pull me out the mystic ;; joining

• He should've done this a long time ago. He shouldn't have resorted to killing himself three, almost four times. He should've just joined a clan that lacked morals and that already hated the clans he once lived in. But then again, the Hellraisers hadn't been around when he needed them and he sure as shit wasn't going to join the Exiles while that stupid fuck Damion was in charge. Word was though that the fucking moron of a lion was gone though so there was a plus. But the Hellraisers were new and in clear dire need of members and he always loved a project.

Stopping at the border dark sunset eyes narrowed into a handsome mixture of red and purple. He was sure in this shadowy place his albinism would be no problem. Joining a new place would be a good way to forget the hell that his life was because fuck his life was a living hell. He just wondered who the fuck was in charge of this place.

BROKEN CIGARETTES AND ⁎⁺˳✧༚ BULLET HOLES

ONE MORE TO THE CHEST AND I'M ALONE ——– INFO

• TAGS // "YOU BRING OUT THE WORST IN ME" --

It's been a while since someone who wasn't out to kill them was on their borders. The smell of someone she didn't know was comforting almost. When the direwolf approached, it was with considerably less aggression than she had when she had been just another body in the crowd. This time, she needed to be sure to not chase anyone away.

"Greetings," she spoke as she stopped before the other. "Who are you and what business do you have on Hellraiser territory?" Somehow, asking others for their generic name and business seemed different when she was the one at the top of the hierarchy. Not in a way that made her want to abuse it, but it was simply... different. At least, it had been a while since Icilia had led any sort of people, and the memories associated were just uncomfortable for her to dwell on for too long.

speech

• Twisted follows Icilia quickly afterwards. Her icy eyes fixate on the joiner as she purses her lips and lifts her head. There isn't much that needs to be said, since Icilia already covered the basics. Instead of putting in her two sense, Twisted stands strongly beside Icilia and patiently waits for an answer.

I DON'T WANT WHAT YOU HAVE, I WANNA BE YOU

twistedtongue fallout ☆ ex-judge of hellraisers & firebrand of exiles ☆ wolfdog ☆ saviour x fourthwall

PENNED BY DREAVYN, ART BY MY BEST FRIEND @GRESEA | tags