DON'T EXPECT NO SYMPATHY — weekly tasks 11/15

• Another week, another round of tasks to be handed out. Riptide had been feeling a bit better the past few days, not quite so weighed down by the weight of his troubles, so he was actually somewhat looking forward to this. He certainly wasn't to most creative guy around, but he thought he knew most of his clanmates well enough by now to give them some tasks that they would all have fun with. Plus, he would get to pop in on whatever activities they did. The darkened tabby centered himself in the busiest part of camp, raising his voice above the noise to be heard. "Veilers, i'm giving out weekly tasks! Come here if you want any."

UNTIL I LEARN HOW TO FLOW WITH THE HIGHS AND THE LOWS

SHADOW VEILSHADERUNNERDOMESTIC FELINEINFORMATION

• HOW MANY TEARS HAVE YOU LET DRY ——— TAGS

He'd never done a weekly task before. First time for everything.

"I'll take a task, what do I needa do?" He really should do more stuff around here, he didn't want to be a glorified visitor.

oie-281121-Hu-ROW9-SQ.png

「 YOU BETTER LIVE LIKE IT'S THE LAST DAY OF YOUR LIFE ———— ・゚✧ 」

Because the world tries to stop you. — plot — npc xx npc

• WAIT FOR IT - TAGS ★

Weekly tasks. Calina couldn't remember the last time that she had received a weekly task or given out any. She used to have a bad habit of not actually getting them done after being given a task, but she was sure that she could do it, now. She had drastically increased in maturity. The lupurca padded over at Riptide's call, intent on proving that her old habit was obsolete. She stood near Valerian, remembering the cat from his rather awkward honesty day and how he had appeared in the catacombs, too. Her attention flicked to the dark tabby handing out tasks. "Oh, I'll take one. Make it fun, yeah?" 'Make it fun' was such a vague phrase, but Calina did not elaborate any further.

i am not standing still

i am lying in wait

• Unfortunately for the equine, she had gone against what she had promised herself and pretty much as soon as she had found a place to settle within the clan, had isolated herself. Finally, the antlered friesian had forced herself out of her 'safety zone' and decided if she was going to start earning her keep per se, she better start getting involved, and that's when she heard the call for weekly tasks. That sounded interesting to her, and a good way to ease herself into the workings of the clan she supposed.

She walked over to the small gathering group, only recognising Riptide from when she first joined but not the other cat or the lupurca, but smiled and nodded to them none the less, she returned her gaze to to one handing out the tasks as she gave another smile and nod before asking, "Mind if a' take one too?".

"Speech."

she rules her life like a fine skylark —— tags.

*:・゚✦ MY MIND WON'T REST AND I DON'T SLEEP

NOT EVEN IN MY DREAMS *:・゚✦

— órfhlaith faelan | shadow veil | duskguard | horse | penned by KnivesInSpace —

• It wasn't long before his clanmates began to gather around him, and he was glad to see that they had a pretty good turnout so far. His gaze turned first to Valerian, someone he'd been seeing around quite a lot recently. " VALERIAN. , why don't you take a group down to the abandoned church at night and get a fire going and tell some scary stories." Halloween was technically over, but it was the season of cosy fires, and the old church seemed a good spot to get spooky. Next to come along was Calina, who requested something fun. Not exactly his strong suit, but he would try. " Calina A.R.K. , you can get a game of hide and seek going out in the whispering woods somewhere." It was easy enough to get lost out there as it was, so hide and seek in the dark woods should be interesting. Last but not least, Orfhlaith. " Orfhlaith Faelan , could you and possibly a few others get together to clean up the camp? Now that its fall its getting a bit messy with dead plants and whatnot."

[ahh im so sorry this is so late!]

UNTIL I LEARN HOW TO FLOW WITH THE HIGHS AND THE LOWS

SHADOW VEILSHADERUNNERDOMESTIC FELINEINFORMATION

• "Riptide," where had the child been? Even she wasn't sure. Maybe she had caught what Midi had and fell into a coma for a few weeks, or maybe she was training up in the mountains and trees to get better than anyone. In any case, she was back, not necessarily full force but trying. The effort counted, right? "Can I have two? I need something to busy my paws."