SOL&CO */ plotting and trading

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • !! would love to get jersey involved with sol&co somehow ~

seems like smth very in-character for him lol

jersey knows the area, so he could provide some intel regarding the territory, secret spots for hunting/scavenging items, etc. he could also do some work as well, like spying/stealing/making deals?? also depending on if kittypets come back, i feel like he'd be v good at dealing w/ them as well. just throwing some ideas out there!

8CMAGf3.png

*:・゚✧ ━━━━━━━━━━━ 「 BLOODCLAN . 25 MONTHS . TAGS

• * He sounds like he'd be perfect for this!!! sol could use someone who knows the area and the best places to find junk for sure... he sounds like he'll be a generally well-rounded associate then 🤩 he does it all

does he want anything in particular as payment for helpin out? or just access to the stock 👀

• cool! i don't think jersey would want anything in particular, so access to the stock would do just fine for him. i think he would just enjoy being apart of a secret system and doing shady things ajsdksk

8CMAGf3.png

• * LMAO jersey just enjoys the shady life i see how it is. either way if he needs something from the stock just lmk here 8)

if you want we could have a thread where they work out specifics- but if you wanna (understandably) skip all that then we could just kick it off with a deal/heist/job right off the bat or something 👀

• IM BAck do we have any deals and business plots going? ry finally has more time >:)

ddojfjv-27765140-b296-4008-841e-82b75ebd49e3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDcyNTY1YzktNzAxYS00NjcwLTljMzktNWM2YTY3OTFjZTU2XC9kZG9qZmp2LTI3NzY1MTQwLWIyOTYtNDAwOC04NDFlLTgyYjc1ZWJkNDllMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.LRkiDYdigLhU8iqqUp9q6gQJfPHewwSX7wqzRoFSL74

CAUGHT BETWEEN THE TIDES OF PAIN & RAPTURE—!

RYLAND HUNT » BLOODCLAN TRAPPER » BIOGRAPHY » PLOTTING » PENNED BY GREAHOUND

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

• * currently got one with gaia -- shes stealing some pretty ribbons for a teddy bear lmaoo

ry could totally help her out ! the heist's open on the board rn 8)

and also paradox (ongoing) wherin she relays gossip to sol in exchange for more gossip and also some poisons :) simple stuff

other than those two business is quiet 😔

• i could get ry going on a scavange maybe soon? to try to rebuild their stock

i'm sure sol needs a bit of cheering up after taking such a hit :c

ddojfjv-27765140-b296-4008-841e-82b75ebd49e3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDcyNTY1YzktNzAxYS00NjcwLTljMzktNWM2YTY3OTFjZTU2XC9kZG9qZmp2LTI3NzY1MTQwLWIyOTYtNDAwOC04NDFlLTgyYjc1ZWJkNDllMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.LRkiDYdigLhU8iqqUp9q6gQJfPHewwSX7wqzRoFSL74

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

• * he totally could! melo suggested using a dice rolling thing for determining the spoils which looked rlly fun . could be a cool open ? but actually id ask them first lMAO dont wanna blatantly steal that nvm LOL

and yes he is a tad bummed about taking a hit but.. im sure its nothing we cant recover from

• i'll leave that to them then! but i'll get a scavenging thread up or something if i get the time :) maybe he can find the treehouse in that thread lmao

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

• * LMAO jersey just enjoys the shady life i see how it is. either way if he needs something from the stock just lmk here 8)

if you want we could have a thread where they work out specifics- but if you wanna (understandably) skip all that then we could just kick it off with a deal/heist/job right off the bat or something 👀

i am- so bad with private threads honestly so i'm thinking we could skip straight to a job?? aksdfkg

i can just backwrite everything in his posts as if they've already worked stuff out

8CMAGf3.png

• * absolutely! i totally get that lmaO

anything he's particularly interested in doing? im still figuring out how to run this thing without humans- but i think it could be possible to maybe steal a collar from a local rogue? since they're ex-kittypets, some might still have collars on right LOL

so that could be something for him to do If hes interested of course

im trying to think of jobs that could do well as open threads since theyre fun hehehe

and also jobs that arent just scavenge-based

• * adding nimh to the ranks for now 8)
    im thinkin- if we get enough solid members, d'you think a discord server would be apt? i think it would help me manage the deals a bit more easily and get plots goin more quickly