cannot stop thinking about it [intro]

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • i need a romance, one chance
    I just wanna know, will you slow dance?

It’s been a couple days since he’d arrived in Thunderclan. Apparently he’d slept for a long while because his injuries had gotten infected and both medicine cats were busy tending to the wounds he’d sustained from trespassing. Hanging out in front of the medicine cat’s den, it was honestly strange to be surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the cats who were a part of this clan. Whatever it is, it was truly the weirdest thing he’d heard of in all his six, almost seven moons of life. Although he wasn’t too sure if he’d stick around longer, he kinda liked the idea of a friend or two while he was around. It kinda felt right. Like he was here for something.

Resting his angular head on his long legs, the red furred oriental settled his gaze on some kits who were a few moons younger than he was. Maybe two or three? They were enjoying the snow and the games they could play in it. Really he thought it was great. Interesting that there was a beautiful synergy in the thing called a clan. He could understand that much despite his young age. His eyes traveled to the kill pile and slightly, he could feel himself lick his maw, wishing he could eat something. But that would have to involve moving his jaw, and that would mean having to deal with the pain of moving it and risking opening up the wound on his maw again. Stupid Bloodclan. Some of their cats were truly as mean as he’d heard from some other loner’s.

"I won’t forget about you."

OH, OOH HEAVEN KNOWS WE BELONG WAY DOWN BELOW ———— ・゚✧

❝ oh, oh, tell her so information N/A

• OOC; TEXT HERE

IC; Fallowkit for one, was having a marvolus time in the snow now that she wasn't trapped and soaking wet. If didn't pass her mind that the sudden soreness in her limbs and the sneeze she had been hiding for the last two days meant she was getting sick from her last romp in the white powder. She had been following an NPC cat as they raced through the snow, when she lost her footing and suddenly went slipping and sliding towards the medicine cat den and lightly tumbling into the side of a cat she she had never seen before. The 4 moon old would hurry to her paws and shake out her dilute pelt, causign it to stick up hilariously, as she started at the fiery tom with wide eyes of apology, "I'm sorry! Did I get you all wet?"

∙∙thoughts∙∙ ∙∙actions∙∙ ∙∙speech∙∙

(c)trexgirl

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SUPPOSE TO DO

HAUNTED BY THE GHOST OF YOU

THUNDERCLAN — FLAMESEEKER X CYCLONEBLUSTER — 4 MOONS, PENNED BY ~OBSIDIANROSE~ {TAGS}

• i just never know how you feel - tags

Sharp slivers of gold carefully tracked the tumbling and fumbling kittens, taking care that none of them were getting too close to her. They were scarily unpredictable. Batpaw much preferred the predictability that older cats had, she could almost always read them. Lo and behold one of Flameseeker's children broke from the pack, slipping across the powdery snow and her head slightly moved as she followed the child's movements. Nobody could possibly tell but the tiniest flicker of humor flashed across her face, swiped swiftly away with the same monotone expression she had perfected. For now she was content with watching the interaction, waiting to intervene if need be. The loner staying in the medicine cat den was another unpredictable. Another reason to keep her eyes on the lookout.

do you even feel anything?

something has to change

your heart keeps breaking in the same place.

batpaw | 07 moons | thunderclan | biography

Kai was merely minding his own business and trying to warm his body up when all of a sudden a pale blur collided into him with a wave of slush and snow. Although it was merely a spray, he couldn’t say he didn’t get wet at all. Biting back the grimace, he shook off the snow from his head and focused his honey gold gaze on the younger molly. “Well short stuff, I was drier a little while ago, but I think you’re doing worse than I am.” He chided, not feeling bothered much about getting snow on himself.

It was kinda funny though, how her fur stuck out all over the place. Crazy little kits were the real busy ones around here.

Reaching a paw over to the younger feline, he attempted to brush off some flakes from her pelt before it would melt and get her colder. He himself hated the cold, but this was a humorous sight to see. This kit was interesting alright.

The post was edited 1 time, last by kai: ().

• OOC; TEXT HERE

IC; Fallowkit would appeared relieved that the tom had remained in a good mood despite her ungraceful entrance. She would scrunch up her nose a bit however as he called her 'short stuff' and she would do her best to stand a little straighter as he reached over to brush her fur clean of the remaining snow, "My name is Fallowkit! Not short stuff." Her golden hues would hold no anger despite her retort and she would offer him a warm smile as she tilted her head curiously, "You just joined right? My mom is the deputy! What's your name? Where did you come from? How did you get so hurt? Are you feeling better now? Are you going to live here now?" In classic kitten energy, the more she spoke, the more questions her curious brain created and spew out of her mouth in an unstoppable tirade. It was all in good fun though, as she appeared to get comfy as if Kai was about to tell her a story.

(c)trexgirl

THUNDERCLAN — FLAMESEEKER X CYCLONEBLUSTER — 4 MOONS, PENNED BY ~OBSIDIANROSE~ {TAGS}

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Bounding delicately up alongside Fallowkit, Molly would nudge her shoulder carefully with his nose and turn bright blue eyes on Kai. Greeting the other tom warmly, Molly's voice was silky and cheerful as he addressed the pair. "Fallowkit, you bounded off without the rest of us! You aren't bothering good ol' Kai here are ya? The queens said he needs to rest." Turning his gaze on Kai fully, the cream colored tom winked cheerfully in the tom's direction, ears twitching happily. "You're looking a lot better though, so clearly something's working."

speaking thoughts

thunderclan ☾ apprentice ☾ 6 moons ☾ tom ☾ laureltwist x bloodorange

penned by hanakosong - TAGS

• she follows delicately behind her brother, eyes glittering with unhidden curiosity as she sniffs the air. eyebrow raising as she sees who they're talking to now, her pretty face takes in the newcomer, deciding he's probably no problem. "i'm thistle, and that's molly, though maybe you already know that." despite appearances, her words stumble from her maw, and she snaps it shut as soon as she's said her piece. dainty paws tap gently on the ground, tail swishing behind her. eyes flicker from the new face to a darker one in the shadows. "batpaw's over there." and now she's said all she needs to, so she lets her brother take charge- he is the leader of the pack, she his deputy.

⁎⁺˳✧༚ CAUGHT MYSELF IN LOVE AGAIN

thistlekit ——– thunderclan kit, tags, penned by lavendes

“Alright shorty. My name’s Kai...” He responded, a warmth in his eyes as he took in the appearance of those curious about him. Looking at Fallowkit get comfortable, it was obvious she wanted to know what she asked. No harm in that at all. “Well, I got hurt because I didn’t know some rules and didn’t follow them... since I didn’t come from any clan, I’m just here till I get better. I don’t have a real home and go where I please really.”

Responding to the cream colored tom, he didn’t know much abut him aside from the name, even then he wasn’t sure of. “Molly right? Sorry, don’t really remember too much since I got here. I heard Sunflowerpaw say I might have some really big scars but I’m doing pretty well since I can move better. I’m just a bit cold.” Gesturing in Fallowkit’s direction he would tease. “Fallowkit got snow on me and I didn’t think it could get this cold. Brrrr.”

Seeing the pretty little kit come along, he gave a small charming smile. These Thunderclan cats were okay. “Well, nice to meet you Thistle. I think your friend Batpaw doesn’t like me at all. She’s been staring at me for quite some time. Makes me feel like I got ants on my pelt.” He pretended to whisper, In actuality, he wasn’t really bothered. It was understood why one was wary of an outsider. Made a lot of sense when you lived with so many others that you’re bound to look out for one another.

Sheepstar made that clear when he and that NPC found him. Looking at them all he wondered about the curly furred tom who showed authority and kindness. Although he was still fearful for his life at that time, Sheepstar calmed him and assured he wouldn’t be hurt and actually cared for so he could go on his way. These cats were a great bunch.

• OOC; TEXT HERE

IC; Fallowkits' muzzle would scrunch up as he called her 'shorty' again but soon the distaste would be replaced with worry as Kai spoke about being hurt and then being cold. Her tufted ears would flatten slightly against her head and she would press against Mollys' nose nudge as she meowed softly, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to get you wet and cold.." She would look up at Molly with a stressed out expression as her little brain started to go through all of the things that could go wrong. He could get even more sick now! What if she gave him something that made his healing slow down. As Thistlekit came up and took the attention she sighed in soft relief as she started to think about maybe going to Ghosteyes or Sunflowerpaw to tell them she might have made their patient worse.

(c)trexgirl

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Noting Fallowkit's stressed expression staring up at him, Molly went to reply and found himself instead turning to look at his sister. Sending Thistlekit a beaming look for her calm as always demeanor, the cream tom turned his attention back to his tiny friend and flicked his feathery tail against her flank in reassurance. "Don't fret, little flower! The medicine cats are taking good care of Kai. If he couldn't handle a little snow and cold, they wouldn't have let him outside." Bringing out his familiar soothing lilt to his tone, Molly kept his tone and posture relaxed and easy in the hopes of reassuring Fallowkit that she hadn't done anything wrong and that Kai wouldn't perish just because of a little snow.

speaking thoughts

thunderclan ☾ apprentice ☾ 6 moons ☾ tom ☾ laureltwist x bloodorange

penned by hanakosong - TAGS

Seeing her vibrant demeanor completely deflate saddened him and he couldn’t help but feel guilty that his teasing probably went to far for the kit. Oops.

Hoping he could backtrack and make it up to her, he wondered if she’d bounce back easily. “That’s alright. It makes me stronger little by little! And having all of you guys here to visit warms me up you know. Fallowkit was one of the first to see me too. I appreciate that.” Kai smiles warmly at the younger kit. Looking at Molly, Kai hopes the two could become friends, despite his plan of not staying too long. The tom was interesting at least. Thunderclan is greater than he expected compared to the Bloodclanner NPC that has ripped him apart like that. Feeling like he allowed his mind to drift too far, he shook off all those thoughts and turned his attention back to the group.

“I can walk a bit, so is there anything fun to do in this camp?” He asked curiously. He wanted to get to know the clan that saved him really.

• OOC; TEXT HERE

IC; At both Molly and Kais' reassurances, Fallowkit would perk up just enough to smile softly and her tail would flick in excitement as Kai asked for something fun to do, "Molly, Thistlekit, and I can give you a tour of camp! I can even show you my favorite secret spot!" Her smile would grow with each suggestion and it was comical that the whole point of a secret was lost on her. Fallowkit bounced back up to her paws and she looked at her friends, "What do you say guys? It'll be fun!"

(c)trexgirl

This kit was cute. She was vibrant and full of life. Huh.

Purring softly in amusement, Kai couldn’t help but feel a bright outlook take over him. It felt nice. Looking at the bouncing kit, he nodded. “I would rreally like it actually. I’m a bit slow to move, but I think it’s a great idea if I can start moving and get stronger.”

• Bukp*

LISTEN I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU

( if my heart had a voice, i'd cut through the noise)

THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR ☆ 19 MOONS ☆ BLACKSTAR X REDSTRIPE ☆ PENNED BY S:ENARAE