Do What You Want [Intro, o]

• As the night grew darker, Mist became more restless. It was one of those nights where she couldn't sleep. She shifted around trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in but it didn't work. Soon, she gave up and decided to take a walk around. She walked out of the den and looked up at the night sky. The stars were brilliant against the black sky and the moon shone bright, casting a faint glow across the camp. When will I be a to-be? Mist was anxious to start training. She couldn't wait to start contributing to the tribe. Mist was still a kit and felt like a burden but in one moon, she would start her training. Sighing, she decided to walk around the camp.

Talking // Thinking

✰Life is a story .... so make it interesting.✰

Mist from Falling Rivers ~ ♀ // Light Grey tabby with white paws // 4 moons // Tribe of Rushing Water

• Veil slept when he felt like it. Sometimes, he slept early. Sometimes, he slept late. It all revolved around his daily anxieties. How long would it be until the omen came true? Which kits were ready to become to-be's? How would the Tribe make it through the entire Time of Frozen Water? Tonight was one of those nights, one of those nights were he looked to the stars, to the deceased, for answers. With the recent increase in activity around the camp, he hoped that everyone knew which parts they played. He noticed Mist though, as she exited the nursery. A memory of the midnight attack on Echo flashed through his mind. "It's not safe for a kit to be out here alone in the middle of the night." He regrettably informed, ashamed that not even the camp was safe in the darkness.

"speaking in #ee9572"

- tags -

SUGARCANE IN THE EASY MORNING.

WEATHER-VANES MY ONE AND LONELY.

veil over silent dusk — storage — tribe of rushing water — roleplayed by melo-crisis

• ☆☆☆☆☆

Jumping sky high, the kit turned around to see Stoneteller looking at her worriedly. His voice had scared the kit. She was so engrossed in thoughts that she didn't even notice him walking up. "Oh! Hello Stoneteller! Sorry, I was just clearing my head. I know it's kinda dangerous but tt's nice out here. Can I stay out for a little longer? You can stay with me if you're worried." Mist didn't really want to go back. It was nicer under the stars. The nursery was nice and all but it didn't beat the outdoors.

("Speech", Thoughts)

Mist from Falling Rivers ~ ♀ // Light Grey tabby with white paws // 4 moons // Tribe of Rushing Water

• "Hmm? Oh, of course. Did I scare you?" It really was quite nice out here, and he couldn't let his own paranoid thoughts stop Mist from being a kit while she could. He used to be like her... gaze of wonder lifted towards the skies... He still was, in all honesty. Veil had never stopped yearning for the distant lights. The spirits of those deceased rested up there. Stories claimed that they had become youthful and vigorous; hunting whenever and wherever they wanted, watching their descendants with loving eyes. He wondered how the youth saw the stars, before they had encountered death, which he hoped they never would until they had grown into matured adults.

"speaking in #ee9572"

- tags -

SUGARCANE IN THE EASY MORNING.

WEATHER-VANES MY ONE AND LONELY.

veil over silent dusk — storage — tribe of rushing water — roleplayed by melo-crisis

• ☆☆☆☆☆

"Of course not! I don't get scared!" The kit exclaimed, puffing her chest out and sticking her chin in the air. Laughing a little, the Mist returned to her normal stance as she gazed at the Stoneteller. "And also thanks for letting me stay out a little longer." The kit said appreciatively. "I have a question. What was it like when you were a kit? How did you pass the days before being a to-be?"

("Speech", Thoughts)