A SINGLE DROP // open, Matcha

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!

• MEN, THE POLITE ONES AT LEAST, WOULD CALL ME A MONSTER

// Matcha

The craving was getting worse, and still he did not know why. Every time he came by the freshkill pile he felt a sense of wild excitement when the scent of blood danced within the air. It was addictive, and horribly so. What was he do? Why did he even feel this way? Regis could not explain it, and a part of him felt fearful at the same time.

Deciding to clear his head the lion turned to the idea of having a walk through the territory. Surely some fresh air would help to clear his mind. Though the aroma continued to haunt him and his mouth felt dry, and even his long canine teeth seemed to ache with need. The edges of his eyes became gradually bloodshot as things became a bit of a haze for him, and he found himself hunting a scent. Clear thought and reason was beginning to abandon him as he weaved his way through the territory as he hunted something. But who or what was he tracking?

A BLOOD DRINKING FREAK

tumblr_p05rn3wECd1w0oxu3o3_540.giftumblr_p05rn3wECd1w0oxu3o4_r1_540.gif

"Even Monsters Can Afford To Show Some Manners"

Emiel Regis Rohellic Terzieff-Godefroy

Lion - Higher Vampire - Former Leader of the Thunderlands

Tags

• The Canon too had a craving, alibi she knew what was driving her. She'd been craving sweets the past two days. She just didn't have the time to stop from her work to go find them. So on day three she decided to take a break and find something good. Quiet paws wandered around the camp, looking for a treat. The camp had finally started to become familiar to her. The cottages gave a homely feel, and it's citizens were usually peaceful. Her usual anxiety about being out in public had lessened a tad. But she still kept her guard. There were still too many unknowns out there. Especially with the influx of new joiners.

♚ ・゚: HEAVENS NOT ENOUGH — TAGS

On and on his paws carried him, and soon enough he realised that he had been led back to the camp by the scent. Was it solely one scent that had brought him here? Not likely, but rather the scent of the clan in general had attracted him. Regis strained to reign himself away from the place but his paws hauled him back. It wasn't long before he prowling between the cottages, hunting out a viable victim.

It was then that movement caught his bloodshot eye and he locked his sights upon Matcha. The aroma of herbs did little to deter him and he began to walk towards her. The thundering of his pulse filled his ears and blocked out all other sounds, and his gaze became fixated on Matcha's throat. The lion walked forth in a possessed manner before he erupted into a sprint, soon lunging for the female with a bestial roar. He attempted to seize hold of her with his forepaws before aiming to sink his canine teeth into her shoulder to draw blood.

A BLOOD DRINKING FREAK

Tags

• At first, she'd caught the scent of Regis but paid no mind to it. He had seemed just like everyone else in the end. Someone who was just looking for somewhere to stay. His amnesia at the beginning did freak her out. There had to be something that caused the amnesia in the first place. Most likely, something not so good. As she was about to continue on her way, in a blink of an eye the lion was upon her. Pink eyes widened, her body froze. It was as if her flight or fight just completely shut down to leave her stranded. Matcha had thought she'd safely kept herself out of danger. She'd thought she was safe here. She'd thought that she'd never had to fight. And now here she was, possibly her first encounter in her life with death. A yelp barely escaped her as his fangs dug into her shoulder. Her voice failed her, and her mind began to began to race as she thought about a thousand things at once. G-get..off.. Was all she could choke out as she began to get woozy.

Hot. Fresh. An aroma akin to that of a fine wine. It was truly intoxicating.

The vampire did not release his bite at first, instead merely continuing to feast whilst his teeth were firmly in the flesh of his prey. He might not have stopped either, but something in the back of his mind wrestled for control. It screamed for him to stop. Warned him of the sweet yet dangerous embrace of feeding from the sentients.

Memories flooded his mind like a hurricane and he reeled back from Matcha with a cry. Regis staggered back and shook his head, casting droplets of blood in all directions from his soaked maw.

"What have I done? I'm so sorry!"

A BLOOD DRINKING FREAK

Tags

• His pace was swift and businesslike, each brisk step headed for the origin of distress and blood deep enough in their territory to warrant heightened concern. They had not been attacked beyond the border, and when his glacial stare fell upon the bloodied mouth of their recent joiner Regis and Matcha, a cold-encased bolt dropped through his gut. His nostrils flared before he rapidly closed what distance remained, attempting to press a paw over Matcha's bleeding wound. Through the bond, he requested his twin, sending an image of her injury so he could better prepare himself for the work to come. Be careful. Regis is the apparent assailant.

"I am certain you are aware of your error," Nines began, his voice and gaze unwavering, "and you will remain where you are for judgment."

Y O U ' R E . S L O W L Y . D I S A P P E A R I N G . F R O M . M Y . V I E W

credit for the twins' art goes to albatraoozz

• He was drawn to the scent of blood the same as Nines, the same as any reasonable person would. However, what he finds when he arrives isn't what he expected. Regis, a name he's heard in passing but hasn't officially met the man, standing near a bleeding Matcha while Ninthkit tries to stop the bleeding. Yellow eyes narrow, quick to judgment and quick to anger. He is practically forming to word "exiled" when he stops, deciding to give the newcomer a chance to explain himself, he looks regretful, seems to even be apologizing. This doesn't seem to be as cut and dry as Aradia standing beneath the hanging bodies, blood on her paws, practically boasting the fact that she killed them and mutilated their bodies. He doesn't envy Cassiopeia having to deal with that so soon after rising to the leadership position and he would honestly rather not have to deal with this but it isn't like he can just ignore it. "You've got ten seconds to convince me not to chase you out right now." He snaps, moving to stand between the kids and Regis. He doesn't have bandages with him and doesn't want to leave the two alone with this man to go get supplies so, knowing what little he did about Ninthkit and the connection he shared with his brother, Lemon was working on the assumption that Communionkit would be on his way soon.

✧ — WHEREVER I GO TROUBLE SEEMS TO FOLLOW / TAGS

BSzJIVR.png

— WHAT IF THE CLOUDS RUN OUT OF RAIN

Regis had no intention of bolting so he really did not need to be told. Though he feared that his time with the Wind Haven was drawing to a sudden, and bitter end. Just how was he going to explain this? In the end it was what it was, he had attacked a clanmate and hurt her. As Lemon arrived the lion could merely offer an apologetic stare and he guessed this was it, the beginning of his exile.

"I'm afraid I cannot explain my actions, nor can I convince you to allow me to stay. Sadly it seems that I am a vampire, and Matcha was unfortunately in the wrong place at the wrong time, and for that I am truly sorry. I did not want this to happen, nor can I undo my actions. Though through this grievous affair I feel my memories beginning to return... it seems that I had been hungry, very hungry."

A BLOOD DRINKING FREAK

Tags

• As soon as the vampire had detached, her tiny legs buckled from underneath her. Was it fear, or the blood loss? She didn't know. Her body shook with terror as she felt Ninthkit's paws placed on her wound. Matcha knew she was meek and weak, but never did she think those traits would lead to this. She'd scorn herself for letting her guard down later. Her mind was far too jumbled to do that now. The shock was making it hard for her to focus, only picking up a few words from their conversation. That parts she heard had only led her to more confusion. A vampire... hungry.. She took in the information, not fully grasping it at the moment.

• He’s terrible with blood. The strong metallic scent makes him queasy to no end but he still forces himself to be present. Matcha’s injured and Regis is the culprit... and also a vampire apparently. The unicorn doesn’t know much about vampires but he understands their diet of blood to an extent— as disgusting as that was. Nsp is quiet as he listens to Regis talk, frantic, but he has to shake his head. There’s no time to talk. Not when Matcha’s growing increasingly worse for wear. He cuts in. "Fuck— we’ll hash this shit out later. Lem— please— she needs to go to the infirmary." he practically begs his co-leader. They’re wasting time. He looks to Regis with a tired concerned gaze. "Later." he repeats. Once things have cooled down and she turns out okay, they’ll figure things out properly then.

"SPEECH"

AND I LOVE THE THOUGHT OF BEING WITH YOU.

OR MAYBE IT'S THE THOUGHT OF NOT BEING SO ALONE.

RESIDENT UNICORN MAN — WIND HAVEN ADVISOR — TAGS

PENNED BY Sympathy

• He was a vampire? Albiet an apologetic one. Lemon blinks, thoughts racing, trying to make sense of the situation, trying to come up with a reasonable reaction. Regis didn't seem to have bad intentions, merely a lack of control. Was that worthy of being kicked out over? Lemon leaned towards yes, he was a threat, an obvious danger to their clanmates. But how would others view the act of casting out an amnesiac in need of help from their clan built on being a Haven for everyone. Ugh, fuck this whole thing for being so morally ambiguous.

The leopard almost flinches as Ninja's words drag him out of his thoughts. Yellow eyes shift from Regis to Nin to Matcha, her bloodied figure obviously more in need of attention at this moment. He chides himself for misplacing his priorities and leans down over the young canon. "You've got two choices. Leave and don't come back until you've learned impulse control. Or come back to camp with us now and stay in your cottage until Matcha is healing and a final decision can be made." He's trying to be fair and just but that doesn't come naturally to him. Still, he decides not to linger on whether his first action as Vicar would prove detrimental or not and instead stoops further and attempts to gently help Matcha up, and - assuming she didn't seem inclined to try walking on her injured shoulder - he'd simply move to situate her over his back, shifting his shoulders to keep her balanced and prevent jarring movements.

✧ — WHEREVER I GO TROUBLE SEEMS TO FOLLOW / TAGS

BSzJIVR.png

— WHAT IF THE CLOUDS RUN OUT OF RAIN

Regis hummed softly in thought as he was given his ultimatum by Lemon; leave or stay. The temptation to simply leave was strong, but by running he would not stand any chance of reigning himself in or gaining control over his... issue. It would be an act of inviting failure on his part. The lion breathed in deeply before he nodded his head as he accepted the terms.

"I shall return to my cottage and await there for further... command, once Lady Matcha is tended to."

The vampire would cast a final sorrowful look towards Matcha before he moved to return to his cottage.

A BLOOD DRINKING FREAK

Tags