Plot with Brightshine!

• Hello all! So this is my very first traditional character and I'm pretty excited to be here in WindClan with her! With no family, Brightshine definitely needs some connections and is open to anything! Her general personality is optimistic, energetic, and she loves to bring others joy. However, she gets really insecure if she believes that others are lying to her or don't like her anymore. She lovesssss making friends, so she'll likely have lots of those! Ultimately, she's a child at heart and just wants everyone to be happy.

YOU THRILL ME, YOU DELIGHT ME

YOU PLEASE ME, YOU EXCITE ME

Bio Trad. WindClan Senior Warrior 19 Moons PENNED BY Blitz Krieg

• hey! i just brought little lavender into windclan, and she's going to need somebody to help cheer her up after being mauled by a twoleg. maybe we could do a thread where brightshine takes her out of camp and sort of shows her the territory and explains the way of windclan to her, trying to make her feel better? maybe she could be the one to start calling her lavenderkit, help her feel like she fits in a little!

lil lavender could look up to and respect her as one of her sorta go-to adults in the clan!

THE SEA'S WINE RED

THIS IS THE DEATH OF BEAUTY

trad. windclan — tags

• oml I love that! I would tooootally be down for a thread with the two of them, cheering others up is right up Brightshine's alley :3 Perhas when the day comes, Brightshine would ask Duckstar if she could mentor the little one, too

• YESSS I must agree, I will riot if it doesn't happen

• I love Bright so much! Maybe these two could have a thread??

OOH I'M NOT READY, I'M NOT READY

'CAUSE I KNOW LIFE IS SIMPLE WHEN I CAN JUST IGNORE IT ALL

AND IF I'M NOT READY SNAKES WILL CONSUME ME WHOLE

WINDCLAN | LEADER (9/9 LIVES) | 17 MOONS | MALE | BIOGRAPHY

• DUCKSTAR I'm totally down! She's uber loyal to him so it'd be neat if they became better friends!

• Late reply but would you like me to make a thread for them?

OOH I'M NOT READY, I'M NOT READY

'CAUSE I KNOW LIFE IS SIMPLE WHEN I CAN JUST IGNORE IT ALL

AND IF I'M NOT READY SNAKES WILL CONSUME ME WHOLE

WINDCLAN | LEADER (9/9 LIVES) | 17 MOONS | MALE | BIOGRAPHY