• johnny-joestar-gif-12.gif

INDEX - JOHNNY JOESTAR

i. tags

ii. dev tracker

iii. art storage

iv. heart chart

v. inventory

this god of mine relaxes; world dies i still pay taxes

CAN I BE AS MY GOD AM? CAN YOU BE AS GOD AM?

JOHNNY JOESTAR | SOLARIS KINGDOM | STORAGE | PENNED BY MEGHAN

The post was edited 4 times, last by JOHNNY J. ().

• JONATHAN JOESTAR

"JOJO", "JOE KID", "JOHNNY", "JO-BOY" OR "JOHNNY-BOY"

cisgender male | he / him / his

24 months | born jul 28th | created june 2nd 2019

currently residing in solaris kingdom to heal; his request for membership there has yet to be accepted or declined

escaped sanguine ruins prisoner | devoted title, lifesaver title, lion title, taskmaster title

former warlord (hp), physician (hp), third tier (hp), second tier (shp), nurse (shp), & priest (hp)

formerly dualled with the volary flights | former shaman (shp healer) and condor (shp) | fledgling title

ETC. SECTION IDK WHAT THIS IS TBH

- A NOTE ON NICKNAMES

✧ "jojo" is a nickname reserved for gyro. someday he may introduce himself as jojo again, or potentially allow close friends to call him jojo, but right now that's not the case

✧ "joe kid" is a nickname from his racing days
    ✧ he always introduces himself as "johnny"; he's never told anyone his full name (jonathan)

✧ "jo-boy" was a nickname given to him initially by bellona, but he doesn't mind it if others want to use it for him. he prefers just johnny, though

- JOHNNY'S HOBBIES

✧ a former jockey, johnny still loves tending to (non-sentient) horses when he can. he would, frankly, jump at the right opportunity for a race, but his experience with ver's weekly task has soured it as a suggestion from others

✧ though drinking is less of a hobby and more of a bad coping mechanism and problem, johnny drinks a lot. he's not shy about it in an appropriate crowd, but he doesn't boast about it, and generally keeps it away from kids

DOMESTIC SAVANNAH CAT WITH BLUE EYES | VERY WEAK FROM THE WAIST DOWN

johnny is an unusually small savannah cat, actually smaller than most domestics his age. whether it is because he was paralyzed while he was growing or not remains a mystery. his blue eyes are striking. his arms and chest are very muscular from dragging himself around from when he was paralyzed. in may of 2020, however, the red god that the sanguine ruins worships healed johnny's paralysis in return for johnny to never betray the ruins again. his muscles are still very very weak, and will require a lot of physical therapy if he ever wants to walk again. his fear of the blood nile translates, however, to most large bodies of water, so he needs assistance in order to help him heal.

✧ in the past, johnny suffered a head injury akin to a traumatic brain injury caused by crushing. his symptoms are:

- immune system issues; much more prone to sickness

- paws shake really bad when he gets scared
    - stutters when he gets nauseous

EMOTIONAL, AFFABLE, GOOD-HUMORED, BROTHERLY, JEALOUS, SELFISH, HARSH, TEASING

— big description here

BISEXUAL BIROMANTIC | NOT SUPER INTERESTED

npc x npc | brother to nicholas (deceased)

formerly in love with julius "gyro" zeppeli (deceased)

currently in a secret relationship with sangria | 1/2 of johngria

father to perses, hesperia, and kirsche joestar tormenta-million

tends to take on a big brother / babysitter personality around people notably younger than himself / children. he wants to follow nicholas's example and provide for the kids that he thinks are in similar situations to what he used to be. he doesn't consider himself to be good with kids, but really he is- he has a caring, nurturing personality and wants to see them grow up happy and healthy. he dislikes bratty kids, but won't speak against them aiming to hurt them; rather, he wants them to learn that being a brat is uncool. he does this because he used to be very bratty himself, and it ended up getting him paralyzed.

✧ trusts: gyro, littleflame, sangria, claret, evangeline, constellationdreamer, atlas, rentarou, sleepingsunrise, lola, elian, ace, naomi, cherrywine, ver jr., nadine

✧ distrusts: ver, henri

PHYSICALLY VERY EASY, MENTALLY MEDIUM

✧ avoids physical combat as much as he can; he recognizes that he's not exactly in a great state to fight. however, he would be open to learning

✧ will start a fight (verbally), won't back down if he thinks he's right

✧ it's very easy to get him riled up and emotional if you hit him where it hurts

ATTACK IN UNDERLINE AND MENTION  JOHNNY J.

PENNED BY meghan

The post was edited 35 times, last by JOHNNY J. ().

• TRACKER

06 13 19 DUAL JOINING THE RUINS WITH GYRO

- first ic appearance
    06 25 19 LOOKING FOR THE RED GOD'S CORPSE

06 29 19 HORSE RACING WEEKLY TASK

11 03 19 JOINING THE VOLARY FLIGHTS

11 03 19 VISITING VER TO LOOK FOR GYRO

11 16 19 PROMOTION TO SHAMAN

11 21 19 HERB TRAINING WITH SLEEPINGSUNRISE AND SCARLET

11 27 19 HEALING LITTLEPAW

- trying to prove himself to his clanmates

11 30 19 FINDING WAGON & BIRD

12 01 19 VISITING SANGUINE RUINS

- first time he has felt safe going to the ruins since he left it

12 07 19 GRIEVING GYRO & BIRD HATCHING

12 07 19 EARNS THE FLEDGLING TITLE

12 07 19 VER AND JUNEPAW VISIT

- stands up for littlepaw (to some extent) and faces his fear of talking to ver without gyro

12 11 19 JOHNNY AND LITTLEPAW BOND

12 11 19 JOHNNY AND ATLAS BOND

more? i think?

12 20 19 JOHNNY AND OCEANBLUES BOND

12 22 19 JOHNNY AND SLEEPINGSUNRISE BOND

12 23 19 JOHNNY BONDS WITH HIS BIRD

12 27 19 JOHNNY DECIDES TO HELP THE RUINS

12 29 19 JOHNNY FORMS A DUAL-ALLIANCE WITH THE RUINS

01 01 20 JOHNNY BUILDS AN ALTAR TO THE RED GOD

01 01 20 JOHNNY AND ROMANCHOIRS BOND

01 01 20 JOHNNY AND RENTAROU BOND

01 02 20 JOHNNY AND VER FIGHT

- results in his head injury, which leaves him with many undesirable symptoms

01 04 20 JOHNNY IS HEALED BY RUINERS

01 04 20 JOHNNY RETURNS TO THE FLIGHTS

The post was edited 6 times, last by JOHNNY J. ().

• ART STORAGE

The post was edited 2 times, last by JOHNNY J. ().

• HEART CHART.

GYRO ZEPPELI "when the wind takes you it takes me, too / and when you change colors i change mine, too"

" I miss you, buddy. I don't have any idea where you went, but dammit man, it hurts that you're gone. Was I not good enough for you? I don't... I guess I don't understand. But if it's what makes you happy, you know...? " His face falls. Tears well in his eyes. " It seems t' make people happier when they aren't around me. " He pauses for a long time. Eventually his face contorts into something much angrier. " Fuck you for leaving me, man. I loved you. I still love you, dammit. " The recording ends here.

OOC. i miss gyjo :pleading_face:

VER MILLION "there's a big storm comin' / and i don't care / so baby, just give me my ticket to hell"

— " Johnny is quiet. He stares, brows furrowed, lips a deep frown, at the camera, then turns off the recording without a word. "

OOC. :reaching: slowburn enemies to friends. SLOWBURN ENEMIES TO FRIENDS

LITTLEFLAME "strike me with your lightning / bring me down and bury me with ashes / i won't hurt you"

— " Lily's a good kid. She reminds me of myself, and I... want to make sure she ends up different. Better. I think she'll be alright, but I dunno, sometimes I just get nervous... but it's okay. She's also got a damn sharp tongue, which is really annoying when I'm trying to make a point, but oh well. It's fun t' tease her sometimes. Reminds me of when Gyro n' I would banter back and forth, but like... less. She's good. "

OOC. SHES BABY. their interactions make me SOFT. theyre WHOLESOME even tho johnny is stinky sometimes. i love littlepaw DEARLY shes sweet even tho she isnt and i love her interactions with johnny

SANGRIA TORMENTA-MILLION "it's cold in this house and i ain't going out to chop wood / so cover me up and know you're enough / to use me for good"

— " There is a change of scenery. He's surrounded by a desert that seems a bit... brighter, more lively. " I love her. " He's wearing a huge grin, almost giddy. " I love her, n' I'm finally allowed t' say it. Red God, we've been through so much shit. " He laughs it off. " We have kids. I love them, too. They're so beautiful. She's so beautiful. Damn, I love her. " He ends the recording still smiling. "

OOC. cutest couple in agrelos.....

EVANGELINE brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

CLARET brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

NAOMI brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

ELIAN brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

NADINE TORMENTA brief summary

" Noodle n' I weren't friends, but... damn. " He looks away from the camera, seemingly upset. " I dunno. Now that she's gone, I ain't... I mean, we went back n' forth all th' time, but I guess I jus'... feel bad. " The recording ends.

OOC. i miss this bitch!!!!! i really loved her and johnny's dynamic and im sad they cant snark at each other anymore :pensive:

RENTAROU brief summary

— " Thank the Red God that Ren is as nice as he is. I don't think I would've lived for more than a day back in the Ruins if it weren't for him. He seems to understand that Ver isn't some goddess, unlike other people there, which is refreshing. Also, he's letting me stay in his room, which is cool. Cool guy. I'd like to get to know him better. "

OOC. baby boy.... baby

SLEEPINGSUNRISE brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. SLEEPY AND JOHNNY INTERACTIONS MAKE ME SOFT I LOVE HER

ATLAS brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. BABY BOY. BABY. SOFT. I LOVE HIM

CHERRYWINE ★ ★ ★ brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

ROYALPAW ★ ★ ★ brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

The post was edited 13 times, last by JOHNNY J. ().

• INVENTORY

gyro's teddy bear: a ratty, old, pink teddy bear that johnny now sleeps with. johnny sees it as a memento of gyro, and took the finding of the teddy bear to mean that his friend was dead, since gyro and the bear were so inseparable. it is the one item that johnny managed to save from his satchel when being imprisoned in the ruins / escaping.

bracelet: a bracelet woven for him by magnolia mae. his bracelet is made of light purple and blue leathers, and has a moon charm to match sangria's sun-themed bracelet.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JOHNNY J. ().