SOL&CO */ plotting and trading

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • up for a deal w chilren? :eyes:

wondering if it would be plausible to get two collars with tags that have similar/themed names on them? thinking of like ares and hermes

haha not 100% sure how everythin works here but just asking, i dont want to do something if its unrealistic

BOY DON'T NOBODY OWN US — ★

bloodclan 7 months black smoke tags penned by dreami

• well cats dont know names or how to read words but they could get some by accident?

ry only by greahound

I'M GONNA HAVE THE STRANGEST NIGHT ON SUNDAY!

RYLAND » TENTATIVE "LEADER" OF BLOODCLAN » BIOGRAPHY » PENNED BY GREAHOUND

• Smol hc; some former kittypets may have very minor reading and/or "reading" skills. (like signs that humans assosiate w/ danger, they also look at it and see danger no enter ect.)

☾*: Oh dear, I dread, I seem to have lost my head!

Tags / 31 moons / tom / Bloodclan Member

• * i would Love to deal with children

but ☝️yes as grea said! we cant specifically find those words but we could stumble across them by accident!

or, we could work with imagery maybe? like similar-looking tags/charms that just Happen to be symbolic or smth? like a winged sandal for hermes and a ♂ for ares?

edit: fr?? im pretty sure it's a solid no on trad+reading tho?

• trad + reading is a no but i think what they're saying is that a kittypet can like. look at a stop sign and know it means stop because monsters always stop at them? like context clues

but they cannot read words at all

ry only by greahound

• well they don't really have to understand the words!! the idea is just symbolic hehe, so they wouldn't know what it means but like we do oocly :eyes:

but yes ofc getting them by coincidence is cool! i just wanted to make sure it wasn't too far-fetched for them to just happen to get matching collars haha

• * We can totally do that!!

how are we wanting this deal to go down? 👀

cause getting the collars is totally easy for us!! it just depends on what rocco is willing to offer!!!

he doesnt have to give anything if he doesnt want to tho- but he'll just owe us a favor or two 8)

• mm maybe they could give a bottle of water in return? like they could steal it from some unsuspecting ppl haha >)

but if they need to do two things for the two collars, rocco can also just owe a favor! i like that idea he can do sol's bidding hueh

also forgot to tag JAMES! making sure ur ok with everything!!

• ahh! everything sounds good! ^^

i figured that james and rocco wouldn't be able to read or decipher any writing! as rocco said, the words would be symbolic and kinda like an oocly "tehe we know but our characters never will akfjlsk" thing i guess lol i don't know how to describe it, other than the collars are an endearing and creative representation of their brotherly relationship!

yeah, we'd just love to see james and rocco on a little adventure to retrieve or find something in exchange for the collars

*:・゚✦ WHAT IS IT LIKE?

OUT THERE WHERE THEY GLOW? *:・゚✦

— JAMES "JAMIE" | BLOODCLAN KIT | STORAGE | PENNED BY EPHEMERAL! —

• * ohh baby we do need water...
    a bottle of water and a favor from rocco/james would def do it!!!! i can totally find something fun and/or dangerous for those guys to do in return B))

i can have sol get the collars just by chance then-- so if rocco or james come to him he already has them and they can work something out and itll be nice n clean.

i could set u up with something for james/rocco to do as payment so that could be a thread that doesnt necessarily involve sol! just a priv/open (ur choice)

but if you're tied up already with stuff we can just assume the exchange happened!!! it'll be Behind the scenes B) no threads or anything

but there are tons of options, so its up to u!

• sorry for the delayed response! so yeah ephe and i will just rp out the stealing of the water and everything else can be in the background

for now we can just assume the exchange already happened, and we'll just be playing out the thread as retro to completing the deal if that's fine! <33

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Up for a deal with bb Rye? 👀👀

grea knows the gist of this from discord, but basically I was thinking maybe they could do some spying/eavesdropping for Rye after she learns that the rogues that played a part in her mom's death have been spotted again around the sort of bloodclan/skyclan area.

she can offer some wet moss balls in return for services or something.

☾*: I AM SEARCHING HIGH -- I’M SEARCHING LOW IN THE NIGHT

chloe | she/her | uk | gmt

tomatopaw - skyclan

ryepaw - skyclan

light of rising moon - torw

• ry would be happy to spy ofc 👀

i dont know if we need moss (since we have sponges now) but maybe she can give us just a few herbs? our medicine cats have been trying to trade herbs but nobody wants to give them anything and our cats are sick :weary: but its up to sublime ofc!

+ in the discord, did you mean that the bloodclanner would get attacked by the rogue, or another skyclanner?

ry only by greahound

• ✦ ✧ ✦ some herbs would be fine if you'd prefer! rye doesn't know a whole lot about herbs but she's gone a herb patrol with bisonpaw so knows where to get some without stealing from their own stores.

and in answer to your question: the rogue would go to attack the bloosclanner, but as discussed rye intercepts and them before they can actually wound them. but that'll probably come a little after anyways so no need to worry about that straight away.

☾*: I AM SEARCHING HIGH -- I’M SEARCHING LOW IN THE NIGHT

chloe | she/her | uk | gmt

tomatopaw - skyclan

ryepaw - skyclan

light of rising moon - torw

• okay! that sounds good (ry knows nothing about herbs either but would happily trust her)

and ooo alright, gotcha! i'll wait for sub to shake any hands but that sounds like a fair trade to me

ry only by greahound

• * it works for me!!

sounds like you guys have it all figured out! lmfao

may i ask what herbs rye will be wanting? :)

+ what kind of threads are we thinkin here? is this just a rye/ry thing? i’m happy to leave it to y’all