BLOOD STAINED WALLS // open, disappearance/captured

• DEATH WOULD BE A RELEASE

The smell of blood hung in the air along with the mixed aroma of the Thunderlands and the Sanguine Ruins.

Tufts of lions hair and wolf fur rolled about in the small clearing and caught upon the broken sticks left behind during the fight. The trees circling the clearing held marks from the conflict; claw marks and cracks in the bark from where a body had been slammed into it.

A sword lay in the centre of the clearing; Deathstroke's sword. Though the wolf was nowhere to be seen, but drag marks leading towards the border gave a grim idea about what had happened to him. The old wolf had been captured by Jace after a fierce fight.

FROM THIS LIFE

tumblr_p8h8j3baXM1uqszudo5_500.gif
    D E A T H S T R O K E
    Slade - Joseph Wilson - The Terminator - Masamune
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Black & Orange furred Grey Wolf - Killer of Legends & Gods - Thunderlands

• Nymeria had come across the scent in the middle of a hunt, the blood throwing her off the trail of an old goose. Her eyes narrowed as she lifted her head to sniff the tree that had been cracked, taking in the story. Deathstroke.. the Sanguine Ruins. She remembered having a good relationship with the clan in her days as leader. She was sure having Deathstroke here would absolutely screw up the relationships with the clans she formed once with the other wolf's past, the fact he was staying here. She shook her head a bit and rolled her eyes with a displeased huff. "Hey, think I found Deathstroke!" Nymeria called over her shoulder, her tail curling over her back as she took a stand by the sword. "Nahh… I'm definitely sure." she added, raising one of her brows as she examined the sword. "What trouble has he made now." she mumbled under her breath, her nose quivering as she continued to take in the scent..

"COME ON LITTLE LADY GIVE US A SMILE"

NO I AINT GOT NOTHING TO SMILE ABOUT

• He hadn't liked been mothered over by his mate, the male couldn't exactly protest it at the moment though. Though proud and stubborn Feliks wasn't foolish enough to cause more trouble then what was needed, he'd feel like a proper piece of shit for arguing with someone just because they cared for his interests. It was odd when he didn't receive that treatment one day, when he didn't wake up with a warmth next to his side or was interrupted mid-patrol by a voice telling him to go home. The wolf trusted his instincts when it came to Deathstroke, so when he thought something might be wrong, no time was wasted in exploring what that might be. Far and wide he searched, from the Northern border to the South, and when he was about to complete his full clockwise rotation he finally picked up a clue. North-West. Enemy... blood... friend...His nose had been off about some things as of late, but of this he was certain, and once the panic had settled in the staggering male bounded closer. It hurt. Feliks' body warned him not to run about with fucked ribs and heads and all the other shit that mystery beast had damaged but he'd be fucked if he let Slade down because of discomforts.

The male pushed into the clearing in time to hear Nymeria's statement, ears angling back. Found him? His eyes fixated on the sword, and then his head swiveled to and fro to see if his mate was around. He didn't think they'd leave their weapon, and so he approached closer suspiciously, finally noticing all the scuff marks after he had the time to focus on them. He turned sharply, facing Nymeria with defiance in his glare. Seemed like a bad time to pick up on a passing mumble. "He's no idiot, he knows making trouble now wouldn't do us favours,". Tone blunt with worry, the exhausted leader continued to investigate, settling his nose close to the dragging marks on the ground. Realisation hit him in record time and when it did he barely moved a muscle, not even in his face. Lost in a trance, he began smushing the soil underneath his feet. He'd always kept his relationship with Slade on the down-low in public, surely the Ruins wouldn't know of how much they meant to him... but would that be enough to keep him free of wrath?

No, no it couldn't. It shouldn't have even been a question, and he cursed himself for wasting time thinking about it. "Teach me how to dress wounds," he requested, finally looking at the former medic again once he'd come to his senses. "I won't ask you to care for him when he gets back, I know your history, but I need to know how to do the job. He's old but he's tough... he won't... he won't let them keep him there,". Feliks wasn't sure who he was appealing to with that statement, keeping Deathstroke here was perhaps one of the most unpopular things he'd done as leader, yet he felt he needed to make it to assure himself that things would be ok. The Thunderlands either wouldn't want to rescue the wolf or were physically unable to. But I want to save you. He grit his teeth and let out a snarl - the Ruins no doubt wanted him to fall for a trap of some sorts, it was torture but he couldn't charge in solo and fall for it. He reclined back when his emotions got a bit too much to handle, watching the direction his beloved was taken.

The Ruins would all suffer in due time.

AND HOW CAN WE WIN WHEN FOOLS CAN BE KINGS

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / PLOT / THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• GWYNBLEIDD GERALT WILSON - The White Wolf

Geralt felt a lump form in his throat as he neared the scene after following Feliks' scent away from the safety of camp. He knew he had to watch out for his father whilst he was still unwell, but he never imagined coming across a scene such as this. The young wolf let his ears fold back against his skull as he took in the scent of his mother and that of the Sanguine Ruins. Upon spying the sword and hearing the words spoken by his father he realised what had occurred; his mother had been captured.

His paws carried him swiftly over to his father's side and he looked between him and Nymeria.

"We'll get mother back... right?"

He was already fearing the worst, and something told him that perhaps they shouldn't go at all. Something felt... wrong. His heart was racing and he felt deepening distress growing within him.

"People Like To Invent Monsters To Seem Less Monstrous Themselves"

tumblr_p297p9sTHH1wji6xto2_540.gif

Gwynbleidd Geralt Wilson

White Wolf - Thunderlands- Cursed to be Sterile

Former Nightwatcher of the Shadow Veil

Deathstroke x Feliks

Tags

• We'll get mother back, right? They were innocent words that stung, for he knew that no matter how much he wanted to say yes, it would be a damn tough fight when the Thunderlands was divided on the subject of his mate. If Slade couldn't perform a successful prison break with Hyperians at his side, what the fuck could an injured veteran and a young wolf do? His silence probably wasn't the answer Geralt wanted to hear, but for what is was worth Feliks couldn't whip up the energy to lie. Angry, worried, determined, none of it mattered when he couldn't even see straight. The wolf closed his eyes, motionless otherwise, left to think and think and try to come up with some way of getting Deathstroke back. After a while he gently bumped his head against his son's, an act made to try and comfort the youth, and with it green eyes opened once more. "I don't know, but I'll make them regret the day they ever took him away from us,". His voice was low, dangerous despite his weakness, he stood up with a renewed sense of vigor. If they couldn't physically go in and get him then he'd pick off Ruiners from afar, and if he died being so reckless then so be it, he'd die the way he always wanted.

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / PLOT / THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• GWYNBLEIDD GERALT WILSON - The White Wolf

The younger wolf let out a low whine as physical contact was made between them, and he found himself also chasing his father's touch.

"Don't do anything rash, father, please. I know this is upsetting and stressful, but we... you can't go seeking justice alone or in malicious mindset. We should rally the clan, maybe get our allies involved. We can demand mother's release."

Geralt was aware that at least those in the Hyperian Isles seemed to like his mother well enough, so it spared the like of Nymeria and Deutschland from needing to free someone they hated. Then again he was unaware that Deutschland had also fallen foul of the Sanguine Ruins. Two of the three main male pillars were gone, they could not afford to lose their leader too.

"People Like To Invent Monsters To Seem Less Monstrous Themselves"

tumblr_p297p9sTHH1wji6xto2_540.gif

Gwynbleidd Geralt Wilson

White Wolf - Thunderlands- Cursed to be Sterile

Former Nightwatcher of the Shadow Veil

Deathstroke x Feliks

Tags

• Her attention leisurely flicked over to Feliks at his comment back at her, a frown pinning to her features. If you say so.. Nymeria thought to herself, sitting back with a soft sigh. It wasn't worth bringing her opinions to an already tense situation, Ny knew better to shut her mouth. She wasn't a fool, but Nymeria wasn't going to hold back on how she felt about the wolf.

Ny watched Feliks investigate for his lover, remembering how she felt when she lost Samuel. She felt bad for Feliks, she'd admit, however she felt no remorse for Deathstroke. If Feliks loved someone other than the one that screwed her up physically and alittle mentally it would be a different story, she would be angry for Feliks. She would want to help Feliks. Nymeria blinked as he requested her help, narrowing her eyes a bit and pausing. She didn't really say anything until after the two spoke, glance darting back and forth in thought. "You know, I'll educate you. I'll even join you in this fight, I don't want you to get anymore hurt than that you are. I don't need to be loosing someone else. But my opinion on him is going to stand, you owe me." she barked bluntly and firmly, standing up again. It took a lot of stubbornness to throw away, she felt stabbed in the back a bit by Feliks but he was still her friend. She'd feel bad if he came back dead and damn, she was already going through a lot as it is. What else she could do in the first place? These days she was just sitting around and experimenting with herbs and traveling. It was time to be of use to this clan again.

//rushy

"COME ON LITTLE LADY GIVE US A SMILE"

NO I AINT GOT NOTHING TO SMILE ABOUT

• Don't do anything rash. How tough that would be when he'd already made up his mind on what to do. He gave a glance towards Geralt, one that was somewhat dismissive, and sighed. "Go to our allies then. Hyperia would probably pitch in to help and I can have Pinkeye try and get some help from Wind Haven or something,". More eyes would stop him from going too far, they would protect the Ruins from his wrath and Feliks was less than pleased to give his enemies that sort of buffer. As such his tone was disinterested, distracted with thoughts of fighting back to back with Slade upon a pile of Ruin bodies. Please be safe. I know what I'm capable of and I know that neither of us want to fuck up the life we've made for ourselves here.

He opened his mouth to backtrack and state that it probably was a good idea to bring some friends along, but his pride stopped any words from coming out. He was trapped wanting both revenge and to do the smartest thing, neither side willing to budge. "We'll do more than demand if he's not back in one piece" the wolf warned. His pupils expanded every few blinks or so, Nymeria's sterner voice a distraction from his worsening thoughts. You owe me. Of course he did. He tried not to grow so bitter at the thought of being at someone's beck and call, whilst he may have been experiencing a lot of emotional trauma now he had to remember that she had suffered the same. "Fine," Feliks rasped, taking a few limping steps away from the two.