It's all Greek to me || p. Peach

• ooc: i am so sorry that this took forever to get up! peachstep  

☆☾

Moonkit had a problem with being loud and a rambunctious. Of course, many just said that it was just because she was a kit and kits have a lot of energy. She didn't think it was that easy. Moonkit constantly found it hard to keep her burning curiosity and loud mouth under check. It hasn't gotten her in too much trouble but she didn't want to start now. There was no way that she was going to let 'trouble-maker' be her reputation in the clan. Looking around camp, she tried to find Peachstep. She was quite reserved and a lot more mild that she was. Maybe she could help her be more quiet. "Peachstep! Hey! How are you? Could you help me with something?"

("Speech", Thoughts)

Life is a story, make it exciting.

Moonkit ~ [♀] Black with White Paws, Tail, and Nose with Orange Eyes // 5 moons // Thunderclan

• Peachpaw looked down to Moonkit and smiled to her; it was always fun to be of help to the younger members of the clan. "I'm doing okay, thank you! What do you need, kiddo?" she asked with a flick of her tail and a twitch of her ear.

// its ok ^^!!

I'm just getting ready to stage my comeback !

10 moons ┋ thunderclan┋ tags┋ ic opinions ┋ penned by pastel

• ☆☾

"Soooo... I have an issue. Ya know, I'm kinda... excitable. And you see, I'm gonna be an apprentice soon and I know I'm going to be yelled at for causing some trouble. Got any tips on how to be a little more calm?" The kit asked nervously. It was a little embassasing admiting her weaknesses.

("Speech", Thoughts)

Life is a story, make it exciting.

Moonkit ~ [♀] Black with White Paws, Tail, and Nose with Orange Eyes // 5 moons // Thunderclan

• Peachpaw hummed in thought as she looked down at the kit. "Excitable, eh?" she asked with a smile and a gleam in her eyes. "Well.. I get hyper sometimes too, but I always try to just go out and do things to get all the energy out, like go for a walk or try and do some work! If you do a lot, you'll tucker yourself out. Also, as a kit, it's okay to have a lot of energy- it's healthy!"she exclaimed.

I'm just getting ready to stage my comeback !

10 moons ┋ thunderclan┋ tags┋ ic opinions ┋ penned by pastel