red, red wine [sign-up]

• tracking - this looks interesting. i'm interested in creating a townsperson (one that could presumably act as an attorney in the event that's there a will to be contested, either as the late mr dumont's lawyer or that of another one of his relatives?)

HEAR ME ROAR

A LANNISTER ——————・゚✦

・゚✦ ALWAYS PAYS HIS DEBTS

advanced boards rper

The post was edited 7 times, last by pen. ().

• aaaa im like weeks late but i just got an idea for a character, could i reserve the last detective spot?

THE SAINTS CAN'T HELP ME NOW

✧° ———— ( THE ROPES HAVE BEEN UNBOUND )

[ capri she/her / 18 pst ]

(c) vespertine

• eek i just can't help myself from joining this thread, i love the idea ! think im going to make the deputy, ill have my form up really soon.

edit: i was also wondering hxneybee. if it was okay if i made eloise's daughter (and maybe there could be a lot of drama around who her father actually is ?) totally okay if its not

• pen. i think that a lawyer would be very beneficial to the roleplay, if you're willing to play one c: thank you so much for the interest!!

caprisun. of course!! i'm so glad to see you back c:!!

updownandaround this... i love it!! i actually think that could maybe go into why exactly gregory married elsie, and i would love to see how she reacts to finding her daughter knocking on her door or something. would it be alright if elsie put her up for adoption and she showed up at the beginning of the roleplay? we can plot more if you don't like that idea or if you want to brainstorm some new ones, but i'm all for elsie having a daughter!!

ixion i may be developing a bit of a crush on aleksie, and i think i might have elsie develop one too lolol

*:・゚✦ — HONEY, HONEY, HOW YOU THRILL ME

• finished!

• just a question, how old could i make her daughter considering that she would have to be old enough to fully understand what is happening and that could clash with eloise's age hxneybee.