welcome to pptown // randomly doing a couple requests

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • howdy yall its mid again, picking up their godamn tablet again for the first time in a whole ass month. anyways i need some stuff to draw, so gimme your characters. its not first come first serve, tbh im just gonna pick whatever design i want to do at the moment. im trying to experiment with my style and stuff so that'll probably be inconsistent too. these will probably be sketchy and quick, just for fun basically :D everyone's welcome to request <3

here's my arts https://www.deviantart.com/raccoon-claw/gallery/

i woke up like this
    she + her / 17 / some kinda artist

• :eyes:

middddddd

I can offer any of my trad bbs, i'll list em and let you pick? Majority of them are simple so, I can dm you their info

Ospreypurr (windclan)

Mathias (bloodclan)

Sandlily (darkclan)

Tinythorn( darkclan)

Milkblossom (Riverclan)

Paleflame (Riverclan)

Ebonystrike (skyclan)

Primrosekit (skyclan

Ivorybell (shadowclan)

• omfg your art is gorgeooouuss

*throws this boy* If you're interested then I have this dummy right here and his tags have his appearance description/reference <3

TELL ME WHAT YOU HATE ABOUT ME

WHATEVER IT IS I'M SORRY, I KNOW I CAN BE DRAMATIC

I GUESS THAT SOME TIMES GOOD THINGS FALL APART

WINDCLAN | LEADER (9/9 LIVES) | 16 MOONS | MALE | BIOGRAPHY

• Your art is so beautiful!!!

If you want I’d love to offer up by child here, I have her reference here if you’d like but can also give a written description if you’d like!! <3

THE SPIRITS ARE RUTHLESS WITH THE PATHS THEY CHOOSE———— ・゚✧ 」

it appears to me that destiny rules — information

• you can draw casper if you want!

she's just a super skinny albino with blue eyes and red pupils (but you can also draw the whole eye red if you want cause it looks badass).

THERE'S NO SECOND GUESSING

WE'RE GONNA WEAR THE CROWN.

VESP — SHE/HER — 20 YEARS — EASTERN STANDARD TIME — STORAGECHARACTERS

• so yeah when i said these would be messy... i meant it xD

ivorymoon i thought it'd be fun to start off with a redraw and i adore ivory's design so i did this sketchy thing and tbh im pretty proud of it, especially looking back at the original

NOV 2019 VS MAY 2019 (can't believe its been 6 months since my old free art thread... lol)

N0ESTts.png?1

tqgjNRI.png?1

i woke up like this
    she + her / 17 / some kinda artist

• I have PantherPounce here if you can! <3

Lionsighted:

“If they stop taking in kitty pets, or loners should they decide, what if they pass up the chance at a great leader, o-or medicine c-cat?” Sure, against the warrior code, but where had he and Jaggedsight even come from before they were natural ShadowClan cats? EXACTLY. Housecats, kittypets. Call it what you will.

“If you want to do something, go ahead. Who’s stopping you? I doubt I’m Even remembered down there anyway. Look at my paws! I can barely see them.”

• I have-
    a luna sheo baby if ya wanna draw her :eyes:
    she's a long haired black ghost tabby with gray eyes-
    image0.png?width=551&height=407

here ya go-

SELF DETAINED AND FORCED TO LIVE IN THIS MESS I'VE MADE

AND ALL I'M ASKING IS FOR YOU TO DO WHAT YOU CAN WITH ME

crow + luna x sheogorath + bloodclan tyro + cannibal + tags