Get killed/Tortured/Attacked (for art!)

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • Ver here is very vengeful and def looking for revenge ! I can offer her to do anything to characters above 12 months just name what you want done and I’ll get to writing !

The art I can offer will just be simple headshots/icons like these

”speech”tags

I AM THE CONSCIOUS CLEAR

IN PAIN OR ECSTASY

Storage | ♕ | played by Kedamono | ♕ | ic opinions

• I've been meaning to write a response to her trespassing thread but i keep getting so busy, uhh i'll probably try to do it today but i wanted him to just run after her and then maybe at that point they fight

maybe she captures him, i don't really mind as long as he escapes himself

i don't really have anything specific that i want done to him really, i don't want him to lose major limbs/senses, etc. but he can definitely get roughed up - i might change my mind later or if you had any ideas?

and if you wanted to do art of him, here's a reference

Vz3AIA1.png

... no greater gift could be made by me than to give you the capacity to be able to understand in a very short time all that i have learned and understood in so many years and with so many hardships ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THUNDERLANDIC MEDIC || 7 YR. EAST GERMAN SHEPHERD

BIOGRAPHY || PLAYED BY FELIBRI

• Yesss !! I’d love that

She def would be willing to capture him after knocking him out during the fight maybe? With injuries I don’t have anything in particular in mind either and I can def just have her cut him up/beat him if that works?

I’ll def get working on the icon ASAP !

I AM THE CONSCIOUS CLEAR

IN PAIN OR ECSTASY

• awesome!! That sounds great well I’ll have a reply up soon and then would you like to just skip to when she captures him? He would have put up a very tough fight but was likely too emotional to think strategically and would have been overpowered like that. He’s also pretty thin and raggedly looking so that’s easy

Ok, yes, just beat him up for now lol he’ll deserve it and talk back The whole time. Maybe she could cut his tongue (not completely out, but it’ll shut him up for a bit)

Vz3AIA1.png

... no greater gift could be made by me than to give you the capacity to be able to understand in a very short time all that i have learned and understood in so many years and with so many hardships ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Huge apologies for the late response !

Also ooooo that’s def a cool idea and I’d be happy to have her do it ;0

I’ll make the thread very soon!

I AM THE CONSCIOUS CLEAR

IN PAIN OR ECSTASY

• Haha no problem!! It's fine! Just tag me in the thread whenever it's finished!

Vz3AIA1.png