THOUGHT THAT I WAS DREAMIN | OPEN, DUAL ALLIANCE JOINING

• the pretty feline had ultimately decided that making friends would help her heal from the recent loss of a litter and god knows what else trauma. and what better way to make friends than be in two clans? so the daughter of jace sat at the border, pale blue eyes looking for any sight of movement. she hoped people were at least slightly friendly, or at least better than some of the people in the ruins. she just needed a good support system, since her father was usually busy and her sister wasn't the type for much emotion. then she began wondering if the veil was still their ally, since she hadn't even asked any information about it. but surely they were.

SPEECH RETROBLOOM DOMESTIC FELINE

YOU LOOK LOVELY ⁎⁺˳✧༚ AS CAN BE

RETROBLOOM | THE RUINS & THE VEIL | 2 YEARS ——– REFERENCE, TAGS

• ★ ★ ★ unfortunately for retrobloom, enjolras wasn't the nicest around. despite being only two years old, he might as well be a grumpy old man. but, his cold disposition was more of a precaution rather than a real decision to push others away. being betrayed multiple times over would do that to you. he'd scented the ruiner long before he'd seen her, and helios let out a cry from the tree tops. useless ears perked forward, straining to hear anything; despite it all sounding as if he was perpetually underwater. "bonjour," he states, voice detached, though his gaze is more guarded curiosity than anything else. "who are you, and what do you need with the veil?"

𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑹, 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑺𝑶 𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑶𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻

enjolras harbringer . vf + sv - emperor + duskguard . biography

• the feline perked her ears and gave a small smile once the male came into focus. manors were important, she knew that. My name is Retrobloom, um Retro or RB for short. I'm asking for a dual alliance? she seemed a little shy, not exactly used to coming out of her shell. but she desperately wanted people to spend time with, so she'd have to swallow the small bits of social anxiety.

"SPEECH" RETROBLOOM DOMESTIC FELINE

YOU LOOK LOVELY ⁎⁺˳✧༚ AS CAN BE

RETROBLOOM | THE RUINS & THE VEIL | 2 YEARS ——– REFERENCE, TAGS

• Diarmuid wasn't the worst guy around, his sullenness generally curt rather than blatantly rude, but lately he'd started to get away from that, even if it was only a bit. Socializing still wore on him, though not as much as it used to, and he supposed Imperialpaw had helped with that. Spending so much time with a boy who had a fiery spirit and a well of compassion must have done something.

"Make yourself at home, RB." Diarmuid didn't smile, but he wasn't frowning, either, and he figured that'd have to be enough for now. "I'm Diarmuid. We've got a few other people who go between here and the Ruins too."

INFORMATION

ARROGANT BOY

LOVE YOURSELF SO NO ONE HAS TO BIO