drunk off a voice — plotting with dee

• Ayy, it's very early, but I couldn't wait to make one of these. For reference on Dee: click here. He's a very old character of mine that I've altered to fit the world, so I'm very excited to use him in things.

Dee is open to friendships, romantic relationships, enemies, etc. If you have an idea, please don't hesitate to let me know! In the meantime, here's some easy conflicts:

- General fear of water: Almost drowned as a pup and has a negative association with water for other reasons in his backstory (and I haven't gotten around to writing his backstory here yet, especially since I'm still getting used to the world). The incident no longer bothers him, but it did progress to a general fear of getting wet, being in danger of falling in water, and not being in full control of it. He avoids large bodies of water, hides when it rains, and all the while makes excuses for why he does so. It shouldn't be hard for others to pick up on this.

- Slight obsession with parenthood: Dee has an issue with needing to feel relied upon, and children are an easy fix for this. (It doesn't help that he's no longer around his family.) On the other hand, he's genuinely caring with young, and he's quick to try and protect them.

And here's some more general things to go off of:

- Dee has a very weak association between sexual interest and romantic interest. It's common for him to have friendships that often act like relationships, and this usually complicates nothing for him. He'll cuddle, kiss (lick? since he's a wolf hybrid?), spend alone time with, be playful with in general, and flirt with friends that aren't uncomfortable with it. To him, that's still a friendship.

- Having someone who understands Dee more than he would like: Dee is prone to caring about others from the depth which he understands them opposed to their personal qualities. It's how well he knows them and how they work above what they actually do. I can see him having a longer term, love-hate relationship with someone who can see through him, but who Dee knows too well to want to push away completely, even when they infuriate him.

- Fake friendships where they're sweet to one another but incredibly insincere. Bonus points for both of them knowing that the other hates them.

- Someone who's uncomfortable with Dee. While Dee doesn't enjoy seeing others truly upset without reason, he can also be a tease. If someone is more innocent, and prone to believing his lies, he'll likely have fun misguiding them, pressuring them into doing stupid things, and convincing them of ridiculous lies as a "practical joke." ("But, oh, don't be such a downer! You wouldn't want to be a drag on the party would you?") That said, this is more hoping to mildly embarrass others without a particularly lasting impact. It's nasty, but it has limits.

So with all that, also let me know if you'd like a thread without a clear direction! Sometimes it's best to just stick characters together to get a feeling of what they'll think about one another. I can brainstorm a few introductory situations for that as well. Lastly, I don't mind if you post less or more than me in a private thread.

And I apologize if this is a lot to be getting into this early, haha!

TALK A CROWN OFF A KING'S HEAD

( playing god in a game of chess, telling me things you can't seem to stress )

DEE WOLF / HELLHOUND HYBRID | 3 YEARS | TAGS | PENNED BY WHATNOT

• i feel like this two could become flirt buddies and break how is very protective over his cartelians Dee can use that to his own advantage if wanting to. don't think break is easy to manipulate though, he have got bedrayed pretty much by all relationships he have ever had with other people so dosen't trust anyone anymore and thinks that everyone wanna use him in some way or the other but at this point he just dosen't care anymore, it's better then to be alone c': so he might be quick to jump into others rescue but only if he wants to he rarely helps people out because of having a good heart and if it dosen't suits him can just go 'eh' and refuse to give any helping hand at all.

I NEVER SAID I WAS ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS.

TAGS & INFO

NOTE; CURRENTLY INVINSIBLE

• Oh yeah I can see that! Dee's more interested in building connections than titles here, though, because regardless of what he is in the group, if he has people to stand behind him, he can get away with a lot more if he thinks he needs to. (That's not to say he might get power hungry down the line.) So I don't think Dee would be quick to betray Breakout. While some things are superficial, he still likes to be around him. If that all makes sense? He wants to use Breakout as a connection for if/when he gets into trouble, but he still enjoys their flirting in the meantime.

• Maybe some sort of dynamic between Carm and him !

maybe he can do something to her that pisses her off or simply asks a question about her past/family that makes her go off on him? For a longer term plot it could develop into a very very tense “hate friendship” like ya have written but maybe become a real one with development ?

• Yeah, I'd love to see that! Dee's currently running off what he can get on first impressions, but he'd definitely get nosier as time goes on. With Break, he wants a connection with the leader, so he'd be afraid to push. With Carm, he'd probably see it as knowledge on her is having power over her, and down the road, if she won't budge, I can see him saying some pretty nasty things hoping that she'll break and accidentally tell him more.

Meanwhile, over the course of their development, he doesn't realize how much Carm has been able to understand about him- considering she's so observant and he's so focused on getting details about her instead of hiding himself ? Just a thought because its almost always fun to have Dee's plans backfire :)

• God I love him btw

also oo would be interesting if for a while she just ignores him or takes it all while trying to pick up on quirks/flaws with him to drop on him one day in the future ! Carm def needs to be knocked down a few pegs tho for sure hehe

• that sounds good to me! (: break might actually develop feelings for dee in the future hehe

do you want a thread between them?, and who should make if so?

TAGS & INFO

• Carm - Aw thank you! Honestly I love Carm too :) But yeah, we can do something to shake the both of them then! Maybe we can have a thread where Dee picks Carm out of a crowd and tries to start learning a bit more about her?

Edit: I just realized that Carm is gonna be Capo of the host division and I have to ask, would you be open for having the added complication of Dee being Lieutenant under her if he gets the position? Because he'd have trouble listening to her & I'd honestly love the drama

Break - Yeah! That'd be awesome! I'm a bit busy because I have professors trying to squeeze work in towards the end of the semester, so would you mind making it for me? I'm hopefully gonna get a public thread out today too :)

And I wouldn't mind that being a later thing! Dee would get attached to him over time anyways cx

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dee. ().

• yeah sure i can make! it might take sometime for me to found the time to make it though but i will add it into my scheme <33 i will have it up asasp <33

TAGS & INFO

• Oh yeah whenever is fine! I appreciate it <3