Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • So I'm wanting to make a new trad. character, but I need prefix help. Here is the image I have picked out for her:

Pretty much, she's going to be an energetic and tomboyish apprentice that maybe gets in a lot of fights with some of her denmates because she's an easy target to be picked on due to her being deaf in one ear. She also is a polydactyl. Although brash and spunky, she is skittish and self-conscious of her disability. Any name ideas would be appreciated!

Also, if anyone knows of any family she could kinda be scooted into in any of the clans, I always prefer adopting a family member :)

Join FlintClan, a brand new semi-advanced group that will strive for high activity!

• Hey there!

I love the image you picked out for her. What words were you thinking of using for the suffix?

Depending on which ones you're leaning towards more, I can also pair these with some suffixes if you'd like. :)

Cloud-

Creek-

Egret-

Flight-

Grove-

Holly-

Ivory-

Mink-

Mistle-

Moth-

Mumble-

Myrtle-

Orchid-

Owl-

Pebble-

Plover-

Shell-

Soar(ing)-

Vole-

White-

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗪𝗜𝗡

𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡

() ——— () ——— ()

AKA "LASTY" HE/HIM DESIGNER DOOFUS TRAD RP

© LastWarrior

• apologies for any repeats!

aster-

breeze-

clover-

dew-

dove-

drizzle-

frost-

hail-

haze-

hemlock-

sage-

shell-

shimmer-

splash-

THE STORIES WE'LL REMEMBER ARE FROM A DIFFERENT HAND

they/them | floridian | 17 | storage | characters

• If you're looking for a cat to adopt her, Flameseeker loves adopting kids (:

She's in Thunderclan

Y0LVFXV.png

I'M A MATCH, SHE'S KEROSENE

YOU KNOW SHE GON' BURN DOWN EVERYTHING

TRAD. THUNDERCLAN — DEPUTY — TAGS (10/27) , PENNED BY ICEY

• She'd be an apprentice so I don't have a suffix for her yet! But ahh I'm loving these prefixes thank you all!

and Flameseeker ermagerd that would be amazing, if you're serious about it then dm me!

Join FlintClan, a brand new semi-advanced group that will strive for high activity!

• You're welcome!

Glad I could chime in. >_O

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗪𝗜𝗡

𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡

() ——— () ——— ()

AKA "LASTY" HE/HIM DESIGNER DOOFUS TRAD RP

© LastWarrior