plot with marjorie!

• I'll probably organize this better at a different time but,, for now it's just gonna be a mess :'))

marjorie just joined with her companionn, mortimer, and for some quick info: she's a small, pretty goose with the occasional feral tendency but for the most part she acts sophisticated and pleasant. she's a bit manipulative but generally sweet, although she will try to steal anything and everything that she thinks is pretty/shiny/interesting/etc

she's open to

stealing things

befriending people

getting into arguments (honestly just say anything mildly insulting to her and she'll get upset) but not actual fights bc she just goes and hides behind morti

harmless flirting? she likes the attention but won't actually be interested in anybody

teaching y/c how to swim?

honestly I'm up for pretty much anything except serious injuries, death, & romance

i love! human aus!! so if you want one of those pls suggest it :0

i will love you 'til the end of time

i would wait a million years

promise you'll remember that you're mine

• Majorie could maybe try teaching Sleepingsunrise how to swim :0? I’m cool with it being a human au if that’s easier for you, but dumb baby dog has no clue how to swim and would be mystified by the fact that she could learn that skill

be like the love that discovered the sin

that freed the first man and will do so again

and, lover, be good to me.

• johnny is like... super rude? hes a lot more subdued now but if he lets anything slip around her they could get into a fight :eyes: i also love human aus so if u want to do one of those thats cool too!

sometimes all i really want to feel is love

SOMETIMES I'M ANGRY THAT I FEEL SO ANGRY

JOHNNY JOESTAR | VOLARY FLIGHTS | PARALYZED | STORAGE | PENNED BY MEGHAN

• @/foxglove she can definitely teach her!! I love the baby sm ok & I'm fine with it being just a regular thread unless you want an au, either way is fine w me :))

@/johnny j that sounds fun lmao I'm down for a human au! he could maybe catch her trying to pickpocket someone or even himself and call her out? or honestly just snap at her for taking his seat in a coffee shops or something small like that. she gets pissed off pretty easily lol

@/belladonnapaw ooh I would love that honestly, just the two of them running around chasing after birds while marj is like 'no guys it's fine she's with me!!'

any preferences on who makes what threads? I can make some but they might be a bit slow until the weekend :'))

• Today’s a ‘post with baby’ day so I can make our thread, would you like it to be a pt or open?

be like the love that discovered the sin

that freed the first man and will do so again

and, lover, be good to me.

• oo yeah that sounds fun!! she could definitely try to pickpocket him- he'd get SUPER mad jgkdlahlfkjsakl but also coffee shop au.... maybe she pickpockets him in a coffee shop? :thinking:

i think i am free after school tomorrow so i could make if you want? :3c

sometimes all i really want to feel is love

SOMETIMES I'M ANGRY THAT I FEEL SO ANGRY

JOHNNY JOESTAR | VOLARY FLIGHTS | PARALYZED | STORAGE | PENNED BY MEGHAN

• mmm honestly both are perfectly fine with me, but I always lean towards open if you don't have a strong preference either way!

& lmao coffee shop pick pocketing shenanigans sounds good to me >:))