fake friends | milkpaw

• TAGS ☆彡it wasn't often that the blue tabby was very visibly active. he tended to stay in the nursery, or to look down from it, people-watching lazily from where he sat, balanced upon the edge. of course, he'd eventually get dragged away from it, scolded upon more by the many queens of skyclan. in a sense, he felt as though he didn't need to miss having a mother, with how many she-cats crowded the place. still, he supposed it'd be nice to have a mother of his own. he tried to not think such things, deeming them useless. it wasn't as though he could change the own outcome of his birth, after all. yawning softly, the blue tabby kitten would blink down over the camp, surveying things quietly.

.milkpaw. i made it here so as to not crowd skyclan's board c:

all opinions are ic! || played by happeh

• ღ Milkpaw considered himself lucky to have his mother be so attentive to him and his sisters'; though his father made a huge mess of his childhood, Milkpaw's mother made up for it tenfold. As he returned from a hunting lesson, he looked up and smiled to the kit.

"Hello there!" he called out, "How are you, kiddo?" Seeing kits all around camp made Milkpaw want to be a nursery helper even more.

// it okay !! i need to remember to not clog the board vgfhghghgn

but who are you, to find peace in my hands」

8 moons ┋ skyclan ┋ tags┋ ic opinions ┋ penned by pastel

• TAGS ☆彡someone was calling up to him, it appeared. it took him a few seconds to realize this, however, and much later to actually react to the call. he had been daydreaming lazily, and now, he'd simply blink down at milkpaw. there was nobody else hanging from the edge of the nursery as dangerously as he did, so he had to assume the other male was talking to him. weird, but that was fine. it wasn't as though he hated company, after all. he'd begin to climb down from the den, figuring it would be best to talk to the other on level ground, so that he wouldn't have to scream out his responses from up there. as he properly approached milkpaw, the blue tabby would draw back, sitting a comfortable distance (not too close to the apprentice, but not too far away, either). i'm not that much younger then you, the wintry named kitten would point out mildly, no malice in his voice despite the correction. and this was true, too, as in the next meeting he'd hopefully be apprenticed. or not, he didn't mind either which way. what are you coming back from? there was something else he was forgetting, too. oh. i'm fine. i'm winterkit, in case you didn't know. the two had yet to exchange formal greetings, but he, of course, had seen milkpaw around and knew of him, as well.

• "I'm not, huh? Next meeting you might be out on tasks with me!" he hoped his words weren't condescending to the kid. He was poor with words in his own opinion.

"Oh, I went out on a patrol with some warriors! Trying to learn some tips and tricks, ya know? And- Nice to meet you! I'm Milkpaw!" he watched patiently as the kit climbed down.

"What'v you been doing today, huh? Just lounging about?" Was that rude to ask? No, Milk decided; what else did kits do other than eat and play?

• TAGS ☆彡i'd probably rather be sleeping, the blue tabby would smirk lightly in acknowledgement, nodding his cranium slightly to the possibility of them being on tasks together. or, even doing things together. no point in not befriending the other, he supposed, and besides, milkpaw wasn't that bad of a guy, either. he seemed polite and friendly, much akin to his own personality, when he was in a good mood. was it fun? see anything cool? he wasn't entirely interested in the outside world, but whether he liked it or not, he'd soon be out there too. nothing else to do, he'd confirm the others thoughts quietly. unlike lavenderkit, or practically any other kitten, he was especially lazy, and withdrawn, watching sometimes, from above, with the patience of a snail.

• ღ Milkpaw was glad to have someone to ramble about his journey to who was actually interested in hearing of it.

"We saw some prey! I caught a mouse and gave it to an elder, he thanked me a lot." Milkpaw said proudly, giggling to himself. "I wish I could go back to when I just slept all day in the nursery. Being an apprentice is stressful sometimes... I hope you have fun when the time comes!"