taking lessons from the deluded ▼ q&a

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • HOW YOU HAVE FALLEN && the hyperian isles

Lucifer found himself really enjoying the Dynasty thus far. He did especially enjoy the koi ponds. Way back when, he had owned his own ranch and raised all sorts of livestock. He never did raise fish as he hadn't had water easily accessible enough to sustain a fish farm- much less your standard aquarium. The rose colored lion found an odd fascination in the pretty koi that inhabited the pools of water. They were fearless, even when he dips his claws in. They nip curiously at his paw before retreating after they figured out he had no food to offer. Fascinating.

Eventually he would settle down to relax and an idea came to mind. He'd played this little game in Hyperia and maybe the Dynasty's members would prove equally as interesting? With a soft clearing of his throat he'd casually call out to anyone nearby. "I am hosting a question and answer session. The game is simple enough: I ask a question and someone answers. Once that person answers, they ask the next question for the next person and so on and so forth. You may answer multiple questions if you wish, but not in a row. Leave some for the rest of us." Lucifer would pause before beginning. "What is your most cherished memory with a loved one?"

"SPEECH"

SHREIKING IN THE HALL OF LULL

THY GENIUS STATES A THIRST FOR TROUBLE

"HELEL" + IMMORTAL + TRANSVALL LION + TAGS

HYPERIAN ISLES MEMBER & DARK DYNASTY MEMBER

PENNED BY Sympathy

• THE LIGHTS IN DESPAIR BECOME CLOUDED — 1004 — tags

The koi in the pond were technically supposed to be 'sacred'. Thought to hold wisdom and the like-- a sort of spiritual guide of some sorts. At least that was what some members of the Dynasty believed in. 1004 themselves didn't believe in such a thing. Superstition and the like wasn't something the feline easily believed in. In fact, they were almost embittered against such things. Frivolous notions such as 'gods' weren't really things that they believed in though if others chose to believe, then they weren't going to stop them. They had their beliefs, others had their own.

A call rang out and the winged feline took a moment to recognise the voice that came. Picking at a weed in the herb garden, they realise that it was a relatively new member- the one that had requested to dual-join from the Hyperian Isles. What was the lion's name again? ...Lucifer. Right. Lucifer. Though they balked at the idea of having to talk to other creatures, they supposed it was necessary and worthwhile. They needed to be more social and they needed to make acquaintances at the very least with the members of the clan yes? So departing from the garden, 1004 shuffled up to this game that Lucifer was hosting.Sitting down nearby, black wings tucking into their side neatly, a brief ear twitch and dip of head was given as a soft greeting. Maybe it... wouldn't be too bad? Maybe they were just overthinking things. Well jokes on them- as soon as the question came from Lucifer's maw, the feline's eyes narrowed slightly. Hah- that was a funny one. A loved one? What was that? Tail twitching, they cast a surreptitious glance around, wondering who was going to answer the question because they sure as hell were not.

EACH BULLET THAT PIERCES MY HEART

HONESTLY, IT HURTS SO BAD, IT HURTS SO SO BAD

INFORMATION ✩ ALL OPINIONS IC ✩ RPED BY ~KRYSTALKOOL~

• [ post-joining ]

If there is anything in the Dark Dynasty that Davis is thoroughly enjoying, it's the koi pond. Whenever he's bored - which is very often lately - he dips his paws into the water and splashes around a bit. Naturally, he makes sure no one is watching before proceeding in the action. There's no way of ensuring that, of course. Well, either way, he can't lose his cool kid reputation.

That's actually what he was been heading over to do. Oh, hey, look, there's a crowd gathering there. Naturally. It has to happen now that this is in existence, after all. Davis approaches them, slightly leaning to one side as one wing outweighs the severed bits of his other wing.

"Damn, that's one hell of a question to start off with. I might as well start calling you Sigmund Freud. When are we going to put me on the couch and start talkin' about all of my hidden urges caused by my testosterone levels? I'm not about that crackpot noise," he says as he sits down, his one whole wing stretching. "I'll take one for the team, I guess. Y'all owe me for this one. My favorite memory with a loved one is...just chilling with him. Y'know, hanging out."

The answer is purposefully vague but a flicker of emotion crosses his face regardless, and Davis is suddenly relieved that he is wearing his shades that successfully hide his eyes. He recovers quickly. "Alright, next one. Favorite color."

• The lioness had come a bit later but was able to catch what had all been said, heavy first question, but she thought it would be fun and interesting to learn about her clanmates. "I would hardly have called that question Freudian." She that that was a bit overdramatic personally but had to laugh at his description. She herself wouldn't have minded answering the question, even if she thought it was a bit personal. She sensed that his memory as well was quite personal and possibly didn't want to dwell on it. So she didn't pry.

"What I think is more interesting is that you had the oppertunity to know anything about anyone and you want to know their favourite colour? Medium-light blue." She said answering his question, personally that's what she found most interesting before she started thinking of her own question. "Ok here's mine, whats the most beautiful place you have ever been?[color=white]" As an adventurer places to go had always excited her, so maybe she'd hear of somewhere new to discover with that question.

"i shall rise, again and again" & tags

SHE RULES HER LIFE LIKE A FINE SKYLARK ———— ・゚✧ 」

❝and then the sky is starless tags

• ☆☆☆ a question an answer session. interesting concept, he considered; really, quite interesting. marigold was really rather rubbish at thinking outside of the box considering his constant state of anxiousness, but he supposed the challenge of it all would be rather nice. he approached the scene with a sort of regality that he'd been so desperate to achieve considering all of the responsibilities he'd given himself, though it was a hollow sort of thing that anyone could have seen through besides himself. sincerity was oh-so close for him, but his mind was too cloudy for such an achievement.

☆☆☆ "most beautiful place..?" he echoed, looking over the crowd of four carefully as he formulated both his response and the following question. "s'pose it's got to be here, in fact. the, ah, the crystalline pond i found was rather stunning, whatever we'll be calling it. rather stunning indeed, innit. ah... what is a... what's your favorite sort of hobby?" he supposed he rambled on for far too long, in his own opinion, but mari considered there wasn't anything he could do about that. instead, he nodded to himself, trying to convince himself that no one would care how much he stumbled over his words.

LAY ME DOWN IN SHEETS OF LINEN

YOU'VE HAD A BUSY DAY TODAY

male domestic cat + knight of sk + commander of dd + tags

• HOW YOU HAVE FALLEN && the hyperian isles

He flashes a grin at Davis's comment. Lucifer enjoyed going for more thought provoking questions. Made things more fun and interesting in his own opinion, but to each their own. He'd listen to each new joiner go through their question and give out the next with mild amusement until it went back around and he'd decide to go again and answer Marigold's question.

Favorite hobby? At the moment he really had only one. "Flying. Feels remarkable to be able to go wherever I please." he'd speak up, flexing his wings a bit. It really was the only thing he could consider a hobby. He used to have a ranch way back but it would take some time to try and bring it back from the state of neglect his vanishing had caused. "Favorite childhood plaything?" Children still played with toys, right? He'd put all his hope into 'yes' lest he look like a fool.

"SPEECH"

SHREIKING IN THE HALL OF LULL

THY GENIUS STATES A THIRST FOR TROUBLE

"HELEL" + IMMORTAL + TRANSVALL LION + TAGS

HYPERIAN ISLES MEMBER & DARK DYNASTY MEMBER

PENNED BY Sympathy