• So I’m going home today and I’m super super excited right, well my sister wanted me to come back on Monday (which I don’t want I want to be home) but I feel terrible (like she’s guilt tripping me to come back). I get she’s not yet up to par from the surgery but still I miss being home what can I do?

• I’d say you should go with your gut feeling. What does your gut say? If your gut feeling says go home, then you should go ahead and go home. It’s best to not let anyone guilt trip you into doing something at all if you don’t want to do it, so just go with your gut feeling and listen to what your gut is saying to you, it’s always best to go with your instinctual gut feeling.

hqqWF8y.gif

"He looks like a strawberry pimp."

"But told them decorations were in pastel ribbons

Maybe it's a cruel joke on me

Whatever (Whatever)

Just means there's way more cake for me

Forever (Forever)"

• Well, it’s honestly best to do what you feel like is right. If you’re homesick then you can go home. If possible, maybe you can get someone else to stay with your sister while you go home. If not, then maybe you can just see how staying with your sister for a little bit longer turns out. But go with what you think is the best way to go.

hqqWF8y.gif

"He looks like a strawberry pimp."

"But told them decorations were in pastel ribbons

Maybe it's a cruel joke on me

Whatever (Whatever)

Just means there's way more cake for me

Forever (Forever)"