take my place — storage

• new account, new storage. let's get it.

i've made a new account mainly because i'm only going to be on here casually due to education weighing me down. i went on an incredibly abrupt hiatus with my main account and i don't really have it in me to start using it again due to the fact that i'm not going to be on here as much as i used to so i'd rather use something separate from my main. consider this a side main account.

in case anyone i used to talk to sees this, my main account was renaismic. i might return there eventually but who knows at this point. feel free to still call me ren though i'll be openly going by noct/noctem mainly now.

"don't wanna be alone? then come and don't!"

• mashita cho

japanese-korean. speaks both languages because of his parents. has quite a heavy accent when speaking english, it is difficult to pinpoint which language influences his accent more.

vampiric kai ken ; charcoal black w/ faint red brindle markings. dark blue eyes, mysteriously oceanic. slightly longer incisors due to him being a vampire, these being his fangs. surprisingly, in spite of how much blood he has in his mouth on a regular basis, he manages to keep his teeth much whiter and cleaner than one would expect. wears a black collar-like choker with a simple silver crucifix in the centre.

initially, he may come across as quite cold, dismissive, and aloof. one might even go as far as saying that he is intimidating what with his icy tone, bitter glare, and looming posture. none of this is wrong though such external displays of emotion are only a fraction of his true, much more complex and twisted personality. in actual fact, mashita is terribly frightened of commitment. to commit himself to one thing, one place, one person, it terrifies him. having living such a relatively long life due to him being a vampire, it is undeniable that he has suffered many losses and, over time, has come to the realisation that the happiness that accompanies attachment is just not worth it. he would much rather try to keep to himself and protect his own feelings than let someone else in because, from what history has taught him, everyone will leave him alone eventually. it is for this reason that he is so fond of pushing others away before they even have the opportunity to begin to get close to him and although it is not impossible to befriend him, it is certainly one hell of a task and many are not bothered to put in the effort with him.

why won't you let me in? why won't you let me understand you?

• wip for tomorrow? mashita is only supposed to be casual so idk why the fuck i'm writing all of this but it's all good

just some notes: he hasn't actually done anything wrong, he just believes that he has and is suffering quite severely with survivors guilt. he hasn't had something to 'eat' (that being blood) for a while now so is slightly unhinged. not enough to harm someone but will certainly be a bit snappy with strangers. he's also joining the hyperian isles, as mentioned in the writing. also, his voice is quite deep, that being something to keep in mind as i write him. i need to edit it into his initial details stuff but his main face and voice claim is jeon wonwoo from seventeen who has quite a deep voice.

Apologies corrode the tongue of sinner long after they can hold any weight. Mashita knows this far too well. Mashita is far too well acquainted with seething waves of guilt. Guilt, regret. They are the screeching lullabies that rocks him to sleep every restless night. Screams of desperation still ring alarm bells in his ears, replaying over and over and over again in his head like record caught on repeat which just can not stop skipping back to the start. He has lost so much and yet continues to trudge on as though the ghosts of familiar faces do not haunt his every waking moment.

Here he is on Hyperian borders, fool for all to laugh at and mock. Nasty man with blood on his paws that no amount of water could get rid of even if he drowned in it.

"Cold."

Single word drifts absent from parted lips, large canine viewing his surroundings through sharp yet half-lidded glare. November chill snapping at him through his thick fur, uninvited intruder to his already bleak morning. Floating isles loom high above where he has come to stand, council of ancients prepared to judge him for all of the crimes he has committed. Crimes... the only things he ever will have committed himself to. How funny. How hilarious.

Thoughts that begin to surface are not pleasant ones, frostbitten images of moments long past scalding mind and memories. Blood runs glacial through his veins, dead man walking dares to draw frown like an arrow into bowstring lips.

why won't you let me in? why won't you let me understand you?

• tatsuya 'seventhdevil' cho

japanese-korean. speaks both languages because of his parents. has quite a heavy accent when speaking english, it is difficult to pinpoint which language influences his accent more.

brother to mashita though they were separated when they were very young. they would likely recognise each other if they were to meet in present times however it is unlikely for them to cross paths yet.

goes by seventhdevil as a 'codename' of sorts, tatsuya being his real name. he was kidnapped by a corrupt cult like group who twisted him into an agent of evil to conduct their foul activities for them. essentially, he was trained into their guard, their attack dog.

vampiric kai ken ; charcoal black w/ faint red brindle markings like his brother. dark red eyes, sinisterly volcanic. slightly longer incisors due to him being a vampire, these being his fangs. despite the fact that he regularly consumes blood, his teeth are notably white and his mouth seems to be much cleaner than what would be expected. wears a black collar-like choker with a simple silver upside-down crucifix in the centre, mirror image to his sibling's.

unlike his sibling, tatsuya comes across as much more friendly at first glance though if one were to look for long enough, they would find signs of wear and ruin within prideful man's temple. growing up, sev was never allowed to live an ordinary life. those within the group that he lived in simultaneously held him in the highest esteem and deeply feared him. these mixed messages skewed his perception of the world around him and he therefore finds it difficult to trust what is said to him regardless of how sincere one might seem. death is all that he has ever known and since he was a young child, as far back as he can remember, he was referred to as a demon. as a devil. harbinger of devastation. he became proud of this at some point. he, the seventh devil with the seventh sin. how fitting. how disgusting. ultimately, he is mellow and relatively easy to get along with unless you give him a reason to act otherwise. should you give him such a reason... well all there is to be said is that he is not referred to as a devil for nothing.

day after day i pray in vain, tomorrow you might save me