Crashing Waters

Julianna Lockcolt

18 years young || alias: Nadine Sherwood || interacting with: xxx

——————————————————————————

Julianna felt heat rush to her cheeks as he stammered about her looking good, still feeling uncomfortable in her attire. It wasn't her style, or at least not what she was used to. So much skin was showing that she felt naked even in the yards of fabric. It was when William closed the distance between them that her heart seemed to thud all the harder in her chest. He was so close, his fingers working to tighten the strings of her vest before then tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. His blue eyes seemed to capture and hold her brown ones, her mind in a muddle at being so close to the man.

When he separated from her, Julianna felt confusion at her emotions. Her heart was beating rapidly and she felt as if her whole body was lit with the heat of her blush. But, why? She hardly knew this man. A small thing her mother used to drill to her was that something new was often exciting but one should always be cautious. Jullianna determined that this must be what was happening. William O'Reilly was new to her, attractive and mischievous, in all honesty. Not to mention that he crossed lines that many noble men would not. That must be why her emotions and reactions were all over the place when she was usually poised and elegant, as she was taught.

When he spoke of leaving, Julianna nodded her head and shuffled towards the door. "Yes, I suppose we should," she said quickly, peeking out slightly as if looking for Scheana, though simply just making excuses not to look towards William once more. She was afraid of what her features may reveal. "Best she doesn't find us with her claws, right?" However, Julianna was sure that this wouldn't go as William planned. While she hadn't made her mind up definitely, she was sure that she would end up staying. I'll wait to see the port we'll be at. Then I'll know for sure...

text || "speaking" || thinking

—————————————

love me like the summer;

treat me like a dream —

—————————————

©

• jo0zXvC.gif

William O'Reilly

Will was so fixated on looking anywhere except for Julianna that he had almost missed what she said. “Huh? Oh. Yeah.” Running his fingers through his hair, the pirate took a few beats to collect himself. This wasn’t him. Pretty girls didn’t send him to his knees like this. He needed to get over whatever was happening to him and just move on. Plastering on his usual mischievous smile, he approached Julianna, acting as if he hadn’t been thinking of leaning in and kissing her mere moments ago. “Alright, love. We got the clothes. Time to whip you up some food, hey?” He reached out a hand, placing it on her hip to lightly push her aside so he could move past her. Entering the hallway, Will leant against the door while he waited for Julianna to follow him out of the room. Once she did so, he would lean over her to close the door to the captain's quarters, before heading back to the stairs, gesturing for her to follow him. Will paused before he entered the living space that was filled with pirates and rescued noble girls and peeked around the door as he tried to spot the fiery tanned woman but thankfully, Scheana was elsewhere. So far, so good. He crossed the room quickly and opened up another door which led to a medium sized room that was clearly being used as a kitchen. “You’re in luck, we just picked up a bunch of fresh supplies so I can treat you to a William O’Reilly cooked meal. Don’t worry, love, I’m an excellent chef. My cooking has only ever killed one man.” He gave Julianna a playful wink as he confidently moved around the kitchen, gathering the ingredients and finding the right equipment to get her meal started. Luckily, the coals in the stove were still burning bright, more than able to heat up a skillet, and the cook had apparently cooked a large pot of rice earlier that still held some leftovers. Will grew quiet as he sliced up the vegetables, brow furrowing as he recalled the steps in one of his favourite meals his mother used to make him. It was a simple dish, but with the addition of the stolen spices that the pirates had looted, would hopefully be a delicious one. As long as he didn’t burn it.

Julianna Lockcolt

18 years young || alias: Nadine Sherwood || interacting with: xxx

Julianna attempted to keep her face neutral as he touched her hip to move her out of the way. This man seemed to have plenty of way to make her flustered, even if he wasn't intending to. Seems the tutoring her parents paid for didn't teach her everything. Silently she followed along, seeing as Scheana wasn't around. She looked around at the other women who had been brought here with her, seeing as they looked like they had rested well. Or... Some did at least. She noticed a few who seemed hesitant to even stand, guessing they were feeling this sickness that William often hinted to.

William brought her attention back as he spoke of food. At his playful crack, she offered a small smirk as she walked along with him."Well, lucky for me, it was one man," she humorously offered. "Not one woman." She glanced around as she attempted to keep her surrounding in order, though she was finding it harder and harder to do. "So what would the William O'Reilly special breakfast be?"

text || "speaking" || thinking

—————————————

love me like the summer;

treat me like a dream —

—————————————

©