MT. WASHINGTON ( weekly tasks )

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • Her tail twitched as did her whiskers, gentle blue eyes scanning the cavern in which the Tribe called their home. It was small but homey, something that Whisper realized that she was crazy to leave behind. But never again, right? Her ear now twitched at the thought and she'd shake her head, leaping upon a small boulder and seating herself. "Tribe! Please come and get some weekly tasks. It has been long overdue and I do quite apologize." her meow was gentle and Whisper laid herself, closing her eyes for just a few seconds in swarming content. This was her home and she'd choose no where else to live.

EVERYONES WATCHING THROUGH YOUR EYES

THERES ONLY TWO OPTIONS, WIN OR DIE

SENIOR PREY-HUNTER — TAGS — TRIBE OF RUSHING WATER

• The broad tom would approach the scene with a small grunt, as per usual. He wouldn't say a word as he figured being present would be enough to get the idea across he was interested in receiving something to do.

TOLD BEFORE AND TOLD AGAIN

SOUL THAT'S BORN IN COLD AND RAIN

DARKCLAN WARRIOR [★] MALE [★] 14 MOONS [★] TAGS [★] PENNED BY myth

• While she didn't know what these weekly tasks were, she was intrigued by them. Whisper would be giving them out. The only reason why she knew the much older molly was because of her kits. She had played with them while they all grew up together. It was nice to have so many friends at young age. Bounding to Whisper as fast as she could with her little legs, she flicked her tail in greeting to them. "Can I get one? Can I? Can I?"

:・゚✦ A SPARKLING ORIGIN, A WAVERING LONEINESS

( A SCORCHING MAZE, A SLITHERING SPACE-TIME )

A RUSTLING REMINISCENCE, A FLUTTERING MEMORY

• The young cave-guard was quick to make her way to the voice of the senior prey-hunter, trilling lightly as she approached. She came to stand beside Bumble and Thyme with a gentle smile and dipped her head. "I'll take one, Whisper," She mewed in a friendly voice, curling her fluffy tail over her back.

"speech"

SO HERE'S ANOTHER DAY

I'LL SPEND AWAY FROM YOU

Owl That Flies At Night + ToRW Cave-Guard + She-Cat + 18 Moons + Bio

• QFSVbbe.gif "I'll take one." the cave-guard said as she made her way over. The molly was always down for something other than watching the cave.

tribe of rushing watrer cave guard 16 moons girl npc x npc tags

tribe of rushing water cave guard 16 moons girl npc x npc

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

wbzhZfO.gif

• ~ ~ ~ At the sound of Whispers voice, Hawk stood up and walked over to the quickly forming circle. "I'll take one as well." Being a cave-guard was fun and all but maybe this would add a little bit more excitement into his life.

KNOCK ME DOWN NINE TIMES

BUT I GET UP 10 —

screech of hungry hawk + ToRW + cave-gaurd - 19 moons + robin x feather