ESPIONAGE || open, SICK

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • ✧ // i've only got weeks

The little tri-eyed femme had not been seen in awhile, that was for sure. Little did people know, the innocent little kitten had been staving off an illness, one of proportions she had never dealt with before. She had been so ill, her stomach wouldn't quit churning and her head would throb with an agonizing pain. Sniffling, crying, Midnightkit would lie throughout the night in the medic den, too weak to move. It was a shame, really, to see a kit like her, usually energetic and full of life, brought down by illness. Truth be told, Midi was rather lonely now because of it. Unfortunately, she had to deal with it irregardless of what she wanted to do.

"Waaa...Pleases makes stops, makes stops," the tiny flame kit would mewl, sadness in her gaze.

I TRIED TO HEAL YOUR BROKEN HEART

WITH ALL THAT I COULD, WILL YOU STAY?

WILL YOU STAY AWAY FOREVER?

SHE/HER|STRAIGHT|4MO|BHR/SV|BLACKSTEP/MEMBER|PENNED BY CHARLIE

• Her and Saturnstar's kids weren't exactly what she was expecting, they were all so different all suffered from different impediments and she felt as if she was struggling with them. She loved them dearly with no restraints unlike how she felt about their mother, they would always be her babies and she aspired to see the day where they succeeded and did good for themselves. Imperialpaw was struggling, still so angry and most of the others were absent with the exceptions being Callisto, Tennou and of course little Midi who she had brought a bouquet of flowers. White scentless camellias to, she sets them down in front of her. Her brows furrow in concern and her smile droops her words losing themselves and replaced with another set.

She lowers herself besides the child curling so she can have her daughters head resting on her if she chooses to do so. ”Make what stop kiddo? Is your tummy still hurting?” she sniffs at her inquisitively waiting for an answer and wishing she could do more than provide herbs and a fresh clean nest every night and day for her. She'd been trying to be a good medic, as well as a good mother but so much was on her mind. She was needed more and more by so many creatures.

”speech”tags

I AM THE CONSCIOUS CLEAR

IN PAIN OR ECSTASY

Storage | ♕ | played by Kedamono | ♕ | ic opinions

As her mom appears, the typically happy go lucky child can only offer a meager nod. Instantly as Ver leans down, her head is propped against her gingerly. Her mother, ever kind and caring, is her rock. She is her comfort. Smiling weakly, she sniffles. "Tummys brokes."

• Tummy brokes. And she was supposed to pity this girl? Littlepaw knew that she was a miracle in herself, her illness controlling her early life and robbing her of her kithood. She coughed up mucus, threw up acid, and almost died twice in that time span. And Midi couldn't process anything because her stomach hurt? The spindly child of Charlie and Mercy had a bundle of herbs in her mouth, meant for the child in question, but couldn't help to roll her eyes. Every illness and bout of it was different, and yet the newly made apprentice couldn't find an ounce of pure care for her step-sister.

"Here, eat up," she wasn't a trained medic by any extent, but Littlepaw had lived the majority of her life here in the infirmary. She memorized herbs and often helped Mercy and Ver when it came to delivering herb packs.

• What was Midnightkit doing crying in here? Bellona made her way over, noticing Ver and Littlepaw. It wasn't good to see a kit suffering with an illness. Especially one in the stomach; newborns needed to be strong and hold down any food they were given. It was key to growth. She hummed in thought, looking Littlepaw as she pushed over a concoction of herbs. She came up with remedy herself. After spending so much time in the medical bay, Lola finally discovered her purpose in the Veil. She wanted to follow Billie's path her and heal her new companions. She flicked her round ears, blinking her eyes. "Do you want to try some bramble twig as well? It'll help you sleep, Miss Midnightkit." She purred, tilting her head to the side. She hated seeing children suffer.

☾*: I FOUND PEACE IN YOUR VIOLENCE ————

LOVING NEVER GAVE ME A HOME, SO I'LL SIT HERE IN SILENCE

SANGUINE RUINS / WARLORD / CHEETAH / XX / PENNED BY GUMI

• HOW MANY TEARS HAVE YOU LET DRY ——— TAGS

The commotion had caught the tabby's attention, as he made his way over his gaze softened instinctually at the sight of the sickly kitten. He knew the struggle of being trapped in the medic's den, though there could be a lot worse. He and his sister had both gotten sick way back when. Only he had made it out, and since then he'd vowed to be a warrior for the both of them. Look at him now what a sad excuse that was. I'm sorry Hollykit.

"Oh dear what do we have here?" he'd say softly as he peered over at the kitten, his gaze passing to everyone else in the room for an explanation.

oie-281121-Hu-ROW9-SQ.png

「 YOU BETTER LIVE LIKE IT'S THE LAST DAY OF YOUR LIFE ———— ・゚✧ 」

Because the world tries to stop you. — plot — npc xx npc

Littlepaw, an unexpected ounce of comfort, appears soon. Despite the rolling of their eyes, which Midi wouldn't have understood anyway, the flame-coloured femme smiled as best she could manage. Unlike Little, Midi had never been ill before. Not once had she contracted a cough or a minor stomach bug before this, this was her first time. Wincing as she turned her head up at the herbs brought to her, she sighed. "Nos! Nos mores! Tummys says nos!" she whimpers, shaking her head as she slumped down against Ver, once in awhile inquisitively sniffing at the herbs, but ultimately pushing them away.

Lola appearing brings her a minor sense of relief, someone familiar yet not all at once. As the tri-eyed female glanced upward, she felt herself light. It was obvious she lost weight, quite a bit actually, as the domestic with mutations sighed to herself. Sleep? It sounded magical right now. With a light tap of her paw, the female would create some light, a small green tiny being all she could force out. It was her affirmative that she, indeed, wanted something to help her sleep. Then, she glances towards Valerian, an unfamiliar face, and instantly her heart leaps. Is it joy? Anxiety? The kit does not know.

Is don't feels goods.

• The little was was smaller than most kittens her age. It was something Lola wasn't able to notice without examining her briefly. Her nose twitched slightly and she scooted forwards, closer to the little one. She pawed over the small twigs to her mouth, beckoning her to chew on them. It would send the kit into a comforting rest; something she desperately needed. Kittens and young animals of all sorts shouldn't have large doses of any type of herb. Kits were strong. Midi most likely just needed to sleep this off. Because of her youth, her immune system would be able to kick this. She just needed rest. Bellona took a seat, placing her tail gently on the kitten's back. "Do you want me to stay with you while you fall asleep, little one?" She asked.

☾*: I FOUND PEACE IN YOUR VIOLENCE ————

LOVING NEVER GAVE ME A HOME, SO I'LL SIT HERE IN SILENCE

SANGUINE RUINS / WARLORD / CHEETAH / XX / PENNED BY GUMI

• callisto had been sick before, having dealt with the usual bouts of common cold when she was younger, but she had never experienced a stomach bug, and certainly hasn't experienced anything like littlepaw had gone through.

slipping through the entry to the med den, cal took note of who had arrived, dipping her head towards valerian and the others before turning to her mother and sister.

"hey mids, it's okay. you'll get better, we promise!" the horned femme mewed with a soft voice, smiling down at her equally as mutated sister "but you can only get better if you eat the herbs littlepaw brought you, okay? and the bramble twigs. you don't wanna be in the med den forever, do you?" she asked, tilting her head. she didn't want to put false thoughts into midnightkit's head of course, but cal wasn't the best at convincing people.