uhhh having troubles accessing the site??

• i'm not sure if it's just a me thing or an issue for anyone else in europe everyone's asleep apart from me lmfao but basically i can't access the site when i'm on my normal ip or a european vpn??

like i' have to connect to a us server to get the site working and i have no clue what's going on. it's only been going on for about 3 or 4 hours or so but some insight or help would be great if there is any xD.

casual roleplayer -- 19 -- uni life is fun

FELIKS -- SHOWPAW -- CODY (INACTIVE)

THUNDERLANDS -- SANGUINE RUINS -- EXILES

SKYCHIEF -- APPRENTICE -- EXILER

• bringing this up with the admins ^^

TELL ME MORE ——————————— ・゚✦
    ・゚✦ I GOT A BOX CUTTER WITH YOUR NAME ON IT
    SITE MARRIED TO CHRYSAMELA || THE FISTERHOOD ✊

after watching a nature documentary and learning from the mighty silverbacks of virunga national park, desmond beated his chest too hard and felt shook with adrenaline and testosterone. he's off challenging the fuckbois of our town for their girlfriends right now.

• thanks!

just as confirmation as well HaggisBeast is also having issues connecting to the site so it's not just me ^^

• I also had this issue, took me forever to figure out, it just kept saying I wasn’t connected to Wi-fi even though everything else on the internet was working.

You're a mess but yes you're beautiful

• have only now just been able to write posts for the site since downloading a vpn app. it's safe to say i've been having the same issues :p

My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.

cdb3ca0c6abdd27e893a25d21fbec996.gif

Gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ, yₑₐₕ ᵢ'ₘ gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ

just a depressed british guy with an unhealthy obsession with d:bh

currently depressed af, so sorry if activity and responses are shit

• hey guys! sorry y’all have been having problems!

sadly it appears it’s nothing from our end, so we’re contacting the hosts of the site to notify them of the problem, which hopefully will fix the problem soon enough. we’ll try to continue to update you guys when we have more info! thanks for the patience ❤️

THE HARDER THE RAIN, THE SWEETER THE SUN

THERE'S NO PLAN, NO KINGDOM TO COME

cottonkit - thunderclan | global moderator (open to pms) | they/them | 17 | nb lesbian

• hello everyone!

so it turns out that a major UK isp has blocked FF entirely. Dynamo has put in a request to get it checked out to see if it was blocked on accident, and hopefully get it unblocked.

Users can request to have it unblocked as well through this page, and bt customers can add FF to the whitelist in the meantime. It also seems that a VPN can help!

[ 𝒔 𝒖 𝒏 𝒌 𝒊 𝒔 𝒔 𝒆 𝒅 ]

so slowly a sunlight dream pulls me out of sleep

FEEL THE MORNING THROUGH THE BLINDS

THEY/THEM | 18 | GLOBAL MOD | 2/7 THOT BRIGADE | CHAR. STORAGE

• Thanks for looking into it guys!!

Just for more info in case its needed to figure out what's up, my broadband provider isnt BT nor do they have any ties to them. Hoping this gets sorted out soon uwu

• youre the second person who's mentioned that! I'll pass along the info, I'd recommend trying to see if there's a way to whitelist any websites thru your provider similarly to the BT Networks!

cottonkit - thunderclan | global moderator (open to pms) | they/them | 17 | nb lesbian

• I just want to confirm that I have been unable to access FF without a VPN (huge thanks to Vexxyus for helping me with that). I don't use BT and I'm in the UK. I tried the 'whitelisting' method via my provider and it failed to work as it's not something that could be bypassed by them, just thought I'd let you know.

Formerly Beware the Beast. Please refer to me as Beast.

If you need to chat with me you can contact me via Discord (HaggisBeast #5748)

Deathstroke W. - Geralt W. - Ghoulian A.W. - Overlord - Emiel Regis R.T.G. - Callaghan F.D. - Sir Pentious

• there is currently nothing that the admins can do to get the site unblocked, sorry! the email dynamo received back from the UK isp says

" Thank you for your email. This URL that you have provided is not reachable however the URL is categorised as Social Networking and Games which is blocked by our Moderate and Strict filters. "

so the only thing to do is use a VPN or whitelist it if possible

[ 𝒔 𝒖 𝒏 𝒌 𝒊 𝒔 𝒔 𝒆 𝒅 ]

so slowly a sunlight dream pulls me out of sleep

FEEL THE MORNING THROUGH THE BLINDS

THEY/THEM | 18 | GLOBAL MOD | 2/7 THOT BRIGADE | CHAR. STORAGE

• hey haggis if you need any help in the future and can't get on ff to ask for it, my discord is scribe#1234 ! otherwise dittoing hybern-- unfortunately UK laws aren't being nice with us. since whitelisting didn't work, a VPN is the best route. I've heard Psiphon works well and is free!

• im able to access the site without any issues now too ^^ the problem seems to have been resolved, thankfully

My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.

cdb3ca0c6abdd27e893a25d21fbec996.gif

just a depressed british guy with an unhealthy obsession with d:bh

currently depressed af, so sorry if activity and responses are shit

• Yeah, the site is working fine again now for myself. Though I think I'll keep my VPN at the ready just in case this ever happens again XD

Formerly Beware the Beast. Please refer to me as Beast.

If you need to chat with me you can contact me via Discord (HaggisBeast #5748)

Deathstroke W. - Geralt W. - Ghoulian A.W. - Overlord - Emiel Regis R.T.G. - Callaghan F.D. - Sir Pentious