I love you and despise you | BNHA AU RP

• JADE | FEMALE (18)| CRUSHING ON HAROLI | /~\ FORM /~\

NIGHT MANIPULATION | INTERACTION(S)

Jade grumbled something unintelligible as she rolls over, still extremely groggy.

• black-haired-anime-characters-male-awesome-1000-ideas-about-dark-anime-guys-on-pinterest-of-black-haired-anime-characters-male.jpg

Haroli Venthir/Progenitor; 19 years old; Quirk: Amplify

The male just chuckled, nuzzling the crook of her neck and sighing contentedly.

21.jpg

"You don't want to end your life to the sound of idiots cheering as your head hits the muck, do you? Let's see if we can do better. And to make things interesting: my mark. Consider it... a gift."

-The Outsider

Jade gave a small sound as her neck was nuzzled. It might have been mistaken for a pained sound, but Haroli most likely knew better with her body language of stretching out slightly and exposing her neck more.

• black-haired-anime-characters-male-awesome-1000-ideas-about-dark-anime-guys-on-pinterest-of-black-haired-anime-characters-male.jpg

Haroli nuzzled into her neck further, already fully aware of her stretch out and exposing her neck to him.

21.jpg

"You don't want to end your life to the sound of idiots cheering as your head hits the muck, do you? Let's see if we can do better. And to make things interesting: my mark. Consider it... a gift."

-The Outsider

Jade gave another sound much like the first before she opened her eyes. She smiled slightly and closed them again, liking the feeling of what Haroli was doing.

Eyes closing, he began trailing kisses up and down her neck, keeping them soft but full of purpose.

21.jpg

-The Outsider

Jade's breathing increased just from Haroli kissing her neck. It was amazing what he could do to her now that he knew all her sensitive spots.

Haroli decided to stop himself before he could build up the mood too much, instead settling for laying beside Jade, resting his forehead on her shoulder.

21.jpg

-The Outsider

Jade gave a soft sound of disappointment when Haroli stopped and looked to him out of the corner of her eye. "You really know my soft spots, don't you?" she mutters to him.

He just gave a small chuckle in response and nodded. "Yes, but I figured I shouldn't tease you too much, or we'll both wind up in the mood for a good long while."

21.jpg

-The Outsider

Jade sighed softly. "I suppose so." She knew that it was okay to have sexual intercourse while pregnant just from research back when she was young and curious, but she wouldn't press it if Haroli didn't want it.

Haroli heard her sigh and shook his head. "If you're ok with it, I am too. But I didn't want to push anything that you weren't ok with. You know better than I do in this, after all."

21.jpg

-The Outsider

Jade rolled over to look to Haroli. "Well, I have heard there are some benefits to intercourse while pregnant." She thinks a moment, trying to bring them to mind. "Like an easier labor and recovery, complication prevention, lowered blood pressure, stress reduction and I've also heard it can help with decreasing mood swings." Jade chuckles. "But the mood swings part sort of depends on the girl."

Haroli laid there for several moments in stunned silence, before he broke into amazed laughter. "Well look at you, knowing all the important stuff! I had no idea it had health benefits quite like that. You really are amazing, ya know?" he managed, grinning. "But seriously, if it's healthy, that's good. But you also know that at any time, you can say no, and benefits be damned. I will not make you feel obligated to do that."

21.jpg

-The Outsider

Jade chuckles. "Well, I was a curious virgin once, you know." She smiles, watching, as Haroli keeps talking. "I know. Thank you." She hugs Haroli and presses a kiss to his jaw. Jade giggles softly as she pulls away. "Honestly, you stole the virgin part away," she says, watching him with a fond and loving gaze.

At her last comment, Haroli chuckled a bit. "Hey, if it makes it any better, I may be a womanizer, but you were also my first."

21.jpg

-The Outsider

Jade chuckled. "It didn't need to be made better. I'm glad you were my first." She tucks her head under his chin and presses a kiss to the front of his throat right under his jaw. That's one of the most sensitive parts of her own neck and where it feels best to be kissed, although Haroli's never done it for her, so she thought it'd feel good for Haroli.

A noise of approval sounded from Haroli as Jade kissed a sensitive area in his neck that he never even knew about. His arms reached around her waist, pulling her body closer.

21.jpg

-The Outsider

Jade smirked slightly. "Feels good, hm?"

"Don't you get cocky with me, dear," Haroli retorted, having already made it obvious he was enjoying Jade's actions.

21.jpg

-The Outsider