muse a is new to the neighborhood and a son to a rich and somewhat old-fashioned family. he lives the life most would want to live and has had pretty much everything handed to him on a silver platter. however, his parents aren't exactly that accepting of him. they want to make sure that their son is perfect and grows up to be 'perfect'. his parents can't even imagine him going against their word and they would kill him if he even thought of trying to hang out with 'troublemakers'. on top of that, they're also against being gay and believe that it's a horrible thing. muse a's older sister was kicked out of the house when his parents found out that she was bisexual. however, the thing is, muse a is gay and he's just always kept it a secret since he was a kid. he's forced himself to date girls and to act like somebody he is completely not so that his parents don't hurt him or kick him out of the house. muse a has always tried convincing himself that he's straight and always denies the fact that he's truly gay since he's too scared to admit it. muse b is what, muse a's parents would describe as a, 'dirty punk'. he's a rebel and incredibly reckless. muse b is exactly what muse a's parents don't want. he drinks, smokes, starts fights, and has disregard for rules. dropped out of high school in senior year and a dropout of college, muse b is somebody that muse a's parents wouldn't want their son hanging out with but that's not stopping, muse a. muse a has always been interested in this 'rebellious' life style and when he hears of a band that will be playing in an abandoned warehouse, he makes it an effort to attend and to meet the people his parents don't want him to meet. While there, muse a gets into trouble with two attendees and they threaten to kill him but before they can lay a finger on him, muse b comes in and saves him. As muse a is making sure muse b is alright, they get to talking and enjoy the rest of the show before muse a has to quickly return home before his parents realize he's gone. soon enough, they start hanging out more and soon enough, muse a begins getting sucked up into, muse b's life. he gets involved in things he would never think he would be a part of and on top of that he's beginning to slowly fall for, muse b and despite him trying to continuously convince himself that he's straight, he just can't. of course, muse a wants to be with muse b but his problem is his parents and the fact that he's just completely scared of commitment. will they be able to stay together or will they get torn apart with no hopes of ever getting back together?
forbidden love type of beat. this is an old thread i had from last year that i just couldn't get off my mind for some reason. plot is basically, muse a really wants to be with muse b and live this dangerous life but he's got some obstacles in the way that's preventing him from doing just that.
add in some hella drama and angst in there as well
- this is moderate advanced so some lengthy posts with correct spelling and grammar are needed
- this thread will have some heavy topics including violence, alcohol, drugs, abuse, and other similar serious topics so if you don't do well with such topics, i don't think this would be a thread you should join if you aren't comfortable with said topics
- swearing will be allowed
- i do appreciate if you were to be active. if you know that you aren't a really active person, this might not be the thread for you
- i'm known to disappear for a while so i apologize if i do. be ready for me to make an unscheduled return, however
- i don't mind how you make your form. but the basics are needed, such as appearance, name, age, gender, and stuff like that
- i plan for this to be a bit of a slow burn thing. maybe one-sided where muse a has feelings first and then muse b realizes 'o shit? i like them too' but they just take so long to admit anything because they think the other doesn't like them
- feel free to throw up sub plots and other things throughout the roleplay! i really love being able to create plots with characters! i'm also just a sucker for creating headcannons :)
- if you have any questions or comments, feel free to say something! i don't bite!
- the setting is in new york city
- sorry if the plot is all over the place
- roleplay starts with muse a coming to the warehouse and getting into some trouble with those two attendees
- muse b gets into trouble with a gang and muse a has to help them
- muse a gets horribly injured
- the two of them babysitting a friend's kid
- feel free to suggest some more sub plots if you have any ideas!
Name: kazimir makarovich 'cosmo' volkov
Nicknames/Aliases: usually goes by, cosmo and he sometimes introduces himself with the name. however, he also shortens his name to, kaz and cos. has a childhood nickname of 'little wolf' and he only tells those who he is close to of the nickname. called runt by friends
Sexuality: homoromantic asexual
• usually a bit standoffish during first impressions and he usually likes to make sure to make himself look as unapproachable as absolutely possible. he almost always has on a cold death stare and a very stoic face but around friends and those who he is close to, his whole tough-guy act seems to drop and he becomes as sweet and friendly as a young puppy. he loves to just sit down and have a conversation and he's the type of guy who will be there for you when you need somebody to lean on. kaz has a kind of 'no man left behind' sort of attitude. he doesn't really like to judge a book by its cover but he still sometimes finds himself doing just that, kind of a force of habit that he's trying to drop.
• a force to be reckoned with, kaz is not afraid to get into a fight, whether it be verbal or physical. he's like an angry chihuahua who wants to fight everybody and everything. however, he's just as strong as a wolf and will tear apart, whether it be with his fists or his words. he's never afraid to back down and always wants to be the one who gets the last laugh. it doesn't matter to him how long it takes or how hurt he may get, he will get the last laugh, no matter what. very very stubborn and headstrong. he has difficulties listening to the advice of others and actually listening to it. usually quite determined to do things his way, even if his way may not be the right way. however, he's willing to listen to people he respects and trusts. if he sees you as a person who doesn't deserve either his trust or his respect then you're not worth his time and he'll probably do everything in his power to annoy and piss you off. kaz usually never backs down. it's really never rare to see him riddled from bruises because he got into an argument with a guy at the bar he probably should have just walked away from. he can also be a bit impatient but it usually depends on what he's doing and if he's really willing to spend time on it
• loves to have reckless and dangerous fun. drinking and walking along the edge of 100 foot tall bridge? yes. train hopping? hell yes. getting into a fight that could potentially land him in jail? you know it. if you ever wanted to let your rebellious and adrenaline-seeking side of you out, kaz is the guy that you would definitely want as your partner. he absolutely lives for seeking out anything that can give him an adrenaline rush, in fact, you could probably call him an adrenaline-junkie. if he goes a full day without getting into trouble, he'll definitely be bouncing off the walls as he awaits another time he can get that rush of adrenaline. he's like a child. you have to hold his hand or else he'll run off and probably set some building on fire. it is really quite hard to trust him on his own because you'll definitely hear something on the news that night about a 'young man' who 'stole a gigantic floating duck from the top of a car dealership'
• absolutely terrible at dealing with his own emotions. he's known to deal with any negative emotions in a destructive manner. either being destructive towards himself or others. it's either that or he just tries to dismiss his emotions as a whole, which just causes them to build up until it all comes pouring out in very destructive coping mechanisms. he hates having to talk about his emotions and usually seizes up and gets nervous whenever the topic is brought up. don't be surprised if he tries to leave the conversation because he almost always will, if he can. he hates crying in front of others and will usually try to force himself to not cry or he'll just leave, even if you're in the middle of talking with him. while he doesn't have issues with others crying around him, he doesn't like to be emotional, himself, as he's afraid to be vulnerable
• kaz almost always has a witty comment to give whenever he's faced with a dangerous situation. he likes to get into the heads of his enemies and annoy them which definitely makes things worse for him. he can also be very snarky, especially when irritated. kaz has a very flexible sense of humor that changes depending on who he's hanging out with. in fact, he's quite adaptable and can fit in with almost any group of people. just give him a few minutes to get a feel of the people he's hanging out with and soon enough, you won't even realize that he's the new guy. a bit of a cynic, however, he usually looks on the negative side of things and is a cup half empty type of guy
• hates when things are sugar-coated. he'd rather be straightforward and honest instead of covering up the truth. even if that truth may be hard to hear. kaz is the type of guy who'd rather get things done and over with instead of having to dwell on them for too long, so, don't even think about trying to lie to him. he will find out the truth one way or another and when does, you're in for a whole world of trouble
Scars/Body Modifications: all those stereotypes that rebellious type people are covered head-to-toe in tattoos does not apply to, kaz. he has only 4 tattoos on his body. a sleeve on his right arm, a small wrist tattoo, a small neck tattoo on the left side of his neck, and a tattoo on his back left shoulder. he also has a single helix piercing on his right ear. he also has his fair share of scars. the most prominent one is a gash on the side of his face from a fight where he got cut by a piece of glass. there is also a gunshot wound on his lower abdomen and various stab wounds on his body. he also has a large gash on the top of of his left arm that he got as a kid while running away from some angry gang members after he angered them. he was trying to climb a fence with barbed wire and got caught on the barbed wire. also has a small but deep scar across the bridge of his nose after getting punched by a guy with rings. he also has a small scar below his left eye from the same guy
Faceclaim: stefan babcock
• tease him about his height and he will shatter your kneecaps
• looks like a cinnamon roll but can and will kill you
• somebody: *uses him as an arm rest*
kaz: *pulls a knife on them*
• *somebody starts talking shit about kaz*
kaz all the way on the other side of the room getting ready to kill them: x
• loves to read and has a ton of books and bookshelves in his apartment
• also loves to paint and if he isn't painting at home, he's probably throwing up some street art here and there
• had a hard life, he was born in the pretty cold land of siberia in a small logging camp without much technology. his father was an alcoholic who abused him and his other family members. his mother died when he was young and after running away from his father, him and his siblings were homeless for a while living in underground tunnels and anywhere they could. they were adopted by a young couple later on
• has a twin sister and young brother who both live in different states. they try to meet up as often as possible and are very close
• loves hockey. he always wanted to be a hockey player growing up
• has he ever killed somebody? honestly, nobody really knows and everybody is too scared to ask
• person: "kaz, how high are you?"
kaz: "about 5'6."
• "one shot of vodka" *pours in whole bottle*
• can and will pick a fight with a guy twice his size and will win
• loves animals. he melts at the sight of any baby animal, especially kittens. he'll kill a whole town if it meant he was able to save a single kitten
• kaz's attitude summed up: x
• how he isn't dead, nobody's really sure yet
• was arrested when he was 16 for a year
• dropped out of high school before senior year
• loves his adoptive parents and he'll smite anybody who dare hurt or insult them
• his friends: *are punching each other*
kaz: *starts break dancing*
• a great musician. he can play piano, ukulele, electric and acoustic guitar, drums, banjo, and can sing
• *slams 5 bottles of whiskey like they're water*
• how so much anger can be stored in such a small body is something a lot of his friends question on a daily
• kaz who just got stabbed: "it really be like that tho 😔"
• his favorite food is sushi and if anybody ever thinks of eating his food while he's eating better start digging their grave
• is really used to the cold. you could probably find him lounging in a beach chair outside in a shirt and shorts with a margarita while there's a blizzard going on around him
• will destroy you in a snowball fight. he shows no mercy.
• is part of a band but they don't play as much as all the band members are quite busy. however, they play at local places whenever they can. kaz also serves as a stand-in for a few bands if they ever need
• *falls asleep to hardcore punk*
• speaks in russian whenever angry, stressed, scared, nervous, or even when he's just incredibly happy
• when he gets angry he will slowly lose his american accent and transform into a full russian accent
• his russian accent is pretty prominent with some words
• he'll kickflip his way into your heart
• speaking of skateboarding, he's one hell of a skateboarder and a lot of people always tell him to go professional but he'd rather stick to skateboarding just being a hobby of his
i'll get the starting post up after you create your character :)