plot with this weirdo

• So heres my new girl and I'm excited to start some plots up with her! She really needs to get to know some more people though as she currently knows like four lol. I have her tags here but generally she can be a bit awkward but tends to be very friendly and quite laid-back, even if she has a hot temper. She makes friends quite easily but also gets in arguments pretty quickly too so any relationships with your characters like friends or rivals is cool. She makes more jokes than anything and has a good sense of humor but is quite empathetic and feels things rather deeply if you want any plots with that. She's also a terrible fighter and gets frightened quite easily ha

- She is open to:

-Interaction threads to see how they would gel

-Friends

-Rivals

-Her teaching y/c how to speak Irish

-I lowkey would absolutely love for her to give your character a horseback ride

-Someone teaching her how to fight, please my bby couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag help her

-Y/c teaching her a hobby

-Y/c crushing on her, or her crushing on y/c, even mutual crushes

-If you have any ideas just say :)

- Talk to me about:

-Relationships, would have to be developed icly

-Minor injuries, maybe from a fight or someone teaching her how to, accidental stuff

-Adopting y/c

- She is closed to:

-Litters

-Maiming

-Unprovoked fighting

-Death

-Y'all know the drill

Like I said earlier if anyone has any ideas please put them forward (I'm unimaginative so please do lmao) and I'm excited to get her properly in the clan :)

"Speech."

she rules her life like a fine skylark —— tags.

*:・゚✦ MY MIND WON'T REST AND I DON'T SLEEP

NOT EVEN IN MY DREAMS *:・゚✦

— órfhlaith faelan | shadow veil | duskguard | horse | penned by KnivesInSpace —

The post was edited 1 time, last by Orfhlaith Faelan ().

• maybe a thread with enj?

he's a grumpy old man but he needs some friends

they can maybe teach each other languages? he speaks french! or some fighting tips

maybe they can develop into really good friends or smth; someone enj can feel more relaxed around

𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑹, 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑺𝑶 𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑶𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻

enjolras harbringer . vf + sv - emperor + duskguard . biography

• I would love that yeah!

I think them exchanging language lessons would be cool, also yes please she needs some tips haha. Yeah that sounds great to me, she’s patient and persistent so would spend the time to get through any barriers he has with the grumpiness, I think that would be great!

Would you like to make it shall I?

— órfhlaith faelan | shadow veil | duskguard | horse | penned by KnivesInSpace —

• we love patient friends they're the best kind :,)

and would you mind? :0

• we love patient friends they're the best kind :,)

and would you mind? :0

we stan a patient friend ;_;

and of course I can if you don’t mind waiting? I’m currently in Scotland with a very bad connection and it’s really hard to get a good connection lmao

teach this girl a new language please

yessss I would lowkey love it if Irish gradually became the Veil’s second language one member at a time lol, would you like to make a thread or shall I??

• yea that's fine! i'm just loaded up with a bunch of work i gotta get done so i'm swamped for a while haha

enjoy scotland though!

• hellbones can try to get her to laugh with his bad skeleton puns :O

he actually loves to get people to laugh but he is not really that funny and people just ends up getting annoyed with him instead or scared xD

I'M NOT A SAINT BUT I COULD BE IF I TRY.

hellbones / skeleton pattern german shepherd / information

• Lmao I'd love that, honestly it would work bc if anyone appreciates a bad pun its her and me too tbh so it would probably take a month of bad puns before she got annoyed XD

Would you like a thread between the? If so do you want to make or shall I?