When the mist cleared | The Sun shone brightly - Honeykit._. / Azymondias

• Leader: Daisystar - Roleplayed by: Honeykit._.

Deputy: Jackalpelt - a medium sized light brown brindled tom cat with green eyes - Roleplayed by: ~Nightrose~

Med cat: Sunfeather - Roleplayed by: Honeykit._.

Med cat apprentice: Pikepaw - a brown tabby tom cat with blue eyes and white tail tip - Played by: Azymondias

Warriors:

Silverdawn - a small silver tabby she cat with blue eyes - Roleplayed by: ~Nightrose~

Vixenstorm apprentice: Sneezepaw - a red and orange brindled she cat with orange eyes - Roleplayed by: ~Nightrose~

Petalpool apprentice: Pantherpaw - Roleplayed by: Honeykit._.

Spruceflake - Roleplayed by: Honeykit._.

Apprentices:

Pantherpaw - a black pelted tom with grey swirls and brown eyes - Roleplayed by: ~Nightrose~

Sneezepaw - Roleplayed by: Honeykit._.

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Rogues:

Loners:

Jasper - A black and white tuxedo tom with jasper colored eyes - Roleplayed by: ~Nightrose~

Kittypets:

Honeykit._.

Nightrose Check out my Deviant Art Feel free to invite me to rps.

Cat RPGs:

Tawnyclan - Honeydawn, Olivestep, Kestrelpaw, Noble, Oakfire, Duskpebble

Petalclan - Silverstar, Pantherstep, Snakepaw, Nightpetal, Sapphirewind, Blazeclaw | Petalclan Roleplay (mine)

Lostclan - Redsight, Fawnpelt, Silverthorn, Flashkit, Mosseye

Eagleclan - Direwolf, Emberflame

Smokeclan - Featherspirit, Jackalpelt, Vixenstorm, Spottedpaw (co created)

Private:

When the mist cleared | The Sun shone brightly - Silverdawn, Vixenstorm, Jackalpelt, Pantherpaw, Jasper

Human RPGs

open

Available Schedule:

Monday - Thursday ~ 8:00 am to 4:00 pm

Friday ~ 8:00 am to 3:00 pm

Saturday - Sunday ~ Sporadically may not get on due to WiFi issues.

These times are in EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Single [X]

Taken []

12.jpg

The post was edited 10 times, last by ~Nightrose~ ().

• Okay, Here are my cats: Petalpool/ Female / Warrior// Spruceflake / Male / Warrior// Sunfeather / Female / Medicine// Sneezepaw / Male / Apprentince

Let starclan light your path, no matter how far you go, we will always be with you.

• Silverdawn

The small silver tabby she cat woke, her piercing blue eyes looking around the warrior den to see if any of the others have yet to leave their nests. Taking note that Jackalpelt's nest was empty she was not surprised. The tom took his position as their deputy seriously and never liked to be late waking up to make patrols before the others were awake. Sighing the she cat got to her paws and proceeded out of the den careful not to step on any of the others as she did so, she didn't want to be responsible for making someone grumpy this early in the morning.

Vixenstorm

Jackalpelt

Pantherpaw

Wait a minute- We dont have a leader xD

We can have them as an NPC or we can pick who plays it

Cat RPGs:

Petalclan - Silverstar, Pantherstep, Snakepaw, Nightpetal, Sapphirewind, Blazeclaw | Petalclan Roleplay (mine)

Private:

When the mist cleared | The Sun shone brightly - Silverdawn, Vixenstorm, Jackalpelt, Pantherpaw, Jasper

Human RPGs

open

Available Schedule:

Single [X]

Taken []

12.jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~Nightrose~ ().

•   Petalpool

Shed slowly get up as she heard the deputy speaking, "Phew, are you getting ready to set out the patrols Silverdawn?"

Spruceflake

Sunfeather

Sneezepaw

~Nightrose~  

Let starclan light your path, no matter how far you go, we will always be with you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Honeykit._. ().

• I mean, If your okay with it, I'd be happy to get the hang of being a leader or even just a high rank.

That's fine with me, remember all cats on one post.

Silverdawn

She got out of the way of the entrance in time for Petalpool to slip out behind her "Morning Petalpool, hope you slept well." she meowed her blue eyes glistening in the sun that shone through the trees. Her ears perked up when she heard Jackalpelt's familiar voice speak from near High ledge, hearing him ask them to go on a hunting patrol she almost jumped with excitement always preferring to hunt then be stuck on a border patrol. "Sure, I'd love to go hunting." she replied her eyes now dancing with her excitement.

mentions: Petalpool and Jackalpelt

Vixenstorm

The red and orange pelted she cat still lay asleep in her nest content to sleep the morning away if it wasn't for her apprentice Sneezepaw, feeling suddenly restless the she cats orange eyes snapped open as she looked around she wondered where Petalpool, Jackalpelt and Silverdawn had gone to until she heard voices just outside the den with a small grin she was happy that she hadn't missed much by sleeping a little longer then she usually did, though she just wanted one day that she could catch up on some sleep.

mentions: Petalpool, Silverdawn, Jackalpelt, and Sneezepaw

Jackalpelt

The light brown brindled tom looked up when he heard others exit the warriors den smiling when he seen Silverdawn and Petalpool <good I wanted them to go on the first hunting patrol this morning.> he thought to himself as he got to his paws from where he had been resting near high ledge "Silverdawn, Petalpool, Good morning I was hoping you two would be on the hunting patrol this morning." he meowed in greeting his green eyes taking in the exchange from the two she cats.

Mentions: Silverdawn and Petalpool

Pantherpaw

The young tom still lay curled in his nest oblivious to what was happening in the camps clearing.

mentions: no one

Cat RPGs:

Private:

Human RPGs

open

Available Schedule:

Single [X]

Taken []

12.jpg

• Petalpool

"Hi Jackalpelt! I guarantee that Silverdawn and I will get a good haul of prey today, I won't let anyone go hungry today!

Mentions: Jackalpelt, Silverdawn

Spruceflake

" Hey. Would you like for me to go on a border patrol? On last nights patrol, I thought i scented a fox, and I wanted to make sure if it's stale or not.." On the inside Spruceflake was slightly nervous that the fox might be nearer at this very moment.

Sneezepaw

"u-uhm... H-hi Sunfeather.. I've been having trouble sleeping lately... is there anything you can do about that?" Sneezepaw asked solemnly.

Mentions: Sunfeather

Sunfeather

"Oh Sneezepaw, here, have some poppy seeds tonight, you might have to go on patrol soon and i don't want you falling asleep during a patrol." She teased as she wrapped up the small brown seeds and had Sneezepaw bg=ring them to his nest.

Mentions: Sneezepaw

~Nightrose~

(Also for leader I might make her name Daisystar / Female / Single / Leader

The post was edited 1 time, last by Honeykit._. ().

• Oh w a i t- on my first post, i thought Silverdawn was deputy because i read the roles wrong xD God i can't read

• Silverdawn

The she cat nodded in agreement with Petalpool's exclamation "I'm sure we will catch enough for everyone. It will be nice for a change to have something fresh in the pile, maybe you should have Pantherpaw go through the fresh kill pile for crow food it hasn't be done in a couple days." she meowed lightly not wanting it to seem like she was telling the deputy what to do. Seeing him nod was a relief, as he looked towards the apprentice den where Pantherpaw must still be sleeping though the apprentice did belong to Petalpool sometimes to get things done easier everyone would be separated and it seemed like today was one of those day.

mentions: Petalpool, Pantherpaw

speaking with: Jackalpelt

Vixenstorm

The she cats ears went up when she heard Jackalpelt making the patrols if Silverdawn and Petalpool were on hunting patrol, it probably meant that Spruceflake and Sneezepaw and herself were on border patrol. The deputy would probably stay behind to watch the camp and would have Pantherpaw and their leader as help for whatever he planned on doing. though hearing Spruceflake mention that he had smelled fox scent on last nights patrol made her slightly concerned, though there would be three and not just two on their patrol one was still an apprentice though Sneezepaw has been showing promise in fighting a fox was just a bit tricky to see the outcome with.

mentions Jackalpelt, Silverdawn, Petalpool, Spruceflake, Sneezepaw, Pantherpaw

talking with: no one

Jackalpelt

The tom nodded when Silverdawn suggested that Pantherpaw stay behind with him where he would normally join his mentor on patrol, though their numbers had greatly been effected since the outbreak of green cough had gone through the clan it left them stretched thin when it came to making sure that both patrols went out and the camp was protected "That's a good idea Silverdawn, and Spruceflake please take Vixenstorm and Sneezepaw with you though it might be wise that if the scents fresh to send Sneezepaw back to tell me, I will come out and join you two while leaving our leader, Sneezepaw and Pantherpaw here."

mentions: Silverdawn, Pantherpaw, Spruceflake, Vixenstorm, Sneezepaw.

talking with: Silverdawn and Spruceflake Honeykit._.

Pantherpaw

~sleeping~

OOC: Honeykit would you mind if I roleplay Honeyleaf and Mosseye in Lostclan until you can return? it's just to keep your characters active since Mosseye also plays an important position as jadekits adopted mother.

Cat RPGs:

Private:

Human RPGs

open

Available Schedule:

Single [X]

Taken []

12.jpg

• Oh w a i t- on my first post, i thought Silverdawn was deputy because i read the roles wrong xD God i can't read

it's alright I'll put them in regular clan format so it's easier to read, my apologies

Cat RPGs:

Private:

Human RPGs

open

Available Schedule:

Single [X]

Taken []

12.jpg

• Petalpool

"Alright, let's head out Silverdawn, at this time, the rabbits might be out of their nests if we hurry! She exclaimed happily

Spruceflake

"Okay, that sounds good. Sneezepaw, hurry up, we don't have much waiting aroung time! Vixenstorm and i are waiting!" He said harshly

Sneezepaw

" Im coming! Jeez you don't have to be so rude, you're not my mentor you know. He replied angrily

Sunfeather

*doing stuff and sorting things*

Daisystar

She watch from above as Jackalpelt was aranging the patrols " Sigh... I couldnt have chosen a better deputy." She smiled

ooc: Yeah thats fine! Just know Mosseye's kits are coming very soon and she has a good friendship with Fernshade

• Sunfeather

"Oh no! This is really bad! Hey Jackalpelt? We are completely out of catmint and burdock root!" She say worriedly

"And theres none near the camp!" She add scaredly

Petalpool-

Spruceflake-

Sneezepaw-

Daisystar-

• Silverdawn

The she cat chuckled and nodded "Alright lets go then." she meowed before heading to the entrance of camp padding through the woven brambles and vines she got through where the vines protected ones pelt from being scratched. The she cat looked back to see if Petalpool had followed her.

mentions: Petalpool

Speaking with: Petalpool

Vixenstorm

The she cat looked to Sneezepaw with a slight smile the apprentice was always slightly touchy when others gave him orders, even if it might be the same orders he would receive from herself, the deputy or the leader. Though in a way it made her proud that she could rely on the tom to listen it also made her sad that it seemed he couldn't work under one of the others. "Alright Spruceflake, lead the way please." she meowed taking a spot at the toms left side.

mentions: Sneezepaw, Spruceflake

talking with: Spruceflake

Jackalpelt

The tom watched as the patrols got up to leave looking to the apprentice den once more to see if Pantherpaw was awake yet the tom suppressed a sigh when he realized the young tom had still yet to come out of the den so instead he padded over that way looking around he noticed that Daisystar was awake and had watched him form the patrols.

Once he arrived at the entrance to the apprentice den he peeked his head inside spotting the ball of black and grey fur that rose and fell with each breath the young tom took "Hey, Pantherpaw. If you sleep the day away you won't become a warrior for another quarter moon then when you're supposed to." he meowed and watched as the toms body snapped to attention as Pantherpaw's eyes settled on him a slight smile came to the young toms face ----- after the tom greeted him he shook his head "Come on Pantherpaw I need your help to go through the fresh kill pile and make sure there's no crow food." he explained before exiting the den.

mentions: Pantherpaw, Daisystar

talking with: Pantherpaw

Pantherpaw

The young tom had still been happily dreaming when a voice interrupted his dream pulling him from his slumber he managed to hear that his warrior ceremony would be pushed back a quarter moon if he didn't wake up, knowing this was probably just a plot to get him to wake up he wasn't going to pay it any mind until he recognized Jackalpelt's voice and winced making his body move so that he could look at the older tom "I'm sorry Jackalpelt, it's just the nest is so warm I didn't want to leave it." he meowed and watched as Jackalpelt shook his head, hearing that Jackalpelt wanted his help with the fresh kill pile the tom wrinkled his nose which in turn made his muzzle wrinkle as well but he soon put a smile on his face before he padded out of the den after getting to his paws. He watched as what he presumed the patrols left to do what they were asked and followed after Jackalpelt to the fresh kill pile.

mentions: Jackalpelt

talking with: Jackalpelt

Jasper

The tom was down but the stream getting a drink, ears up and alert in case someone started his way.

//no problem I will keep that in mind. Honeykit._.

Cat RPGs:

Private:

Human RPGs

open

Available Schedule:

Single [X]

Taken []

12.jpg

• Petalpool

"Ah, slow down, I smell a strong scent of- cat! its not... any of our cats.... Its probably just a loner or a kittype-" Her voice trailed off as she scented rabbit and before Silverdawn could reply, Petalpool had caught and killed a rabbit.

Mentions: Silverdawn

Intreacting with: Silverdawn

Sneezepaw

He started sneezing imminently as they went into the deep forest "Gosh! I guess somethings never change. Wait guys! hold up I- I think i scent something.. it smells yucky... Is this that fox scent you smelled Spruceflake?"

Interacting with: Spruceflake and Vixenstorm

Sunfeather

"What will we do? No this is bad.." She trotted over to Jackalpelt. "Do you have any idea where Daisystar is? We have an urgent problem with some needed herbs, and i would like to speak with her.." She looked sad and worried as she shook her head

Interactions: Jackalpelt

Spruceflake

"Pesky apprentince.. how do you manage with such a sleepy, once again pesky apprentince.. when I mentored Duskfall from Moorclan, she always was ready to go.. hmph.." He stopped for a second "Wait- Sneezepaw I think you right... and it seems quite fresh... Should we follow it Vixenstorm?"

Interacting with: Vixenstorm and Sneezepaw

Daisystar

She was silently waiting for everyone to get back from patrols to annouce a clan meeting

~Nightrose~

• Silverdawn

The she cat watched as Petalpool too off after a rabbit, of course she had smelled the cat scent though it was faint but still only from today, it lead down into the area where the stream was located she looked over to Petalpool to see that the female had caught her prey, she gave a slight smile "Want to see who it is?" she asked if not Silverdawn was perfectly fine with going back later on and bringing someone else to look.

mentions: Petalpool

Speaking with: Petalpool

Vixenstorm

"Spruceflake that is no way to talk about a clan mate, no matter their disposition. It doesn't matter if Duskfall from Moorclan was always ready when you wanted to go out. We are not in Moorclan nor or these your old clan mates. There is a reason you chose to join us, if you want to fit in you won't compare the two." she explained before she answered Spruceflake's question "Sneezepaw head back to camp let Jackalpelt know we found a fresh trail, We will wait here until we have everyone." she replied.

mentions: Spruceflake, Sneezepaw, Jackalpelt

talking with: Spruceflake, Sneezepaw

Jackalpelt

The tom looked to Sunflower when she spoke "Daisystar is on high ledge." he meowed simply "I want to make sure there isn't a fox in the area before you go out of camp with Marshpaw. I'll send one of the other warriors with you as well when they return." he added before heading up the ledge to see Daisystar.

mentions: Sunflower, Daisystar

talking with: Sunflower

Pantherpaw

The young tom began the task of going through the fresh kill pile using his nose to see if any of the food was past its time.

mentions: no one

talking with: no one

Jasper

txt

mentions:

talking with:

Honeykit._.

Cat RPGs:

Private:

Human RPGs

open

Available Schedule:

Single [X]

Taken []

12.jpg