔 𝒖 𝒏 𝒌 𝒊 𝒔 𝒔 𝒆 𝒅 ]

━━━━━━━━━ MY STRANGER ONE DAY WILL ARRIVE

YOUR CAR WILL STOP AND IN I'LL HOP AND OFF WE'LL DRIVE * :・゚✧ *:・゚✧

• Hiya!

So this appears to be a problem with our "extended conversations." Are you able to access them via the speech bubble icon in the top right?

PLEASE NOTE! I am having to juggle a lot in real life right now. Due to that, I am having a hard time accessing the site to respond to conversations/questions/requests in a timely manner. If you need immediate/quicker responses, please message another staff member. Thank you guys for the patience and I hope to return as I normally would have been within a few weeks. :)

• Yeah, if I go through the speech bubble I can access && send messages. Completely forgot they were there, thank you!

I NEED TO BE YOUTHFULLY FELT

CAUSE GOD I NEVER FELT YOUNG

5/6 uglee | goes by zelfyre on discord | 5/9 heavenpool

• You're welcome! :) We are currently looking into this issue. <3

PLEASE NOTE! I am having to juggle a lot in real life right now. Due to that, I am having a hard time accessing the site to respond to conversations/questions/requests in a timely manner. If you need immediate/quicker responses, please message another staff member. Thank you guys for the patience and I hope to return as I normally would have been within a few weeks. :)