Cut my hair | p. imp

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • Ver can still feel the swell of blood in her mouth like as if she’s still there as if her fangs are pulling at that sickly tongue still. They aren’t she vomited it all out and bathed the blood from her body before she returns having a prerogative in mind. Knowing that it was time to make things worse or try to mend broken glass even if it cut her paws open in the process. Her sons words aren’t wrong, his attitude isn’t either he’s not fucking wrong and it’s the worst part of sitting him down. Of being both the mother and torturer, everything she’s done her attempts at keeping her family safe they look to be causing more and more harm.

she breathes hard taking in a deep breath before she approaches the room where he was hopefully sent. Pushing it open and finding it impossible to smile or wag her tail, this won’t be easy, won’t at all be fun and her only hope at the end of this is that her son won’t look up to her with utter loathing. She just needs him to see, just as she needs to see him to hear what he refused to tell her before all of this happened.

”Imp?” she calls out his childish nickname; her voice shockingly soft.

// IMPERIALRED.

”speech”tags

I AM THE CONSCIOUS CLEAR

IN PAIN OR ECSTASY

Storage | ♕ | played by Kedamono | ♕ | ic opinions

• He hadn't been sent to the room on his own, hadn't gone there when his mother told Nadine to get there, hadn't cooperated with anyone who told him to go and cool down — nothing. For the most part, Imperial had always been difficult but eventually compliant. Eager to please, eager for acceptance. He wanted to be praised. Today, that part of him is gone. He'd ended up here on his own eventually, because he's pacing and enraged, so close to tearing into someone else or maybe himself. Maybe he's never been a child with all this anger in his veins. From the moment of his birth, he's been angry. He couldn't have a family, he couldn't have friends, because he kept pissing everyone off, pushing them away. But — it's not that he doesn't want those things. Right now, he'd want nothing more than to forgive Ver and move on. He just can't get it out of his mind.

The blood and the shreds of Deutschland's tongue. The grin and pleasure and anger. He doesn't think he could ever hurt someone like that, when they had no chance of standing up for themselves. He swipes one of his paws over his face, and then again over his neck, pressing hard enough that it almost hurts, and makes a desperately upset noise. Not even Ver's voice soothes him any. Pointed ears flatten and his tail lashes slowly, not turning around to face her. "What do you want?" he asks after a moment, sounding tired.

• Ver would say his age would make him justifiably incapable of doing what she did but she’d done worse before she reached his age. Would always do worse would continue her debauchery for what she would claim was a better reason then blood money. At one point they’d planned to raise him into a creature of the same vein, a mercenary but she’d been to soft (she could never put them through what she’d been through) and they kept their childhoods and relative innocence. It was corrupted easily, this place did this to its youths; they had to be strong to live in the ruins had to have a taste for blood. She didn’t; she couldn’t ever get sadistic pleasure from any of her kills or tortures and would remain that way but she shed plenty of blood and would shed more. Rather that of someone “loosely” connected or the figureheads of their enemies themselves.

she wishes it was Feliks who chased her instead of Deutsch but she had taken what she could get.

she watches blinking slowly a whimpering noise crooning in her chest brows knitting as she swiftly approaches. She doesn’t try and brush her nose into him would leave him space not wanting to make this worse. Had he been hurting himself? Was that why he swiped at his neck? She doesn’t want to think he shared something she sparingly (never) spoke about out loud. ”I just wanted to talk to you... about everything” she tells him voice low. She sits down besides him lowering herself to halfway lay down but it hardly does a thing for the height difference. Nor the power one she supposes.

”Imp what happened back there was... complicated” she tries to ease her words not sure how to explain them or if he even would want an explanation. ”I never would’ve wanted you to see that kid, not yet anyway. Err...” she never had serious talks with her children, always struggled with them showed her immaturity in situations like this. ”If you want to ask me anything or yell I’ll hear you out... I’m here for you”

”speech”tags

I AM THE CONSCIOUS CLEAR

IN PAIN OR ECSTASY

Storage | ♕ | played by Kedamono | ♕ | ic opinions