Return of the Ochresile ~ RP Thread ~ Sign up link inside

Plot line so far:

A girl with stunning emerald eyes which seemed to pierce your soul walks up to you as you glance around you curiously. The mysterious forest seems to call to you as the girl studied you quietly and smiled softly. "Welcome to Iaquezela and the continent of Iecha. My name's Obsidian and just know there's some evil lurking around here at the moment. Please choose your side carefully." She smirked and you finally noticed she had two ears upon her ebony hair and she laughed softly, gyrfalcon wings unfolding and your jaw drops. She's stunning. "I am an ochresile... the last remaining relative of the old Eastern Royal Family. Come in and choose wisely... for once you go to the darkness... you won't leave." Her tone echoes in warning as she turned and vanished into the forest... leaving you speechless in awe and fear.

Many years have passed since the devastating war which had overcome the Ochresile. The two continents have not fought in years, and honestly all seems well. Festivals and holidays cause music and color to explode into being. The royals have managed to have marriages between each region which have allowed the peace to remain over the years. The field where the war was fought is considered sacred and the flowers never die, they light the meadow in gold throughout the night and into the day. However… it does not mean evil rests. A new problem has arisen. A young male Ochresile who specializes in dark magic has taken to figuring out how to take over. The peace will not last for very long as this enemy seems to be gathering more forces who wish to overthrow the royals. Now, as you may think the royals are safe you have another thing coming… almost all royals have been wiped out due to this threat. There is one full family standing and the princess from the Eastern kingdom has long since gone into hiding...believed dead. The northern and southern royals each have two remaining members, and the call of war horns now echoes over Sune’orine and Iecha both. Guards constantly patrol and healers are constantly on call. Now, everyone hopes the royals can save them.. But when it is said than a thief is called upon to fight… every Ochresile thinks the royals have lost their mind. What they don’t know is this thief is the missing Eastern Princess. Who will fight for her kingdom… and the kingdoms of the royals until her very last breath. Take up arms, and fight alongside us as the Ochresile fly into war once again.

Ic: Lithoniel Nachtya Thuriya, the last remaining royal of the entire Eastern Region... The girl was smart enough to hide her wings or at least dye her white feathers another color. Not that it was fun to wash it off but hey she did it to survive. The war had struck home for her and she knew most believed all royals of the eastern region were dead. Her four dark s pots under each eye glowed with her magic's colors. Two magenta and two copper. She glanced a round the corner of the shambles she had hidden herself in. Quickly taking to the air and gliding ever so softly. A bandanna hid her ears from view as it was harder to dye ears without getting her ebony hair. Landing softly outside the capital limits allowed the girl to take a breath as she folded her wings behind her softly. Allowing her tense muscles to relax as she gazed around herself apprehensively. She knew better than to wander too far from the capital - especially with the rumors of a dark ochresile being around her region. She wasn't going to risk it. As she turned her head to one side, the jewels and beads caught the rising sun as the moon set, ending Nachtya immediately as she vanished from view, glinting softly in the light which was now bathing her land in shades of gold.

• It's gone, nowhere, I can't find it anywhere at all. The pain is all gone now, no more hardship anymore.

OOC: Track

IC:

Am I just afraid of loving?
    Uh-huh!
    Or am I not the loving kind?
    Yeah!
    4ce675486089941e8ba69af13396f1f5.gif

Vixen / Brey | 17 | she + her

Semi - Advanced | Literate + Multi-Para | 6+ Year Experience | LGBTQ+

Discord; vixen-chan ❀#9901 | Facebook; ᏬᏁᎴᏋᏗᎴ ᏋᏁᏋᎷᎩ | PM / @ me if you want to plot

High Muse: Vocaloid / Pokemon / Anime / Apocalypse / Supernatural

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• honestly i t doesn't matter to me - it is currently sunrise / early morning and everyone who isn't using magic to create night sky/aurora borealis is waking up , t hat's about it

• //ok

Lillian slowly opened her eyes as the early morning sun creeped into her room, she sat up stretching as she let out a yawn. Her leapord cat ears twitched a little and her wings expanded some as a sorta small stretch. The queen turned to her husband Elias, he was still fast asleep this whole threat and war thing has really got him stressed. At least that is what she thought, she got up out of bed and walked to her mirror and picked up a brush and began to brush her silver hair gently since it was pretty much tangled at this point.

Luscious had woken up before the sun had risen and went to the gates to the city, being the war general he didnt really need to keep watch but he felt alot better if he helped his men in some way rather than relying on them by themselves. He looked around the gate and nodded a hello to the guard stationed there currently, he then climbed up the stairs to walk ontop of the wall and patrol up there. Luscious couldn't help but think about everything that was going on, for one majority of the other royal families have been wiped out except for two. The Eastern regions royal family was completely wiped out according to what he has heard. The king didn't really tell him anything about what was going on but that there was a threat and they were sending a thief to fight it, Luscious couldnt help but take a little offense to that as he was one of if not the best warrior in the western regions military.

• (Room Mate just killed me and told me this song reminded her of Sylvester lmfao. I'm dying https://youtu.be/xq7z_xMGPM8)

A sinister smirk were what covered those pale, thin lips. Foot steps echoing through the cobble streets, A third tick gave away a sort of cane that this handsome figure used. Strutting proudly, hair pulled back and away from his face, Snowy leopard ears pinned to the sides, bobbing along with his bouncing strut. It was a gait that suited the handsome stranger and something that would fit well with the smile he would occasionally shoot passersby. A sly, but curious smirk to shoot the strangers that would cast him curious looks. A gloved hand curled around a golden dragon head, sitting on the black wood of the rest of his cane. Humming would softly be heard as he slipped into one of the side alleys, and from there into a ragged building from a side door.

A sly grin once more crept onto his pale face, golden eyes brightening. "Nathaniel. Pleasure meeting you my friend. You have my... Groceries?" The man he addressed, rather chubby, and not all that tall, gave him a nervous grimace. "Vester... I don't know why we couldn't have met in a cafe... or tea shop like normal people. Being here makes me... nervous..." He glanced over his shoulder at the two tall men blocking the door, and therefore his exit.

"Nonsense Nathaniel... We both know how that went last time." His normally charmer's tone switched sinister, and foreboding. Leaning down into the man's face a grin screaming of danger plastered to his face. "No? That's what I thought." He chuckled and swiped the bag from the man, hiding it in his vest. "Where you get these I've not a clue. Surely nothing against the law~ I don't see you being the type..." He grinned and turned back to the door.

"It's none of your damn busine-ACK!" A gasp left the man's lips as a force had shoved him against the far wall. Shadows clouded the Darkin's feet, swirling like a dark fog as he slowly turned to face this man again. "What's that Nathaniel? I don't think I heard you clearly...." He rumbled. Tapping his cane the two guards slipped from the building to guard from the outside. No one would interrupt him.

"Sylvester- Sylvester please you know I didn't mean it- i-it's just the nerves from being here-" He wheezed again. His wings spreading as best they could as the force pushing hi against the wall was replaced by a hand. Sylvester's fingers wrapping easily around the man's throat and cutting air supply. "Ple-ase...."

"Nathaniel... I think our partnership has come to a close... You see, after I lose trust in my alliances... Things happen to me. Bad things, so as a result I've gotten aggressive and in turn... Now when my Alliances end... They end for good. Farewell Nathaniel." His fingers closed around the man's throat, crushing the wind away from his lungs, no room to struggle. The man has suffocated in only three minutes.

He stepped from the building silently, fitting his gloves back onto his hands elegantly. "Deal with the body Boys. No trace. Understand me?" He was met with silent, firm nods. "Good. I'm off. Make sure to cover your tracks on the way back home tonight. See you~" And as if nothing had ever happened, he strut from the alleyway, humming an upbeat jazzy swing under his breath, casting the strangers his charming grin as he went. The contents of the bag he'd taken from Nathaniel quietly clattering together.

----

Loriel hummed in his own boredom, leaning over a balcony wings flailed at his sides, hair dangling over, People below would stare, some gasping in worry at the prince's actions worried murmurs from below. Slowly his form slid further, until he dropped, falling falling, some cries were heard, but most only rolled their eyes. This wasn't anything new. Lori was amusing to the citizens of the West, watching him fall until he spread his wings and shot off. Laughing boisterously. Some sighs of relief were heard from the people below, but most just chuckled at him. This was their prince. The goofball of the west. Beloved by most who lived there.

----

A soft purring hum left the quiet woman's mouth. Inhaling the steam that came from a hot cup of green tea, snow owl wings limp and hanging in a relaxed fashion. Tigress' round ears laying at the sides to show that she was indeed relaxed, and at peace. Taking soft sips from the sweetened beverage. A book lay open on her lap, turned to a page where it spoke of a romantic meeting between two of the characters. She set the cup off to the side and picked the book back up, pulling the blanket around her closer, drawing her feet up beside her to rest under the plush blanket on the soft couch. Her shop had been quiet today, business slow. But she didn't put it past Sylvester to throw the doors open at any second and ask her to make up some... concoction. She shuddered at the thought and set her book down. Rising from her spot on the couch and moving into the main room of the shop, Making sure no one was there, that she wasn't neglecting any customers, and giving another bored grumble. How slow...

"ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴜʟʟʏ ᴅʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ!"

~ᴀʟᴀsᴛᴏʀ

738cba90b855e44c337333e69b502e2e.gif

"ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴠɪsɪᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪᴀsᴄᴏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ! ᴡʜʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ᴄʀᴀsʜ ᴏғ 𝟷𝟿𝟸𝟿, ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜ... sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏʀᴘʜᴀɴs."

~ᴀʟᴀsᴛᴏʀ

• Lithoniel huffed gently to herself as she settled down and gently extended a wing, massaging her sore muscles. She would have to make some new dye to hide her gyrfalcon wings later on but for now it would last the day hopefully. The ex-princess quietly moved back to the city and shambles of her old home. Feet silent against the ruins as she gently untied her bandanna, revealing her soft margay ears which had been pinned underneath against her head. She gave a soft sigh of relief as the ears gently moved to their normal position, sending twinges of soft pain through her head. As the girl gently ran her fingers along the ruins, her ears caught whispers and looks of he rpeople and she was quick to slip out into the alley ways, her emerald gaze flashing as she studied the male who had caught her region's attention. Her wings were folded tightly against her back, sending waves of pain through her but she ignored it for now as she studied the male and his cane it appeared to be. Immediately a soft growl came from her lips as the thief slipped into the shadows. The vibe she gained from him was anything but good. Her tattoo and markings glowed softly as she peered through her hiding spots. It was lucky she knew the area well and could slip between small spaces without a sound usually.

Interactions/Mentions: Sylvester .Hazbin.

• Carter Mau - 17 - Follower/Spy/Thief - Wind Magic

Thomas Mau - 17 - Follower/Spy/Thief - Fire Magic

"You got it boss!" Carter said enthusiastically, dashing into the building like the excited kitten he was. His elder twin Thomas paused a moment, but nodded, following the younger Mau into the building.

"Eww, gross. Why'd ya have to be so naughty, Nate?" He asked the dead body, his left wrist glowing as he circulated air to clean the smell out.

Thomas was more reverent. "Be quiet. We're not supposed to be here, remember?" He chastised, sbapping his fingers softly as his right wrist glowed red and the body charred, the smoke and stench carried by Carter's wind magic out the top of the building, where it would be less likely someone would catch on quickly.

Carter looked to his brother as the two stood over where the body was, the final ashes rising into nothingness. "So what now, Bro?"

"You heard him," Thomas answered as they left the building, squinting their eyes against the morning sun. "The rest of the day is ours, we can relax, check out the market, maybe sleep, since he got us up so early for this job."

Carter smiled as he decoded his brother's simple phrases. 'Relax' meant 'goof off', and 'check out the market' meant their favorite pasttime; conning and thieving. Sleep just meant sleep, and it was true, Sylvester had gotten the twins up quite early to help exhume the body. "Let's go check out the market, bro! I've heard it's awesome here!"

Croix Babylon - 198 - Royal Advisor - Lightning/Thunder

Croix was wrapping his scarf around his head when the sun rose. He sighed softly, looking out over the Eastern region. It had been a rough few months since Sylvester's attack on the castle and the disappearance of Princess Lithoniel. It seemed every day, Galeri falled deeper and deeper into chaos. Soldiers and guards had troubles keeping order, and Croix was no King Nimris. "Old friend... what would you do?" He muttered to himself, although he didn't hear himself say it. He had adapted quickly to near deafness, reading lips was a skill he was still working on.

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

• It's gone, nowhere, I can't find it anywhere at all. The pain is all gone now, no more hardship anymore.

OOC:

IC:

hu8L7lE.jpg

Tjaart Chibuzo Okorie | M | 23 | Follower | Water | Interaction: Evreline ( .Hazbin. )

It wasn't new for Tjaart to be out and about. He usually was the type to move around constantly. He never liked doing nothing, so it was common for him to start walking around aimlessly, just to give himself something to do. A long sigh escaped his lips as he walked before suddenly getting an idea. He did enjoy walking around outside and all, but he felt the need to take a small visit to somewhere very quick. He would get something if he wanted but he mainly just wanted to visit for a bit. He lifted his hands and began untying his hair and then took a few strands of his hair and tied them again, just to freshen it up. Once he was done, he sighed and then turned as he began walking in the opposite direction of where he had been going in the first place. Sure, he could fly there, but he enjoyed walking, it was always nice. Besides, his hair would become a mess when he had already fixed it.

He stretched once he had gotten to where he was wanting to go. Which was Evreline's shop. He stood there for a moment before huffing and then entering. He eyes shifted around for a moment, taking in his surroundings before focusing on who he was looking for. He knew Evreline, pretty well since she was another follower of Sylvester so he's had a few run ins with the other female, but never came around to talking to her fully, and he felt as though this would be a good time before Sylvester decided to barge in and make them do something. His emotionless face stared blankly in the shop until he seemed to find the other woman in the main room of the shop and spoke up. "Seems to be slow today, hm...?"

mr__kitkat_series__masuizumi_sake_by_cioccolatodorima-dbpcgbv.png

Aalvaroh Frear | M | 27 | Western Guard | Ice | Interaction: Open

Aalvaroh had already been awake. He was an early riser, after all. He blinked as he stood quietly. His wings were out but resting against his back as he had no reason for having them opened. Ever since the few fights that had occurred, Aalvaroh was a bit on edge. Though it wasn't something he should really be blamed for. This was his home and he'd feel awful if he wasn't able to protect it. He huffed, his eyes narrowing a bit. He really worried. Usually it was so peaceful, but now things have gone down and he wasn't entirely sure if they could get better. Things always seemed to happen and make things worse. Aalvaroh was never the type for confrontation or being involved in these kinds of things, but he was sadly blessed with the ears and wings of a guard, so he was pretty much chosen at birth of what he was going to be. He couldn't exactly avoid it. He pushed back his side bangs and then shifted his gaze to the ground. His head lifted however when he heard the familiar noise of wings which caused him to look up. Though just a sigh escaped his lips when he saw it was just the prince being his same old goofy self. Nothing new, really.

latest?cb=20150419050232

Xiuying Wong | F | 18 | Southern Emissary | Animal | Interaction: Open

Xiuying yawned as she messed with her hair, trying to fix the bedhead she had received after waking up. She hated waking up with bedhead, it was so very annoying to have to deal with. After managing to fix her hair, she blinked and then brushed down a few strands before grabbing a handful of her hair and pulled it back as she now began focusing on putting it into a bun. She hated braids. Braids were annoying to her, even if she couldn't explain as to why, but she disliked them. The bun was tolerable to her, so she dealt with it, though she would much rather have her hair down. Xiuying finished fixing up her hair and then finally walked outside, yawning into her hand.

c6ab93c5d13a937a0f5699056b38e3e3.jpg

Katherine Woods | F | 20 | Northern Guard | Aurora Borealis | Interaction: Open

Katherine pushed her hair back. She hummed softly, her arms crossed underneath her chest as her eyes focused on the sky. She slightly tilted her head, seeming to be very lost in thought at the moment, which was probably not the best idea when it came to her duty being as guard, she needed to be focused, but just something wouldn't leave her mind. One of her hands lifted as she curled her pointer finger and rested it atop her chin very lightly and continued swimming around in her thoughts. What was on her mind? Who knew? Who knew what it was that was even distracting her so much.

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Discord; vixen-chan ❀#9901 | Facebook; ᏬᏁᎴᏋᏗᎴ ᏋᏁᏋᎷᎩ | PM / @ me if you want to plot

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• The man couldn't help but chuckle at the energy the boys gave, shaking his head with a smile as he moved. The people were many emotions around him, curiosity, attraction, discomfort, He didn't mind these, as no one knew who he really was it didn't matter. His wings fluffed and his ears lifted slightly. The feeling of eyes upon his back made him turn around, golden eyes narrowing slightly. These eyes weren't the normal. The eyes he'd felt weren't like those he normally received. Someone here was dangerous... a target. His ears flipped, pressing forward softly. His wings gave a suspicious flap before he turned his head slowly away, pulling a cigarette from a front vest pocket, lighting it and putting it to his lips, inhaling slowly, and exhaling a perfect ring of smoke.

"Peculiar.... Seems I'm being watched." The man purred, Pulling off the nonchalant character as smooth as butter, Smirking. "It's quite rude to stare.... But do as you wish...." The man growled out, loud enough to be heard by most around him, then turning and strutting back down the road again, tossing a coin at a beggar off to the side. Ears back to their pinned state. Still finishing off the stick in between his lips before tossing the butt of it, and digging his foot on it to put it out for good. Sylvester huffed to himself, moving along the street once again, long wings curled behind him, the tips of the finger feathers dragging ever so slightly. Black as night.

He ducked into a herbalist's shop. Evreline had requested some seeds for her herb garden, he'd said he would get some in town. Quietly doing his business with the elderly man, bagging the herbs and seeds and paying for them. "Thank you again Sir. Have a wonderful evening!" The male bowed his head and left the store, tucking the bag's contents into a satchel on his belt. huffing softly. To anyone watching it would just seem he was about and doing any normal business of shopping in the marketplace. Though some of the places he stopped were questioning. One of which actually was the undertaker's. Speaking with the woman pleasantly and exchanging cash for a few viles of dark powder. "Thank you Liza. I'll be seeing you." And again he was off. He knew he was being watched, did he care? No.

KagomeMoana  

~~~~~

Lori is being a goofball any interaction with him is open)

~~~~~

The chime above the shop's door rang, signalling to her that someone had entered the little shop only minutes after she'd complained about how slow it had been. Lavender Blue eyes rose from the book she held in her hand, glancing around the door frame and moving to make herself visible, patting down her clothing to rid any fuzz from her blanket. "Hel-lo~ Welcome to- Oh!" She was thoroughly surprised to say the least, at the sight of Tjaart at the door. "H... Hey. Yeah" She chuckled softly at his quip about the slow day, offering a smile. "It... It's been really slow... B-But I'd imagine that's Sylvester's do-doing." She cursed the small stutters. Huffing to herself about it. But none the less keeping the soft smile on her face. The stutter was getting better with time and focus, but it was still frustrating having to focus on some words more than others. "Uhm... Wou-Would you like any Tea? I've got a kettle of hot water in the ba-ack." She gave him a head tilt. Fidgeting softly, as she often did when she wasn't knowing of the reason for company. He didn't seem to want to shop. Perhaps he'd just wanted someone to speak with? A companion until they were assigned jobs?

ViciousVixen

~ᴀʟᴀsᴛᴏʀ

"ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴠɪsɪᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪᴀsᴄᴏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ! ᴡʜʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ᴄʀᴀsʜ ᴏғ 𝟷𝟿𝟸𝟿, ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜ... sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏʀᴘʜᴀɴs."

~ᴀʟᴀsᴛᴏʀ

• Cursing her rotten luck at being noticed, the young ex-royal raised an eyebrow before quickly retying her bandanna over her ears, giving a slight wince as she felt them pin back against her head before she followed Sylvester. Her wings pressed tightly against her back as she studied him quietly. Noting his entrance and exit from the shop, she revealed herself quietly. "Well you could do better at not being so noticeable." The sarcastic reply came as she raised an eyebrow, emerald gaze piercing and cool as she studied the male before her. Her muscles tensing as she prepared to fight if need be Ebony hair glinted almost blue in color against the slowly rising sun, beads and jewels catching the sunlight delicately as she pressed a hand against her popped out hip, her chest rumbling softly with a growl. "What are you doing here?" She asked, her protectiveness of her region coming forth as she relaxed her wings, needing to make sure they weren't too sore in case she had to escape any danger... couldn't be too careful nowadays in her opinion.

Interactions: Sylvester .Hazbin.

• Only gonna make a post once then let the others reply so they don't get swmped XD)

Sylvester hummed, simply walking past her, he gave her a smooth chuckle and a smirk. "Oh Darling. Curiosity killed the cat." He purred and adjusted the head of his cane and moving at a pace she could follow easily as he moved to an outdoor vendor. "Though, satisfaction brought it back... If I remember how that saying goes." He fluttered his fingers as he bought an apple, and a few other fruits. Biting into it with a hum. Chewing thoughtfully. "Honey I'm affraid being Noticeable is just me. I can't change my face. And confidence is something most people lack so obviously, people are going to notice that." Another smirk was sent her way, a slim eyebrow cocked at her. "Now. The reason you followed me? That's something I won't understand. As people find that rather rude, and if I were to put a word to it... Stalking is borderline illegal." The man sassed pointing a finger her way and tossing the finished apple core into a bin, picking a piece from his teeth and flicking it away. The confident smirk never left his face though as he cast her another sly grin. "If you wanted an autograph you should have asked. I'd be pleased to make your day with one~" This was accompanied with a wink and a sharp toothed grin.

KagomeMoana

~ᴀʟᴀsᴛᴏʀ

~ᴀʟᴀsᴛᴏʀ

OOC:

IC:

hu8L7lE.jpg\

Tjaart Chibuzo Okorie | M | 23 | Follower | Water | Interaction: Evreline ( .Hazbin. )

Tjaart nodded. It made sense. When he was questioned if he wanted tea. He turned his head a bit, blinking a few times before looking over at her again and giving a small shrug. "Sure, I suppose." He replied. He didn't mind, besides, he was going to hang around for a while, he might as well make use of it. He walked over and then hummed softly. "I apologize for my sudden appearance, I suppose I decided to come visit because I figured I'd find you here." He apologized as his gaze moved around, taking in his surroundings again but in more detail since he would be waiting for a while. "Besides, I've never really talked to you before despite seeing you every now and then..." He added. Even though his eyes were wandering around, his tone of voice seemed to show that he was curious of the woman and wanting to actually speak to her. Tjaart raised a brow before glancing in the direction that Evreline had gone when she wandered off to make tea. "Ah, your shop is rather comforting..." He said as his voice trailed after ending his sentence. "Quite a shame that there's not many people who visit here, it's nice." He said.

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• woodelf_grande.jpg?v=1477599867

Interactions:

open

IC:

Nimbrethil looked up just in time to see the crown prince of the west take flight making some of the commoners laugh at his antics. shaking her head she headed to the local pub to see if there was any thing that might interest her at this moment. her jaguar ears flicked back and forth as she listened to the others talking. she looked down at her self and smile knowing she blended in nicely with the western style that was used here. she unfolded her wings and took flight in the direction that the pub was in.

See

• Lithoniel scoffed as she glared daggers at Sylvester. A low growl erupted from her chest as she wrinkled her nose up in the air. "For your information it isn't borderline illegal and you are a threat to m...the region if I had to guess." She sniffed delicately, glad t o have caught herself before mentioning her home. The ex-princes glared at the male as she kept up with his stride. "Who in their right mind would want an autograph from you?" She hissed out, emerald gaze blazing as she strode in front of the male before her emerald gaze caught his own eyes and she couldn't breathe - he was handsome... in a rugged sort of way... no bad mind! She shook her head, beads gently chiming against the jewels in her hair as she crossed her arms, wings ruffled slightly as she asked yet another question "Who are you?" She growled, giving a slight glance at her wings to make sure the silver tipped wings were hidden by the dye she had used earlier. She knew that something was wrong when she met h is gaze and she had to hurriedly retreat her gaze from his own... if what she had a feeling was going on... was actually going on then she would need to high tail it out of there and soon... she would not cave in to those desires and what her mind was saying.

• The male's lips parted into a slow and sly grin, irked with the consistent snarl she sent his way, wings fluttering for a second to circulate air as he finally slowed to a stop to look at her. "Princess I'll have you know that Stalking is in fact illegal. Along with quite a few other things." He had no idea how correct his little pet name really was. "But I'll have you know that the people around here love me. And I'm not threat to this kingdom or the others." The lie came from him as easily as drinking smooth liquor. His silver tongue taking full effect. As she rounded to look him in the eyes his own bright eyes flashed softly. An eyebrow quirking in interest. She was a peculiar one. Tan skin... Bright green eyes. He picked up the thought as one anyone one his gender and preferences might feel about someone... Well fit to their looks. And she definitely was. But he kept his mouth shut, chuckling a deep, rugged sound. Eyes narrowing. "Who am I? Well Doll. I'm flattered you'd ask. What next? Your place or mine?" The sass came from his mouth before he could stop it really. It was simply his was of life. Snarky. Sarcastic. He straightened his posture, humming softly. "The Name's Sylvester." He was plenty calm in giving this woman his name. That's what the civilians knew him as. His attacks were sent out with him under an alias. Witcher or Darkin. No one saw his face, hidden beneath the masks he would wear. Demonic and shaped to see fit of nightmares.

He bowed softly, his charmer personality kicking into gear as he scooped up an hand into his own slender gloved ones and placed a sly kiss onto it's back, before letting it fall again. "Now. I'm really a very busy man. And still have to finish shopping, not to mention there are packages that need to be picked up in a few minutes. It was a pleasure bickering with you Darling. But I really must be off. See you~" He singsonged. Dipping his head and turning on his heel, casting her a final, curious glance, then seeming to disappear into the shadows surround the alleyways of the street.

KagomeMoana

----

Evreline's head bobbed softly at his Okay for the tea, moving to the back where she carefully prepared the beverages, pouring the hot water and soaking the leaves, setting the sugar glass with it's spoon on the tray and carefully moving back into the main shop. "Sylvester i-is in town getting more teas... My supplies a-are rather low after the events of l-l-last week's... Attacks..." The woman gave her soft explanation. "All I have left are green teas... I wasn't s-sure if you... You'd like most of them...." She paused to take a small breath, calm her over working mind. She was making a fool of herself... These damn hitches. There weren't any other names for them other than Stutters. But in reality it was like a small hitch in her brain. "So I made regular Green... Sugar is in the pot to the right..." Getting through that without the stutter made her mind brighten. Excited with herself. See? If you take it slow you won't freeze up as much. Just relax Ev...

As he spoke again, she gave him a sweet smile. His genuine curiosity for her companionship Reddening her cheeks. "It isnt any problem at all. Company is welcome... I haven't been ge-getting much of it with how busy Sylvester has been keeping everyone... S-So if anything it's a grace to see someone. I'm ple-pleased you want to visit." Her smile was warm. Welcoming. There wasn't an ounce of hidden motive behind it and such was what Made Evreline.... Evreline. Sweet. Open.

"I get com-company from time t-to time. Most of i-it being from th-ose needing hea-healing." She paused again, taking a moment to calm her mind. "The shop is meant to be a... A place where o-others can come to relax and b-buy herbs and teas for anything they n-need. I'm happy you f-find it comforting. Means I'm doing my job." She hummed softly and turned back to the other room. "If it's visiting you c-came for... Feel free to come into the back..." Her ears twitched, eyes bright at the possibility of a new close companion. Though the distaste of her stutter and issue in speaking held her back. "There are couches and the likes. W-we don't have to st-stay standing." Her wings tucked at her back a tad bit tighter. Blinking at him curiously, offering him a slight tilt of the head.

ViciousVixen

~ᴀʟᴀsᴛᴏʀ

~ᴀʟᴀsᴛᴏʀ

OOC:

IC:

hu8L7lE.jpg

A slow nod came from the male as he carefully listened to the other's stuttered words. If he was going to be honest, he didn't even take much notice to her stutters. It wasn't anything that he was going to pay attention to, its not like it's her fault that she had them anyway, even if he didn't know exactly how she got them, he knew enough to say that her stutters weren't purposeful. She got them somehow, and he wasn't going to judge her based off her inability to make clear sentences. Besides, he could still understand her, so he didn't see the big deal to make a fuss. His blue eyes watched her for a moment or so until his head raised a bit when she began talking about Sylvester and the previous attacks, explaining why she only had green tea. "Hm... understandable." He muttered, turning his head to look somewhere else then moving it back to her direction. "Well, if we're being honest, I've never drunk tea before... I know my mother enjoyed it but I never personally tried it. So, since I'm here, might as well." He shrugged. At the mention of the sugar, he nodded.

"Ah, well, I'm glad that I decided to visit if you were wishing of company." He said. His wandering eyes seemed to stop now as he figured he looked at everything in the main room for the most part. "Especially if it's been hard getting customers here because of Sylvester..." He added. When she had offered for him to come into the back with her, he blinked a few times and then raised a brow a bit. He was quiet for a while, thinking quietly about the offer. It took a minute, but he soon nodded and began walking over towards the back where Evreline was. When entering the new part of the shop, he went back to his observing behavior, his eyes wandering. They scanned around this new part of the shop in interest as he quietly compared it to the main room's features. Though maybe it was rude of him to do so, but he couldn't help but do just that. Observing things was just something he did a lot, especially when he was in a new area. He shrugged. "I don't mind standing, it's not bothering for me as I walk around aimlessly on occasions anyway." He admitted. "But, I wouldn't mind sitting with you and talking when you're done."

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• "Don't call me any of those ridiculous names." Lithoniel spat icily, her ears threatening to try and perk up in her annoyance. She growled softly "I see now why you are soooo famous." The sarcasm and sass wasn't really vanishing as she harrumphed and turned on her heel "If you aren't out of my kingdom when the sun reaches her highest point in the sky I will call the guards." She growled the threat out dangerously.... ignoring her slip up of her kingdom thing... not even realizing she had messed up and stumbled before huffing and turning around, dead set on ignoring Sylvester before she sighed... she didn't really want to leave him did she? Emerald gaze stole a glance back at the handsome male before she stiffened and shook her head. She needed to wash the dye off her wings and replace it immediately. The ebony haired girl strode confidently through the streets as she made her way to the ruins of her old home... where no one usually dared venture these days as she headed for a small lake/oasis outside of the ruins. Taking off her bandanna to gently wipe away the dye on her wings. The pure white and silver tipped gyrfalcon wings being revealed as the red berry dye which had turned them a soft redish brown color washed off. She sighed as she gently tested the wings... debating if she should go fly or not. Being grounded had taken its toll on her well-being but she wasn't about the risk being seen by anyone.

• woodelf_grande.jpg?v=1477599867

Interactions:

open

IC:

as she flew over head she noticed someone or two some ones talking in the the street so just out of curiosity she landed lightly to observe what was going on and to see what would happen with the situation since she had nothing better to so, and she was not really impressed with with the arrogance of the male and she was fining the female before him interesting and some what funny.

• c09696a8d94f0df8df4c961345d0e918.png

Titus Vukan | 23 | Eastern War General | Fire Magic - Incinerator

Interacting With: Croix ( Spudbob )

A nervous hand reached out to lightly tap Croix's shoulder. Standing behind him was a young man of average height, his jaguar ears perking up as he waited for the deaf adviser to turn around to see him. Titus was still working on his sign language, so he had to communicate with Croix by speaking directly to him, at a pace that allowed him to read his lips. As the older male turned to face him, Titus waved, smiling as he did so. "Good morning, Croix. How are you?" he asked, moving his hand off of Croix's shoulder to rest it on the handle of his bastard sword. A small smile formed on his face as he spoke to his comrade, who, although being extremely higher in power than he was, was someone that he always felt comfortable with and enlightened when speaking to. Despite the entirety of the Eastern Region having gone through so much in such a short period of time, Titus was sure that the Ochresile of the East would remain safe in the hands of the two of them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

unknown.png

Ramiel Saar | 20 | Southern Vagabond | Electricity Magic - Bronte

Interacting With: Open ( )

The faint sound of a rustling bush could be heard in one of the many forests of the Eastern Region of Iaquezela. Behind the bush was surely a sight to behold--a young woman with dark skin, and light hair. She appeared to be foraging the bushes for berries and other herbs, a neutral yet unamused expression on her face. She collected the pink berries from the bush, dropping them in a small pouch before standing up and stretching her back. She had spent quite a while collecting the berries, which were known to be extremely sweet and light snacks, but it was all worth it in the end. She fastened her silver-steel staff onto the carrier she had hand-crafted for herself, and headed into town to check on a certain leader of hers.

Ramiel draped a black hooded cloak over herself as she stepped into the populated town, being sure not to let her out of the ordinary appearance be noticed by the naked eye. Hunting in forests for her daily meal had enhanced her sense of smell greatly, and she had grown familliar to Sylvester's scent, along with the scents of the rest of his followers. All she had to do was follow their scents, and she would find them in no time. She aimlessly walked along, only stopping to make a turn or make sure she was going in the right direction.