What was once a school for soulmates became an all girls catholic school but 7 years ago. It was then that the school transferred into the hands of a woman who sent the nuns away, changed the uniforms and promoted it as a school for young people to find their soulmates. A new year is starting and it seems that humans are not the only ones hearing of this wonderous school..
The girls uniform is very comfortable and features a loose fitting skirt that a girl may twirl in if she so wishes! The knee socks are made of wool and thus very warm though, a thinner pair is available during the warmer months. the jacket is short and has a soft inner layer of fleece. Once again, the socks, tie and shoes are not mandatory.
Finding your Soulmate
A soul mate is a person who is destined to be with you. The words you say will etch into their left arm while theirs will etch into your right. When you are near your soul mate, you will feel a tingling sensation in your arm and will have the feeling to look in their direction.
Soulmates can be told by a very beautiful string wrapped around their left pinky finger and making a line to their soulmate's right pinky finger. These threads may vary in color.
White means they were soulmates in a past life.
Red means they are current soul mates.
Blue means they are Future soul mates.
And lastly, black means a pair of soulmates who cut their thread in a previous life.
White threaded soulmates also have a Red threaded soul mate. They must choose between a past love or their new love.
Blue is usually uncommon and isn't noticeable by anyone but a seer who can decide to make the future the present with a few snips.
Black is only achievable if you and your soul mate were soul mates before but your thread was cut. Thus, most with a black thread may not have a new soulmate.
Seers are the teachers, and sometimes students, of the school. A seer is, basically, Cupid, but with a twist. Seers can cut the string of soulmates, causing them to fall out of love and even forget one another. Seers can retie them as well before the three days are up. Lastly, a seer can have a soulmate but, it is fairly unlikely.
The academy is composed of four buidlings. Male dormitory, Female Dormitory, staff dormitory, and the School itself.
The staff dorm is made up of numerous bedrooms, one kitchen, one dining room, a small library, and a living room.
Each dorm is made up of two small beds, two small closets, a desk and a computer for the roommates to share, and a bookshelf.
The academy is two floors and features no lockers, something that some are thankful for.
The first floor contains the pool, the gymnasium, the workout room, a cafeteria, the art and music rooms and a great room which is used for dances and other fun activities.
The second floor is all the classrooms plus a library and computer lab.
• You cannot play as your own soulmate.
• Cussing is allowed.
• To begin, we have a character limit of 4. Being active in the roleplay will allow you to create more characters
• You must post at least 10 times before you can create a new character.
• No Oneliners. Five sentences at least, it isnt much.
• Equal Genders. Least as equal as possible.
• No Mary or Gary sues AKA no perfect characters. For each perfection, they must have a flaw.
-I.e: Angela is very helpful but is also very self centered.
• Please have semi good grammar and spelling. I understand phones and all but, try to correct them. (I will have to read this over numerous times to find mistakes)
• Avoid making any characters that are genderless.
• As such, avoid repetition when making your characters. I.e - All blondes, all females, all males, all brunettes, all inhuman. Spice it up!
• Please do not sign up characters if you do not plan to roleplay.. This also means do not track if you do not intend to join.
• Avoid use of generic name combinations. I.e: John Smith
• Your character cannot be from a Anime. Meaning, you cannot play S. Italy from Hetalia or Naruto from the Naruto Series.
• Your character can be of any HUMAN specie. This means your character must be Humanoid and have once been or is part human. I.e: Vampire, neko, kitsune, witch, etc.
• No chat allowed on the Signups.. Chat is to be taken to the plotting and chatting thread.
• Your character may only have two soulmates. Seeing as a thread wraps aroud your ring finger, it is impossible to have more than 2.
• An activity check will happen at the end of every month. Players who are inactive longer than a week without notifying me will have their characters deleted.
• Do NOT track, make forums, etc if you do not plan on sticking with us. You will be tagged and then asked to delete your post after about a week of inactivity since that original post.
•If you have one approved character you dont need to have future characters approved.
• Delete chatter posts & tracks after being replied to or making your forums. It will keep the Thread from looking cluttered.
• The 'Approved post' after your forums will move as we get new applications. This is to differentiate who is approved from who isnt and allows me to save space for forums.
• If you have read all the rules put 'Thread of Fate' in the other section of your application [only once!].
- [Spoiler=character name][Img]Image url here[/img]
- [B]Name:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]Age:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]Species:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]Gender:[/b] [i]Answer[/i][B]pronouns:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]Personality:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]Sexuality:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]Thread Color:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]History (optional):[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]Theme Song [optional]:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [U]Hey Roleplayer![/u]
- [B]Muse level:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]Activity level:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]Plot ideas:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
- [B]Other:[/b] [i]Answer[/i][/spoiler]
💝 soulmates, will state if dating
❣Dating, not soulmates