plot with little snake boy?

• Hey everyone! So this is Serpentkit, one of the brand new kits that Hailcloud had given birth to on the border before passing away. He's a good boy but I need some plots, friends, etc for him!

Here is his personality copied from his bio:

He is open to:

- friends

- best friends

- rivals

- an older role model

- maybe a bully? ???

- most other things you can think of! If you have any ideas, please let me know cuz I'm uncreative lmao

He is only closed to death at this point, anything else is likely fair game

I WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT BECAUSE OF ME —

THUNDERCLAN KIT + 3 MOONS + TOM + BIO + HAILCLOUD X NPC

• snow and him can have some sibling rivalry, if it came to it snow would totally protect him with his life though.

DRENCHED IN VANILLA TWILIGHT

he/him — snow bengal w/blue eyes — hailcloud xx npc — roleplayed by azheko

• Aspbite. yes please!! he'll be a coward at first so he'll need a big ol' protective sister

@| SNOWKIT | absolutely! what do you think would have caused this rivalry? serpentkit definitely wouldn't go out of his way to start it cuz he's a skittish wuss as a baby

• Shim will def dad the hell out of him bc he was at their kitting so now he worries about all of them 25/8

shimmersong__transparent_by_princeriot_ddkzv3r-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzkyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDA2ZDNlMDgtOTkyNi00Mzg0LWJlNzItMjg1ZWRiZDczM2MwXC9kZGt6djNyLTY0ZDkwOTY1LTcyYmYtNDA1NS1iMTcyLWZkOTk2YTQyNmJjOC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.cGV6r-y-QjlZB81y38OmCUmP7zUzjztxDFzy022Vfaw

IT'S GONNA BE A FANTASTIC DAY

Shimmersong ☆ThunderClan WarriorTAGS PENNED BY PrinceMonroe

• ~Moonkit~ Great! I'd like to see how they interact, what with her being a little more matured than he is! Maybe he could look to her as a protector since she's "older and cooler"

• That's a great idea! Moonkit will definitely like that ego boost. Could you make it? I have a lot of school work this week. If you want, I can make it but it might be next week.

Life is a story, make it exciting.

Moonkit ~ [♀] Black with White Paws, Tail, and Nose with Orange Eyes // 5 moons // Thunderclan